1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Define Sasuke's personality.... a backstabber? Yes!

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Narutogenius, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Narutogenius Member

I'll admit I don't like Sasuke, and it has nothing to do with all the cheap power ups (he gets one almost every chapter now), his CS spamming, and all the Yaoi that follows him around in some way.

I just don't like that stupid motherfucker because he's boring as hellz. He never talks, never smiles, he's never ever amusing, witty or even remotely funny. He very rarely has anything even remotely interesting to say that is insightful or reveals anything big about the plot. He usually just has the same dead pan expression on his face.

So define his personality? I couldn't hang out with this dude at all. He'd bore the hell out of me. Sure, Naruto likes him now but I'm sure when they are getting on to beer drinking age in a few years, Sasuke will be the last person in the world he seeks out to pound down a few brews. He'll probably hang out with Shika or Jiraiya. He'll see Sasuke on the streets and they'll have weird moments.... "like, yea you're that dude I saved from the path of evil and brought back to Konoha." And Sasuke will be like, " I deep down really hate that faggot..." but will smile at Naruto nevertheless. Deep down Sasuke is not trustworthy. By the end, he'll fuck a lot of chicks in Konoha, but they'll all hate his loser ass nevertheless, not that he'll care.

I mean... I just hate fake ass people like that. Sasuke is the tyep that will pretend to be your friend but then stab you in the back. I'm sure at first he'll be nice, but you'll always have to watch him as he'll scam on your girlfriend, rat you out or do something else totally stupid like try to perfect some evil ninjutsu that will kill good people. Sasuke = untrustworthy individual. Probably should be in prison. Good thing he has a strong support network.

Tags:
  2. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

3. Delta Shell The Pose of Love, people..

Naruto's an idiot. He should be better friends with Shikimaru and the other rookies by now given his interaction with them. Instead he still likes the taste of Uchiha penis.

4. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

taste of Uchiha penis lol..anyway yea he should like hang out with someone else by now..

5. Vanillin Active Member

Sasuke has absolutely zero personality. He's boring and just kind of "there". When he does talk, it's usually "back teh fuck off" or "Leave me alone. (:mad )

Yes Sasuke, we know, you're upset your clan was killed, but god, give it a rest already. Lighten up.

6. Psallo a Cappella Basic bitch, get out my face.

I'm glad you have realized that you would not get along with a cartoon character. Comparing him to people in real life is ridiculous considering not many people have brothers who murder their families and end up wanting to kill them.

7. Rhaella nothing but the rain

Sasuke isn't the type that will pretend to be your friend and then stab you in the back. At all.

If there's one thing Sasuke is above anything else, I think it's sincere. If he doesn't like you, he'll let you know. In no uncertain terms. Look at how he reacts to everyone around him: he very seldom lets anyone get close. This is far from being a backstabber.

Sure, we've seen some elements of betrayal in his character. Valley of the End, for example. But even there, it was easy to tell that there was one hell of an internal struggle going on in his decision whether or not to kill Naruto. And had he really been the type to backstab, Naruto would be dead.

8. herdrocks watch your back

sauskes personality is in the closet it shouldnt come out

9. Instant Karma Professional Lurker ಠ_ರೃ

And in protecting his interests, and not having to deal with others and their feelings, he keeps them at arms length, so in that respect he's oddly considerate, but mostly it's to protect himself from his own weakness towards others. He does what he needs to do without being overly cruel or bloody if it is not necessary. He told everyone who refused to listen to not get in his way and to respect what he needed to do, right or wrong, and they chose not to, so he had to prevent hindrance from happening even if it 'hurt'.

He isn't really the embodiment of a backstabber imo.

10. Loogidude Banned

This thread fails, all this effort on one character thats as popular as the main character and you don't like his freakin gutts.

It's haters like you that make Sasuke cooler and sweeter each and every chapter, because you can't stand how hardcore his character truly is.

I'm sure if Sasuke were real, he wouldn't like your stupidass either.

11. Loogidude Banned

This thread fails, all this effort on one character thats as popular as the main character and you don't like his freakin gutts.

It's haters like you that make Sasuke cooler and sweeter each and every chapter, because you can't stand how hardcore his character truly is.

I'm sure if Sasuke were real, he would like your stupidass either.

12. The God Is Surfing The Cosmos

It's not Sasuke's fault he's surrounded by a load of persistantly stubborn morons. Sasuke never asked anyone to hunt him down.

As for Sasuke's personality- it may not the beacon of light, but I assure you Sasuke is quite sincere in his actions and words.

..and for that idiot Vanilla who stated Sasuke should lighten up, what kind of sense would it make for you to tell someone who's whole family has been annihilated to lighten up? Are you saying Sasuke should fake his despair and meld into everyone else's fake chipperness to ease his pain?

13. Narutogenius Member

Sasuke is boring. I bet he couldn't even make a funny fart joke, and that is truly sad.

14. Loogidude Banned

Well why do you care if he's boring when you clearly don't like him, why not ignore him?

And I never knew Sasuke had to be funny in order to kickass.

What is this Comedy Store?

15. Narutogenius Member

16. Loogidude Banned

Batman and Eeyore the Donkey are boring and Emo, your point?

You really should get a life and stop downsizing a fictional character thats not even close to a real life teenager.

17. Narutogenius Member

So if Eeyore, Batman and Sasuke all got together what would they talk about? Would would win in a staring competition?

18. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

The heck? Being a backstabber would mean that he pretended to be anyone's friend at all. It is appearent that he tried to keep his distance from his teammates but that was impossible seeing as how he had to work with them and had to go through so much together. Even though he didn't want any more bonds he formed them anyway because it is human nature to become close to people who are so entwined in their lives.

19. Jin-E Well-Known Member

Well the words he directed at Orochimaru surely stung.

I dont know about calling him a backstabber. He's pretty frank with what he means about certain people, from the guys he cares about(Naruto) to the one he hates(Oro).

I do agree that Sasuke isnt a very good drinking buddy. Naruto would be better of having Shikamaru or Kiba for that purpose. But then again, who knows how Sasuke behaves when he's drunk. XD

20. Loogidude Banned

Um why does it matter, you don't like emo characters or their personality, why the sudden intrest on something you hate?

And your made this thread for no reason, so this thread is landfill fodder.

21. Narutogenius Member

And then he turned his back on those bonds. Backstabber. The only reason he didn't kill Naruto is cause that's what naruto always does... he turns people around. If I had been anybody else Sasuke would have wasted them in order to get MS.

22. Loogidude Banned

If you hate him, why make a thread emphasizing it.

It's ain't like Kishi's gonna kill him of and change his personality because you think he's boring.

23. Narutogenius Member

I do not hate Sausagegay. This thread is an attempt to understand his personality, or lack thereof.

24. Loogidude Banned

So what, thats what makes his character appealing you can't figure him out because he's too multi layered and mysterious than most characters to just label with a name, and Sasuagegay? Plz try again, if he was gay and a sasuage why is he alpha male to his own rival, his girlfriend, his sensei and most of kahona rookies post time skip, if he was gay why he kill Orochimaru and took out a 1000 ninja because it felt fun to him?

You lack...........common sense.

Narutarded and Suckara ain't bells of heaven either.

25. @lk3mizt Well-Known Member

i've been having a torrid day and when i thought i could not go on, i read that post! i lol'd hard!!
    +reps for that!!

26. vagnard Well-Known Member

Then you shouldn't contradict yourself like that.

This is just an excuse to troll and bashing. Sad.

27. Narutogenius Member

"multi-layered and mysterious?" I think he just has a very low IQ. After all, the only way he has ever been able to do anything is by brute force. Maybe the Uchiha curse is that they are all stupid or are missing some chromosones.

He doesn't lack hatred. He lacks depth as a character in terms of his personality. He is just too damn boring.... If another Uchiha says "..." will the universe implode? Man, they are dumb.

28. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

Sasuke doen't strike be as a backstabber. He doesn't want to socialize with any body and in turn he just wanted to be left alone.

What sasuke wanted was his revenge but when you have people outside who claim that they know what you are going through for some reason always strike me as being somewhat hypocritcal.

Even though kakashi said what he said to sasuke i am sure kakashi would have sought out revenge if his father and best friend were killed by a ninja enemy that still lived to this date.However kakashi's father killed himself and rocks killed obito and i doubt kakashi can take revenge on anything.

Plus not to metnion sasuke left konoha with only his OWN belongings. He carried to secret scrolls or maps about konoha, he just left to get stronger but then you have someone willing to break your legs and arms just to bring you back to herb picking missions then how is sasuke a backstabber for fighting back when naruto threw the first punch.

29. Protean Stratagem How to win? It depends...

Well, for a relationship in general, yes he seems sincere. But he's so distanced that he'll never admit you're his friend even if you obviously are.

He's not completely sincere; he will lie to you if you actually are close to him. He cannot admit to himself that he can have real friends, and he's not sincere to those he enjoys being with because he says they aren't important to him.

It's very difficult to judge a person's personality when they are dead-focused on a goal. Sasuke may be a nicer or more sociable person after he kills Itachi.

Then he only needs to be strong enough to protect his future clan.

30. Gunners .

Meh Naruto and Sasuke will remain best freinds. He probably won't be Naruto's drinking freind but he will be the freind Naruto can trust his life with. They will just have a general connection.

As for his character I wouldn't really call him a backstabbed he is too pridefull for that. I wouldn't even say he backstabbed Orochimaru as he didn't promise the guy anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.