1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Deku’s Generation Hero Billboard Chart Top 10

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Sixth Ranger, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Sixth Ranger Happy Holidays

2. Bakugou
    3. Todoroki
    4. Inasa
    5. Nejire
    6. Iida
    7. Momo
    8. Tokoyami
    9. Amajiki
    10. Uraraka

I’m assuming Mirio doesn’t regain his quirk, also I included Nejire and Amajiki because they’re not that much older than Deku plus I didn’t want to flood the list with 1A students.

I personally believe Bakugou will reach the #1 spot before Deku. Also I think Bakugou, Todoroki, and Deku will all be #1 at some point. Deku however will probably be #1 the longest and have the most impact.

Tags:
  2. Skaddix Well-Known Member

I wouldn't necessarily expect them all to make 10...unless your flashing way into the future.

3. Courier Six Well-Known Member

Flag:
    Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland, Iceland, Barbados, Canada, China, United States, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago
    Catdank Faction:
    I don't think Iida is gonna be higher than Tokyoami. Or a top ten hero at all he's probably gonna be in the same range his brother was. Like maybe 20-30 something.

4. Kiba's Slut Boy World's #1 Kiba Inuzuka Fanboy

I don't think either Uraraka or Momo would be in top 10 (unless I see a massive shift in their character development).
    and I think Mirio will most likely get his quirk back.

5. Djomla Student

Not having Kirishima in your list is a crime.

6. Sixth Ranger Happy Holidays

I originally had Kirishima in the list, I replaced with Amajiki.

7. Sixth Ranger Happy Holidays

I put him higher because I think he has the drive to live up to his brothers name and that’ll push into the top 10. This isn’t solely based on strength.

8. Tenma The Inferno

9. Sixth Ranger Happy Holidays

Is she not consider as one of the Big 3 with Mirio and Amajiki? I’m sure she’ll be a very popular hero who can achieve a high rank.

10. Tenma The Inferno

Big 3 is Mirio, Tamaki and Deku now until she proves her worth

at any rate she surely doesn't deserve a higher ranking than the other 2 nevermind 5th

11. Sixth Ranger Happy Holidays

Didn’t realize you wrote the story now, that’s cool.

The only reason you think she doesn’t deserve it is because she didn’t receive the characterization and development as Mirio and Amajiki. Fact is she is a part of the Big 3 dispite your fanfic

12. Tenma The Inferno

clearly I don't mean she literally isn't part of the big 3 but in the manga she's been nowhere near as amazing as the other 2...and given how hori shafted her he's not making her a better hero than them

obviously Deku isn't recognised as a big 3 because he's a first year....but he's literally the guy who beat overhaul (and muscular and gentle, and with help stain). He has both the strength and achievments to back it up.

13. Sixth Ranger Happy Holidays

If Deku is “obviously” not recognized as a Big 3 why claim that he is along side Mirio and Amajiki?

The Billboard Chart ranks aren’t just about strength. Popularity, number of cases solved, and contribution to society are factors as well.

I read the manga and I know Deku’s achievements, that being said we don’t know what Nejire has done, but she’s with the other 2 for a reason. We know Horikoshi likes to take certain tropes and flip it on its head. I’m sure Nejire won’t end up like Tsunade.

14. Skaddix Well-Known Member

15. LightningBlader The Yellow Flash–Flee on Sight

This all depends on whether Mirio gets his quirk back, and how Horikoshi deals with the power trio of Izuku, Bakugo, and Shoto.

That said, I view the initial rankings going like this (Mirio is not included assuming his quirk is gone)

1. Bakugo (approval rating five or lower)
    2. Izuku (approval rating top three)
    3. Shoto (approval rating top three)
    4. Tokoyami
    5. Kirishima (top three approval rating)
    6. Tamaki (provided his anxiety doesn’t hinder him)
    7. Iida (he is considered one of the top four students as of the training arc and has all the tools to improve – genius intelligence second only to Momo, drive to succeed his brother and keep his family name going, motivation to be a better hero post Stain. Probably too high here, but what the heck. He’s going to be top ten, no higher than seven though)
    8. Inasa Yoarashi (he’s the ace of his school and has hype on par with Shoto and Momo, I believe he may surprise although this list is a real crapshoot past four/five)
    9. YaoMomo (genius intelligence and versatility galore)
    10. Monoma (come on, you can’t tell me he won’t be at least close to top ten due to his OP quirk that will only get worse as he hones it.)

As for EOS, swap Izuku and Bakugo’s ranks.

If Mirio is included, he gets the second spot or third spot and everyone else slides down one.

16. Linkmyboy72 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Shouto is still number one and Hori hasn't debunked that yet. Shoto still has the most hidden power inflation of the top 1a classmates and Hori hasn't really tested him without him holding back or not controling his fire side. Bakugou is scaled to Deku but Shouto himself exceeds both of them as far as hype goes for his ranking as of now and Endeavor scaling goes especially plot wise.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  17. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Honestly, I don't how Bakugou is going to scale at all...the other two are obvious. We know they will be better then mentor and father respectively. Sure Todoroki combines ice and fire but we have seen enough of those types in manga and comics to predict it.

18. Sixth Ranger Happy Holidays

Shoutout to Bakugou for figuring this shit out on his own.

19. Sixth Ranger Happy Holidays

This is the story of how Deku becomes the greatest hero. He inherited One for All from All Might and we know how strong he was and that Deku has to be stronger than him. Deku has the most hype and most hidden power inflation.

20. Skaddix Well-Known Member

That wasnt my point. I am saying is easier to figure out how they will scale because you can use All Might and Endeavor as Yard Sticks. Bakugou doesn't have that nor does his power offer much in versatility.

21. KOBA235 Well-Known Member

I don't understand why people keep trying to guess future ratings. Current arc hints how this system is flawed and probably won't survive til the end of the series. If anything teams in the future will matter more, than individual heroes.

Try to scale Bakugou as Gran Torino.

22. LightningBlader The Yellow Flash–Flee on Sight

Kudos to Kohei for not just handing Izuku the most powerful ability and just hyping with it Naruto style.

Here’s a chakra nuke, let’s see how many OP and bull crap ways we can plot hax it.

And then there’s the sharingan...

23. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Why wouldn't Iida be the Gran Torino EXPY.

24. Sixth Ranger Happy Holidays

I was just giving props. His quirk may not seem versatile at first glance, but we’ve seen him get creative with it. Since Bakugou idolizes All Might just like Deku I guess you could say that’s also his yard stick.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  25. Skaddix Well-Known Member

I meant more in which directions their powers will go and what milestones they pass power wise.

26. Sir Curlyhat Well-Known Member

Gran Torino was more like Shimuras "partner" and All Mights mentor. I don't think Bakugo quite has an equivalent in the old generation.

Deku and Bakugo will strive for that first place and take the top two spot. Their target is All Might as the one they strive to surpass. Inasa and Todoroki will compete for the next two places, with their target being Endeavor.

Following up is more difficult to rank this generation, but i imagine Tokoyami and Iida will continue to stand out, and Uraraka will probably be given a good spot as well as the "female lead" of the show.

27. KOBA235 Well-Known Member

Iida doesn't know Deku's full story, Bakugou knows.
    Call me crazy but I find funny how Gran Torino and Bakugou apprehended Deku same way. And Bakugou gives Deku same shivers, that Gran Torino gives All Might. I know it's not very convincing.:amuse

28. Linkmyboy72 Well-Known Member

Bakugou is going to stay second to Deku as a hero though. IMO Todoroki has no reason to stay second to Bakugou since he wants to become a All Might Successor and Endeavor successor and strives to succeed his father his own way.

29. Sir Curlyhat Well-Known Member

Todoroki's desire to win is not on par with Bakugo's, neither is his desire to save on par with Deku's

The narrative of BNHA works in the direction of building up these two kids more so than anyone else, so that they

Can become the best heroes, who both win and rescue.

Honestly, it's not even impossible that we get an addendum to Deku's "This is the story of how i became the greatest hero", by the end of it all, turning it into "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes".

30. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Todoroki want to win his way but really you cannot say much about him until he gets over the daddy issues.