1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Deidara + Gaara vs Sasori + Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by warcraft, Nov 15, 2005.

1. warcraft

IMO Deidara & Gaara would win.

Tags:
  2. Gunners

sasori and naruto

Sasori > diedera. Stated by diedera himself.

naruto >=garra. imo

3. Madara

Gaara >>>>> Naruto

Deidara + Gaara > Sasori + Naruto

4. Anthriel

Without using power levels: There is pretty much nothing that has a chance against Deidara and Gaara flying 3 miles above the ground on an extremely fast bird, being protected by a wall of sand, while the enemy gets attacked by a massive amount of bombs, sand tsunami and quicksand.

With power levels: Sasori > Deidara, Naruto > Gaara (going all out, according to shounen laws) --> Sasori and Naruto win

5. Antenox

6. heavy_rasengan

Y u guys underestimate naruto so much, dont 4get bout kyuubi. Naruto can take Garaa and Sasori Can take Deidra. Garaa wont be able to fight at the same level if Naruto goes Kyuubi.

7. Chamcham Trigger

Danm. I hate to vote against the greatest Naruto character imo (Gaara), but he's not winning this one :sad. I give it to Sasori + Gaara. Even if Gaara is stronger than Naruto at the moment (which I doubt), he wouldn't be able to kill him fast enough for him to team up with Deidara. Deidara's probably gonna die first thus having Sasori and Naruto finish off Gaara. But this is Assuming that Gaara is stronger. If he's not, then they'll definately be stuck in a stalemate for a long time and thus the same outcome will be the result.

8. Tai-Gen-Nin

Tough Tough, I would say Deidara Team because they are long range rather than Sasori team because their are medium/close combat types.

9. Dr.Hagi

Why in the blue blazes is Naruo > Gaara?

I love it how people have a cow over the title of Hokage being the greatest Ninja in the village. But go over to another village and thier Kages just must suck soo much that a gen could beat him.

Kazekage >>>> Naruto in any form. And beisdes that, why does everyone just give Naruto full beserker powers? Naruto is the worst "theory battler" ever. Hes got some skill but all of his fortitude and by the hair of his chinny chin chin wins are all plot.

Without a greater ideal Naruto is crud. Without someone to protect, Naruto is crud. Heck pre-tail Naruto, berserker and all his worthless in this fight as well. Whats Naruto fighting for this time to get him so hot and bothered? Eh? Nothing. Naruto is a sucky theory battler.

Fine then, give Naruto his tail, two tails even. He becomes nothing more than a nearly uncontrolable orgy of power. A power so strong that it heavily damages his body by the way. Whats he going to do to Dei and Gaara? Fly? Heck crazy Naruto would do more damage to Sasori's puppets than either Gaara or Dei.

Team Dei, Naruto is almost a non factor. The only thing to worry about from him is him likely surprise. The number one ninja at surprising people after all.

10. Chamcham Trigger

Rofl I bet Naruto feels like Rodney Dangerfield after this one :laugh

11. geminis

Naruto with one tail out is most probably stronger then shukaku mode gaara. I say sasori/naruto takes this. Not easily but they take it nonetheless.

Everybody saw the things naruto kyubbified did to sasuke, AND naruto was still holding back not to kill sasuke and vice versa.

12. Chamcham Trigger

Keep in mind that both Naruto and Gaara have gotten stronger since the one tail vs CS2 Sasuke. Gaara is probably more powerful than he was during that fight, just as Naruto is mostlikely more powerful than he was during that fight as well.