1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Desperate Housewives

Discussion in 'Television' started by Narutofan580, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Narutofan580

Dooes anybody like it or heard of it.

Tags:
  2. DyersEve

i've heard of it. not too interested though, the last thing i want to watch is "sex and the city" but in the suburbs.

3. Sir Hoshi

I absolute love Desperate Housewives, I think it's one of the best things on tv currently. My favourite characters are Mike and Gabrielle (Eva Longeria is just the msot gorgoues women in the world) with Marcia Cross coming closely seond.:love

4. CrystalCypher

I only tuned in when stewie told me to go see it for about 5 seconds than switch back. Pretty old ladies.

5. kire

it's pretty good, but I kinda lost interest for a while though, too many things kept happening, and when you miss a couple of shows you get lost...I'm just going to rent the dvds when they come out..at least that way i dont have to deal with being lost or commercials..

6. Aruarian

Marcia Cross is currently the fucking hottest redhead in Hollywood.

That is all I watch Desperate Housewives for.

7. Mariia

I lost my interest in the show, with the time. It kept showing the same 'problems' the women had. It wasn't even exciting anymore after the first season.

8. Snakety69

At first I thought it was the stupidest show around. But like many other shows, I decided to give it a chance and now I'm hooked.

So does anybody have any theories on why the fuck Orson ran over Mike?

9. ecelipse

i like desprate housewife.its the most interesting story that i ever wtah (after everybody hates chris)

10. sel

Decided to search before making a thread on it -- and whaddya know! Been dead for two years! I gather that this show doesn't get much love around here but no harm in trying again.

So, any fans?

Season 5 started recently but I haven't been able to watch it. Unfortunate that, since I've been dying to ever since seeing the 5 years in the future segment at the end of last seasons finale. The part with Susan managed to get an audible 'What the fuck?' out of me.

11. ~Gesy~

i watched it for the sex:pek

12. blackshikamaru

I kind of liked the first season.

13. Chee

Watched an episode while my mom was watching it like a year ago. I hated it.

14. sel

Haha, well fair enough I guess.

And regarding Lynnette's kid in 5x02... :lmao

15. KiKeV

yeah it was good but now im just tired of it

16. Yakushi Kabuto

I recently picked up this series again, I still think it is fairly entertaining, just quite a bit...crazier with all the secrets and such being tossed around. Finished watching today's episode and I rather like what Bree and Orson have going on, what a difference from how things were so long ago between them. Will be watching the next episode and expecting this thread to still be dead. :p

17. Ennoea

Watched it until last year, it just got crap. The first season was great but its been downhill since then. And the time skip just killed the show, oh and regarding the new series, I figured out the mystery in 5 minutes:apathy

18. Mider T

Flag:
    United States
    lol @ the size of this thread.

Anyhow, can anyone give me the rundown of what exactly has happened to the Solis family in the last 5 years?

19. Aeon

Heh, I didn't know a thread existed for the show. I've watched the show since the beginning and it still tends to entertain me with laughs.

20. Legend

i won't lie i watch it with my mom

21. Iramusa-Marjo

I love DP
    All those crazy sexy MILFs...

22. Yakushi Kabuto

Watched the new episode today. Fun as always. I like the ongoing stuff between Ms. Hildebrand and Gaby with Carlos. :p There's something I like about each of the ladies, and from Lynette it was how she still went back to help Anne. And the ending sure was something with that fire. It was interesting how Dave was so willing to risk his life to save everyone despite how he killed someone who was pretty much trying to look out for him. Curious to see what he has planned for Mike.

23. pislayer

You are totally right! She is SOOO HOT! She is my favorite character in the series. Actually, everything about Desperate Housewives is fantastic! I'm very much addicted to it!smile-big

24. Yakushi Kabuto

^Addiction is good /sadly pokes dead thread.
    --

Yesterday's episode was entertaining as always. My favorite couple probably is the combination of Gabrielle and Carlos. So watching her trying to make herself beautiful again for him was fun. I'm betting that eventually Porter is going to have to learn about Lynette's truth about Anne.

25. sel

Oh my god, there's actually another fan! I'd given up on this thread since I assumed it just died like always

I found Virginia just too funny, haha.

Regarding Dave though, I assumed he did what he did because he wanted not only Mike's demise, but Mike's demise on his own terms -- if that makes sense.

Anyway, it's a shame that even now after the strike we're not having a full series. I'm just off to have dinner in a bit and then going to watch Sunday's episode (I have to wait for it to come online)

26. Yakushi Kabuto

Haha, fuck yeah, another fan! I missed yesterday's episode but I watched all the other ones before that. :O What you say about Dave does make sense though. In a way, I kind of have to feel sorry for Edie. I like Bree more every time I see her with the way she still butts heads but is well aware of that flaw in herself.

27. Ennoea

I gave up, the new series was gutter worthy.

28. sel

I ended up postponing it until now because Megavideo has started to be retarded and all that, hah.

But yeah, I actually like Dave a fair bit. Though yeah, I've rarely actually sympathised with Edie but you can see where she's coming from and all that.

I really don't like Bree lol. As the son-in-law said, all that emasculation xD

29. Ice Prince

I'm in LOVE with Desperate Housewives! Bree(Marcia Cross) is by far my favorite (although I really enjoyed Katherine as well when she was introduced). I'm glad they are making her a full time cast member, or at least that's what I've heard.

30. Yakushi Kabuto

Since yesterday was a rerun of last week's episode I got to watch it. :3 It was really sweet and fun to see how the characters have changed. Edie and Eli, ahaha. I want to know if their experience together was awesome.
    Heh, a good series to love. I initially didn't like Bree that much, my favorite will probably always be Gabrielle even though she pisses me off sometimes.