1. Come enter in the KCC Pet Photo Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Naruto Battledome Banner Contest.

Dismiss Notice

Did Naruto's "special power" just backfired on his ass?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Canute87, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

As we all know Naruto has the power to "Change people"

Well Kabuto got influnced by naruto and look what the F#%^ happened to him.:notrust

SO is this saying that change is not ALWAYS a good thing?And if so What is in store for sasuke when he comes into contact with that special power.

Your comments.

Tags:
  2. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

Lol actually I'm thinking Kishimoto made a pun to his own manga

I mean Naruto always changes people to the better and now he created a crazy, manical villain

3. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

:cry Naruto fans are getting smack so hard lately, i kinda feel bad for'em.:) Don't worry guys! :amuse

4. Instant Karma Professional Lurker ಠ_ರೃ

This is why you should think twice before being a role model.

He should take Charles Barkley's advice.

5. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Well it's not Naruto's fault. Hell, he didn't even try to change Kabuto, it just happened. There's a difference between changing someone on purpose and it being an accident.

Anyway when Kabuto ends up being one of the worst enemies he can ever face I'm sure Naruto will say "Well shit happens". Shit does happen.

But yeah it backfired on Naruto, he just didn't know he changed Kabuto.

6. King Scoop Well-Known Member

Wow, you're absolutely right. I never thought about it like that.

7. Sho Active Member

I think the irony is absolutely amazing. Who would have thought that Kabuto would be changed by Naruto, and changed in this manner? It's hilarious because Naruto showed Kabuto a way to achieve his "true strength", yet it's only going to run counter to all of Naruto's precious beliefs. Instead of rejecting Orochimaru's path, Kabuto has wholeheartedly embraced it and taken it into an extreme. This man wants to surpass Orochimaru and his legacy, all the while becoming more inhuman like his idol.

All I can say is, this will not turn out to be a good thing in the end for Konoha.

8. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

Kabuto's new ambition is a good thing. It gives us something to look forward to as this Sasuke nonsense boils over.

Is being "inhuman" a bad thing?...I've seen what completely "human" people can do.

9. Gunners .

Meh they could rectify this mistake right now, how would it hamper their plans to kill Kabuto right now, it would actually be a pretty simple and highly logical course of action to take.

Only Konoha, you know if this was the mist village he would be target practise for the youngins.

10. dregoth Cooking Genius

Where is Y~K!?!? Is he/she sitting in heaven alongside lord LotU?

11. Sho Active Member

Maybe "twisted" or "perverted" would be a better choice of words then.

I don't consider it a bad thing since that actually makes him more interesting as a character. However it entails bad things for Konoha which is an entirely different thing.

12. Hexa probably Dendi

Kabuto would have to be the first and only member of Naruto's bizarro-bitch squad.

From nearly the beginning, it's been a motif that a lot of the messages in Naruto can be used equally for evil and good. The "will of fire" was present in Kimimaro, for instance, despite being a villain. It's the same in this case.

13. Sorrow-Tear's Champion Fair and Biased

This just proves Naruto needs Sasuke more than ever. He'll even screw up the one thing he's really good at.

14. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

I thought it was utterly fantastic that Naruto's inspirational story so warped Kabuto, it is refreashing having something so positive about a protagonist result in something so disfunctional. I am smitten.

15. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

BS....................

16. Bender Bite my shiny metal ass!

LMAO is thread is hillarious as is the irony of It all as well Is Naruto's special gift.

I can't wait until the next chapter Naruto's going to be freaking the hell out saying "I created a monster! :arg

lol who would,ve ever thought one of greatest gifts Naruto had which he used for good could turn a bastard like Kabuto bad? :amuse

It's funny looking at all the good he's done before.

I wonder how Naruto will change Sasuke the next time he encouters him.

17. Lord Snow MOAR Kittens

Kabuto is following a perverted version of Naruto`s ninpo :

• Bonds make you stronger:A persons true strength emerges when they protect their precious people. Kabuto has bonded with Orochimaru and thus plans to protect Orochimaru`s legacy, by continuing it.
    • You control your own destiny:The power to change fate lies in ones ability to believe in themselves. Kabuto has always felt that he had no identity and that he would continue to have nothing to define him. Naruto has inspired Kabuto to realize that he can define himself by surpassing Orochimaru.
    • You can achieve anything if you believe in yourself and have a spirit of determination:If you believe in yourself you can do anything. Although believing in yourself is only half of the battle, you must never let anyone or anything break your spirit. Even when things look impossible you must continue to work hard in order to succeed. Naruto at the beginning of Part 2 let his failure to retrieve Sasuke break his spirit and thus he depended on the Kyuubi`s power instead of his own. However after his talk with Yamato he became determined to achieve using his own power and through hard work has made significant milestones in his development.
      Likewise Kabuto was depending on Orochimaru`s power and did not believe in his own. Kabuto inspired by watching Naruto, is determined to surpass Orochimaru by using his own power to become stronger.

18. The Sentry Banned

Maybe now naruto will 4get about sasuke and will try to "save Kabuto" themonster he created

19. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

lol i think its interesting how kabuto says naruto inspired him.... i am pretty sure kabuto means that in an almost sarcastic way. i wonder if kabuto is strong enough to take on naruto's team in a battle right now

20. Robotkiller Still alive

It's so poetic, after Orochimaru was defeated by Sasuke , Kabuto is left without a strong entity to align with. As such, he made a resolute promise to himself to surpass Orochimaru, much in the same way that Naruto wants to surpass the leaf's hokages.

This is definitely kishi's best story furthering device.

21. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

i wonder who kabuto will end up fighting in the end.... it would be pretty awesome if kabuto actually killed someone strong like BH or zetsu

22. Bender Bite my shiny metal ass!

Aye, I agree.

23. TenshiOni Active Member

I'm the owner of the Naruto FC and I thought it was such a fantastic, ironic twist. Really loved how Kishimoto had Naruto's gift create such a psychopath.

24. Noble Avenger Champs Bitch

I knew what this thread was about as soon as I opened it, and yes, it did.

25. DarkLordOfKichiku Active Member

It's certainly an ironic turn of events. I suppose it's one of these moments when it's proven that sometimes good intentions and beliefs can leads to bad things. Then, again, it was the same for the Third, wasn't it? He told Orochimaru those things about his parents and the white snake, which made Orochimaru desire for immortally so that he could meet his parents again. This with Kabuto and Naruto is sort of the same as that :noworry

26. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

yeah i wonder if naruto will lose confidence in himself now

27. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

Agree - this is such a great twist on events

28. Lelouch71 Zero

I hope not, the crying over Sasuke is bad enough.

29. Omolara Sasuke Defender

I absolutely loved that part. It's about time Naruto's "special ability" or whatever got used against him. Naruto's wtf face was priceless.

30. Tyrannos Living a Life