1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Digital Designs

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by Minus617, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Minus617 -=Spanish=-

A true classic is back on Naruto Forums, Digital Designs.

Leader - Minus
    Co-Leader - Shiren

Members:
    Shag-Kun
    Murasaki

All I have to say as a first post is lets have some good times. Also we might as well get started with the AOTM assignment.

Tags:
  2. Kusajishi ♣ Supremacy ♣

Heh cool name..! ANyway i did a new banner!

3. shiren Banned

[-History Leson-]
    Digital Designs - Digital Designs was the name of one of the original teams around the time the forums where first up in 2003 befor the mass hackings of 04....It was a group created by me with one of the mightest teams of that time...searching forums over the entire net and people from here I brought together to bring massive wins to the team by group efferts.......I once said Digital Designs will never die as long as I am around and to my suprise I am right It hasnt.....

Digital Designs Rebirth will go far as a team because we all are great artists who sould be able to work together let us not bring down the name of Digital Designs....Lets us rise to the tope....

Was wondering if I could start the first assignment here?

[-If minus says yes-]
    I think the first assignment sould be a 500x500 splash...vector or abstract...just to show off some nice talent and stock can be used......

4. murasex Well-Known Member

Wow, this is--I am really glad to be apart. Now lets make some graphics.

If Minus says yes, does it matter what kind of image we use for the splash? I want to use an image.

5. shiren Banned

naw any image would do...glade you are apart of the team

6. Minus617 -=Spanish=-

Why would I say no to that project. I can't wait to get started and i love that history lesson. I just wish I had joined when Digital Design was at its peak before the hacks. So yea I say we should do that project then.

7. Kusajishi ♣ Supremacy ♣

So a abstract or vector 500*500?:.. Just to tell you im useless on big things:p.. and more useless on vector.. guess i have to do some shitty abstract lol..:/.. anyway shud it be something like your sig shiren or?.. tho thats vector i know but yea-.-

(Im tha noob of the team lol):(

8. Minus617 -=Spanish=-

Thats fine that your the noob but just give it madd effort and the rest of us will guid you since we have a lot experince. Just try things out.

9. Kusajishi ♣ Supremacy ♣

Uhm ok I?ve made mine.. putted pretty much effort in it.. best big thing i ever done.. hope its good enough??

or inverted one.. (i like this one the best)

10. Minus617 -=Spanish=-

I dont know if im suppose to but I cant see anything.:S

*EDIT*

I love the not inverted one and you call yourself a noob. :laugh Just one thing that I think would make it look even better is make it trasparent. I think the inverted one looks wak but the other one is great.

*EDIT AGAIN*

No one seems to be posting so I guess i have to keep editing until someone does. Here is what I have come up with so far. O and I know its crazy but I think it looks cool.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2005
  11. shiren Banned

full up minus hot stuff...you always seem to impress me with your work...Shang-kun awsome job onb that would look even more awsome if you decided to make it transparent and I do not like the colors on the inverted one but good job....

Will go straight to work on mine then sence everyone else is got a head start on me....dont be rough of me though i am very rusty

[-Edit-]
    Considering that I work all night from 10pm to 6:30am and it is now 8am and I just finished this piece which I started around 7am with no sleep..and the fact that I am rusty like hell I still think it came out alright....

Last edited: Aug 20, 2005
  12. murasex Well-Known Member

I cannot see Shag-kun's splash. >_<

Minus, your splash reminds me of photographs and cameras. XD I love it. You may see an imaginary line going straight down the middle, reflecting the other half.

You work at night, Shiren?! x_x Your piece is extraordinary. I see an alien with a big spaceship... Wow.

Guess I'm the last one. I'll be back with my splash. Vectory, vectory.

13. Minus617 -=Spanish=-

Yours looks great Shiren. Thanks for the comments guys. I can already tell this is going to be a great team.

14. Kusajishi ♣ Supremacy ♣

Ey your is realy cool Minus.. its someway diffrent..!

Anyway did it transparent as u said and uploaded to imagehacks instead.. (cant understand why my host doesnt show some people my sigs:X..

EDIT:

Did alittle change of colors also .. didnt realy like the green in it but hmm.. what you guys think?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2005
  15. Minus617 -=Spanish=-

Personaly i like the yellow one better only because I'm not a huge fan of green. However it looks way better transparent.

16. shiren Banned

I like the yellow one more too but you need to work on your fonts a bit becuase i am not fond of that font at all....look a hell alot better with it transparent so good job....

glade you guys liked mine...yes i work on unstocking the trucks and target overnight...

17. murasex Well-Known Member

<3 Funky and retro! Awesome, Shag. Yellow looks best.

Shiren, do you mean diesel? The huge oversized trucks? XD

My splash. I know it's odd. Magazine-ish look. ^^;;

18. Talvius Dream Inside You

This is superb....

This is the best splash if seen in a while thats just great i cant believe you!

19. Minus617 -=Spanish=-

Holy SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This looks like best one out out all of them. Genius pure Genius. I love that tan hue you have on the whole thing. Good job!!!!

20. shiren Banned

yeah those big things that carrie the trailers on them and we empty the trailers and stock up the store...takes forever to do too lol.....

so now what sould we dont for our next project????

[-EDIT-]
    Our next project sould be that we work on making advertisment sigs for AOTM......art of the month so what do you guys say?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2005
  21. Kusajishi ♣ Supremacy ♣

Daamn so NICE!! Realy awesome love the colors there Mura..! perfect.. the clear winner:) ..

and yeah i need to work on my fonts.. but on the yellow pic they got screwed up i forgot to work in my psd file and did it in my png file instead witch made the font color go wacko.. so well.. yey i will work on them anyway..!

What you mean with the aotm sigs btw??.. Im not a huge fan of aotm so lol:)!

22. shiren Banned

it was just a sugestion

23. murasex Well-Known Member

We should work on it though. I just need more detailed instructions. I don't get it.

24. shiren Banned

Credit page for chapter 272

Go there for more info about it....

25. Minus617 -=Spanish=-

Oh! I get it now we just have to do an adverisment of the "Art Of The Month" Like and "Ad". i get it.... so yea we should do that it sounds like a good idea.

*EDIT*

I just had the idea that once we finish with the AOTM Ad we should challenge one of the other teams. However I think we need one more member. So far 2 ppl have applied but both of them seem very noobish so I dont know wether or not to let them in. Also saw that guy who posted on the Sign-Up Topic but he hasnt really applied.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2005
  26. shiren Banned

I will check it out and tell you what I think....

[-ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERYONE ON THE TEAM-]
    we need to start being more active on our team page. you can talk about anything with your team mate they are your family lol...everyone only posts when something comes up concerning the team...we want to not die so we need to keep active with posting here or you will end up forgeting about this place and we will die...trust me I know....

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING?

Also I think everyone neededs to start working on bigger stuff becuase when I set up or minus does we dont want all sig battle because they reallydont show all that much skill if you cant do the same thing bigger...that is what I have learned as I have been here.......but personally if sigs come up though I do see Shag- kun doing them because he has great sigs or even murasaki but i like his/her work when it is bigger....

[-To minus-]
    I think challenging a team would be a good idea because everyone else is doing the same thing and if we can pull off a crush we can start striking fear into the enemys hearts and make something of ourselfs as a team and not individually.....one more person will be good as like a sub and noobs arnt always that bad but let me check that out.....

[-EDIT-]
    I JUST BROUGHT Re D rakkyn TO OUR GROUP....WELCOME THE NEW TEAM MATE AND ENJOY HIS/HER WORK!!!!!

WELCOME Re D rakkyn!!!!

That is now 5 teammates so good stuff...

27. Minus617 -=Spanish=-

Yea like I said in the other Topic I invited him/her to the group too but havent heard a reply. I we should do some bigger things. I havent had practice with big things in a while. As for striking fear into our enemies that sounds like a good idea. I also think we should just stay with 5 people in the team since I think it would be easier to manage.

28. Kusajishi ♣ Supremacy ♣

OK yeah 5 persons is enough and a good number.. I will try come up with something for the Aotm tomorow..!Just two question: What size should it be? and what should stand on it?

29. Minus617 -=Spanish=-

Well Justice says it should be showcased in your sig so I am assume you should make about the size of a sig.

30. shiren Banned

agreed with minus and it stands for art of the month....also 5 is perfet I am working on some new stuff too right now so I am busy with that and work is killing me but I always check the team thread so if you need to tell me something say it here...