1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Did Blackbeard really kill one of his crewmates?

Discussion in 'One Piece Harbour' started by Hitotsumami, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Hitotsumami Hahahahahahah!

Spoilers are possible if you haven't at least reached Skypeia.

Well, this passed through my mind not too long ago, and I wondered what the rest of you think.

I think there's is a slim possibility that Blackbeard did not kill one of his own crewmates by his own will, but was forced to instead.

I get this reasoing after seeing a symbol on Whitebeards medicine. There is a symbol of Bellamy's crew. As every knows, Bellamy isn't the true Captain, but Doflamingo is instead ( before he became Shichibukai, that is ). Because Doflamingo's Crew Symbol is on Whitebeards medicine, it leads me to believe that Doflamingo was once on Whitbeards crew as commander ( exactly like Ace is a commander of Whitebeards crew ).

So, what does Doflamingo once being on Whitebeards crew have anything to do with Blackbeard killing on of his own crewmates? This:

Blackbeard is also on Whitebeards crew, and I wouldn't doubt that Doflimingo probably knew this. My theory is that Doflamingo used his ability ( which seems to be controlling people ) and made Blackbeard kill someone. Why? Either Doflamingo want's to try and dispatch Whitebeards crew because he knows how powerful it is, or becuase that person Blackbeard killed was an enemy to Doflamingo.

But why hasn't Blackbeard spoke up for himself and told on Doflamingo? This is how I see it. After he left the crew, he realized he can be just as strong as anyone else, so he started his own pirate crew. But it could be deeper than that. We all know Blackbeard is trying to gain Shichibukai level. Why? Well, the obvious reason for most pirates wanting to get to this level is becuase that basically means free pirating. But I think Blackbeard wants to do something different. Blackbeard wants to get to Shichibukai level so he can be sure to meet face to face with Doflamingo again, the man who made him kill one of his own.

Anyway, I just decided to spread this theory of mine. What do you all think?

Tags:
  2. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

Bravo, excellent theory.

3. Bananna why do my pics shrink? DDD:

Interesting theory! It is a bit suspicious that Blackbeard would go for Shichibukai status with that black mark against him.

4. Kisame Banned

u need pictures of this medicine and whitebeards symbol.

5. GPM Hacker Kat

Yes, that would save us all time and increase the "zomgthatmakesmuchsense!!!" factor.

And I concur; brilliant deduction! Looks pretty solid so we'll just to wait and see what future chapters reveal!

6. Hitotsumami Hahahahahahah!

Here's the picture of all of those who wanted a little proof that Bellamy's ( or should I say Doflamingo's) symbol is on Whitebeards Medicine. Look in the top left corner. ^_^

I should point out that the only difference is that the symbol isn't crossed out like Doflamingo's.​

7. The Captain ANTI-SPIRAL

8. Loki custom title want a loki

why dose Whitebeard need those medicin?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2006
  9. Hitotsumami Hahahahahahah!

I don't know. Most people supspect after his fight with Gold Roger, his health started to deplete. He is old anyway.

10. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

Very good theory. :)

11. Saufsoldat POOP TRAIN CONDUCTOR

A good theory but I can't really believe it:

1. Bellamy's/Doflamingo's symbol has a line through the smiley and on the medicine it's a normal smiley.

2. Why should Doflamingo become Shichibukai instead of his "captain" whitebeard?

3. Whitebeard's crew is said to be the strongest on the Grand Line then why wouldn't there be anyone who noticed that Blackbeard was controlled.

Of course we can neither proove your theory nor deny it until Oda finally reveals all the secrets but really a good thought.

12. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

^Isn't it obvious that Whitebeard doesn't want to be a Shichibukai? :huh

13. Hitotsumami Hahahahahahah!

Yeah, that is what I was going to say. The man tied with Gold Roger, the Pirate King. I'm sure the government has already tried to send him a message about becoming a Shichibukai. He just doesn't want to be part of any government.

14. Geou Pronounced Jee-Oh

Genius! smile-big

Very nice theory. The main problem is the line going through the mouth of the symbol, but it is a very interesting theory, and would definitely settle the problem or Doflamingo, Ace, and Blackbeard all in one arc.

Also, I doubt there is an evil D., and Blackbeard didn't seem that type at all from what we've seen from him in Jaya. This provides the most reasonable explanation.

15. King Bookah Kiss my ring

I love this theory. I hope Oda takes this route as a way to tie up some of the loose ends he's left hanging. Doflamingo controling Blackbeard fits together.

16. Jh1stgen Active Member

Tht is a very GOOD theory ... i like~ It would add an extra spice to the serie :thumbs

17. Geou Pronounced Jee-Oh

Y'know, I thought about it, and Doflamingo's sign having a line throught it probably makes more sense. Doflamingo was a commander and had his own insignia. And when he left and became a Shichibukai, he marked a line through it to show his new allegiance (himself, and the New Era).

18. Hitotsumami Hahahahahahah!

Exactly what I was going to say. The mark threw the symbol was simply a way to show his independence from Whitebeards crew.

19. JBarnz008 Live!

Wow this theory rocks man.

We'll celebrate when it's revealed xD

20. Phoenix Wright :|

Something like the Akatsuki members cutting a line through their forehead protectors.

21. Hitotsumami Hahahahahahah!

Yeah, that's a good way of explaining it.

22. Loki custom title want a loki

How old?Thats the question,could he have been one of Gold Rogers nakama?

23. Hitotsumami Hahahahahahah!

They fought, and I suspect Whitebeard recieved his scar from Roger, so I don't really think they were nakama. I say Whitebeard is about 70 years old right now. Or, he could be like the Five Elder Stars and be over 800 years old.

24. zagman505 Shakou, Hitsuki!

great theory, that'd be awesome if it happened. =)