1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Digimon Adventure: Diablomon vs Piedmon

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by Adamant soul, Jul 12, 2018 at 12:00 PM.

1. Adamant soul Well-Known Member

Mindset: Bloodlust

Who wins?

Tags:
  2. Blade DAN DAN

Diabolomon had to be defeated by Omnimon :mjpls:

3. Adamant soul Well-Known Member

TBF the e-mails slowing the chosen children Digimon down had a lot to do with that, it's also the only reason Omegamon had any difficulty catching him. The fact they had Diablomon blitz Patamon mid-evolution to keep Angemon and Holyangemon out of the fight is pretty telling to me. :maybe

Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon were doing "okay" against Diablomon (before they started slowing down), about as well as they were doing against Piedmon. Both Diablomon and Piedmon have the dc to shatter Wargreymon's armour, Diablomon is faster while Piedmon is more versatile and has more hax.

4. Mabel Gleeful Mage

Diablomon's speed is what wins this for him. Piedmon can turn him into a doll but Diablomon would be literally running circles around him and throwing Mega level attacks while at it.

Make it speed equal and I would give it to Piedmon more times than not, however.

5. Adamant soul Well-Known Member

He's certainly faster but running circles around him is pushing it. Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon were at least able to tag Diablomon a couple of times before they slowed down. Piedmon is a bit faster than them and has Trump Swords which can he can control to chase the opponent. He can also create rings of fire to try and trap Diablomon.
    :hmm

6. Acnologia Dragon King

Germany
    Catdank Faction:
    Piedmon.

He trolled Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 4:22 PM
  7. Adamant soul Well-Known Member

Which worked for only a little bit before they turned the tables on him and forced him to take them seriously, hence turning them into keychains. :notrust

8. Acnologia Dragon King

Germany
    Catdank Faction:
    That fight was full of PIS/CIS Moments.

Piedmon was clearly superior to the others. The Digimon have never "killed" him, like the other opponents

MagnaAngemon needs to DBFR Piedmon

9. Adamant soul Well-Known Member

Such as? He toyed with Wargreymon, that's about it.
    Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon were getting the better of Piedmon, that's the whole reason he resorts to turning them into keychains. Andromon forced him to do the same and Angemon floored him, took his best attack (along with his own thrown back at him) and was still able to get up.

Not to mention Holyangemon smacked him away like a bitch. He could have easily killed him on his own but they wanted the digimon allies to get some glorly. If anything PIS favored Piedmon in that fight as he should have died much quicker.
    Heaven's gate did kill him. It locks enemies in then deletes itself and them. Also 02 showed there was nothing stopping Holyangemon from throwing Piedmon in the gate himself, which he easily could do given he was already shown to be stronger than him.

10. Mabel Gleeful Mage

Remind me, was Diablomon's capacity of copying himself his own power or was that something external? :hmm

11. Adamant soul Well-Known Member

It's his own power though he seems to need time to do it as he's never done it in the midst of combat. Hell he stopped copying himself when all the clones started attacking Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon.

12. snipernaadi Well-Known Member

i Wonder what was the timeframe during which he copied himself & the time between teo duplications

13. Acnologia Dragon King

Germany
    Catdank Faction:
    He could have shot his swords directly at the children

Angemon/MagnaAngemon are are also very strong against evil digimon.

Angemon with a single holy light=Myotismon went to his knees.MagnaAngemon was even stronger+Hax

14. shade0180 your shadow

we proved this to be wrong some time ago... Angemon is just that much above the rest of the digidestined.
    :kannasip Remember angemon being light/data has nothing to do with being stronger than evil digimon considering Angewomon is getting wreck and she is on the same digivolution tier as MagnaAngemon.

Also Angemon could contend with normal mega that could give Wargreymon problem.

15. Adamant soul Well-Known Member

Yes and I'm sure Andromon, Atlurkabuterimon, Angewomon or Angemon would have done nothing in response. :notrust

Hell we see Metalgarurumon easily shoot the swords out of the air even when Piedmon threw illusonary swords along with them
    Which doesn't explain how Angemon is physically capable of matching higher level digimon's speed and strength. It wasn't just his special attacks he got Piedmon with, he straight up out duelled him staff vs swords. The holy power thing helps but Angemon is also ridiculously strong to start with.

Hell look at Angewomon, she has the same holy power yet got blitzed by Piedmon's swords and was getting stomped by Ladydevimon. :notrust
    Angemon > Vamdemon (Myotismon) considering what he did to Piedmon and the fact he put him on his knees with one attack (which also killed Phantomon at the same time).

16. shunsui1 Jacking in.

I give it to Diabolomon in a tough fight. I don't really know how much stronger WargreymoW and MetalGarurumon were in the movie. Nothing implied they were stronger but nothing implied that they weren't either. If I'm keeping them at the same level they did minimal damage before getting slowed down by the emails but even then they probably couldn't put him away in the end game.

17. ATastyMuffin Kanye's Biggest Fan

"You're looking at the new and improved DigiDestined!" is a quote I recall from the dub. Then you have the children's Ultimates repelling Apocalymon's attacks that previously one-shotted them. I'd say WarGreymon/Apocalymon are easily stronger in the movie than they were against Piedmon.

Diaboromon was holding his own against them about as well as Piedmon was; landed a clean shot with Web Wrecker whereas the latter...had them toppling over with clown tricks like the beach volleyball? Didn't really do shit to them.

18. shade0180 your shadow

Piedmon literally destroyed wargreymon's armor and shield.

:kannasip way to use his low end to make a point lol.

19. ATastyMuffin Kanye's Biggest Fan

When WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon were fighting together?

20. Fleet Admiral Akainu A.K.A. Frank Grimes

21. Adamant soul Well-Known Member

When did I imply it was bad? Acnologia was suggesting Piedmon was trolling and still beating the duo, which he wasn't, they were winning until he was forced to take them seriously.

22. Fleet Admiral Akainu A.K.A. Frank Grimes

What you're really trying to say is "Im butthurt"

Ive argued thread 100 times and its always the same... "b-b-but piedmon cheated! Being serious isn't allowed!"

23. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

He couldn’t beat them with raw power, he had to resort to his hax

24. Adamant soul Well-Known Member

Because your question was fucking stupid and a blatant misinterpretation of what I said
    Says the guy trying to start an argument based on something I never even implied.
    Good thing I didn't say that. All I did was point out that he didn't win the fight easily or by "trolling" as Acnologia implied, he had to get serious to beat the duo.

25. Fleet Admiral Akainu A.K.A. Frank Grimes

But when he got serious he did easily beat them...
    Keep flipflopping all you like