1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Diedara's Trickery mofu is gonna be Sasuke's Nightmare

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Hurricanes, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Hurricanes The One And Only

Everyone thinks that sasuke is gonna win this upcoming fight because he's the underdog 2 on 1.....well think again first of all sasuke is a strong Mofu and stuff but this battle will be one on one because Diedara's cocky's ass is gonna tell Tobi to stay away so he could fight sasuke alone and Tobi as kool as he is he'll take a quick napsmile-big . Why do i think Diedara is gonna win but not kill sasuke first of all Diedara doesn't wanna kill sasuke he want's to test him and see what kinda of ninja defeated his enemy Orochimaru and he can't kill sasuke cause he's itachi's bro and pray at the same time and he's a main character. rememba diedara defeated Gaara in he's hometown with all that sand sourounding him and had no enough clay for a battle while Gaara was 100% prepared for battle. this is the answer Diedara is a trickery mofu he's calm and get's on ur nerves and when sasuke looses he's koolnes he'll pull of a trick by attacking he's weaknesses. what are sasuke's weakness???? if Diedara mentions anything about Itachi locations and details and maybe sees any of team hebi and Diedara goes for the kill while sasuke's trying to save them he'll get the opening and does the damage. Diedara doesn't win battles because of his strengh and stuff but his tricks and koolness, sasuke will see how weak he is and another training arc begins. Sasuke will not kill Diedara because Diedara will be killed by none other than Gaara or be pfwned, Tobi wakes up and sees Diedara leaving the scene and tobi uses he's utimate speed Run no Jutsu:laugh :laugh ....it's a pure win discuss

Tags:
  2. holdemrules Banned

sasuke will kill deidara

tobi will collect ring #2 and run

3. Eyeshield_20 Member

Exactly! Deidara and Tobi are the underdogs here. If an ambush didn't work , how the hell is he gonna stand a chance head-on?

4. mootz GB's Salamander

diedara will probably take sasuke. i like the fact that he has been able to survive until now and i would love for him to continue to survive and be the last of the akatsuki (though that is not the reason why i think he will win).

even if he gets his ass completly handed to him its not his style to stay and fight. he shall survive imo.

and hit the enter key from time to time to break up those walls of text. its annoying to read through it all.

5. crimsoninja15 Member

That is what will make the fight interesting, head to head fights are cool even though they are not very ninja...

6. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

gaara was not 100% prepared to fight deidera, and gaara was at a huge DISadvantage having to fight him inside his own village, being the kage

7. Hurricanes The One And Only

he had the advantage with all his Ninjas backing him up and everything around him was sand that he could use, why are u saying he wasn't 100% to me it looks like he was ready 2 battle anyone at the time homefield advantage

8. ez Jesus Christ

they're already in a genjutsu, they just don't know it /fanboy

I can't see Sasuke taking on two akatsuki members at once even if one of the members in question is Tobi. Unless Deidra greatly underestimates Sasuke(seems like he is) Tobi and Deidra should win with some nifty teamwork. Flight wouldn't be a problem for Sasuke so it has to be teamwork that would give the akatsuki guys a good advantage.

9. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

he didn't know he was going to be invaded by deidera, he saw deidera's bird like a few seconds before the fight started, he had seconds of preparation time, thats hardly 100%, and the villagers meant he had to be very careful not to do any damage to them, he had to hold back a lot of his power to protect the village right underneath them

10. Shinkirou Lord of the Eclipse

Yea, but he was in a desert, that kinda cancels out any disadvantage he might have had.

11. Final Giku Tenshou Done with Naruto

You stand corrected, he had a huge amount of sand, yes? He had very little preparation time to prepare for this fight, nor did he know his opponents abilities to a great extent, he simply called all the sand to his defense, and barely managed to use it in any clever way at all. He was not at 100% that fight. Granted no Shinobi ever is 100% in a fight because of the lack of knowledge of said opponents abilities, but Gaara wasn't even a measily 70% prepared for that fight.

12. Hurricanes The One And Only

Diedara wasn't prepared at all he only had a bag of clay and managed to capture Gaara he even thought that the fight should've ended earlier than it did

13. ~ Son of SPARDA ~ Active Member

I totally agree... if Gaara would've known about Deidara's explosive clay-making abilities prior to fighting him there's no doubt in my mind that he would have come up with a brilliant defense against them using his sand. Not only that, but right before the fight Gaara seemed to be daydreaming about something and didn't notice what the hell was happening to his village until AFTER it had already progressed to a dangerous point so naturally he had to react as soon as he did leaving him with virtually NO preparation time at all.

And Sasuke is going to own Deidara like a southern slave in 1804 (yes I'm black so I can say that)... just for the record.

14. Gamble Combination Style

The point is is that it's 2v1. It's very rare in any type of storyline to see someone with a vast disadvantage to actually lose. They wouldn't have the cocky guy and his teammate actually win.

I don't think Deidara or Tobi will die, probably just lose and retreat. I don't see Deidara coming back into the picture so soon just to die.

15. Hurricanes The One And Only

I hope Tobi pulls of another funny move hahaha

16. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

I also like that Deidara has shown himself to be so durable. However, the fact that he has survived so much already just leads me to believe that soon his time will be up, invincible villians are the ones who have the tendency to die off quicker than expected.

17. Stroph Soldier of the Free World

Yeah. I bet Tobi gets a really good price for them on Ebay.