1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

dinosaurs ruling the earth.

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by __sham, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __sham

:O im here. aaaannnnd, comma, it's great. so, let me just put these kit kats down......put away the scattergories...tighten my konoha wristband.

ahh.

im liza, from the midwest side. im currently putting off reading my giant robot magazine and avoiding my cousins (for it is t-mas). THis is working wonderfully.

i've been obsessively pillaging manga scans and i can't even talk to my friends anymore about naruto.

they turn to me and are like, "man, why does itachi wear that dress?"

and i die a little. and i must reply, as a turn away in disgusting...hisssing a little,

"I KNOW TOO MUCH...ahhHHh."

then some lurk away, trying mith much difficulty to not be tainted with spoiler leaking face. my other FRIEND. singular. wants to know everything.

.....but i digress.

im currently seeking empployment i nthe anime field and have no idea what im doing. :p

kinda sucks. but if i must, i will fall back on photography, i was hoping i'd find someone from the mid-west, or minnesota, to gabble about stuff too, but, you know,

ANYONE AND EVERYONE should gabble. with me.

now go! who are you people?

Tags:
  2. Lucifer

interesting story... Hey Shampoo, hmm I see are you girl, right?

welcome to forums...

I'm Lain Iwakura from Leader of Yakuza.

have fun :smoke

3. memback

Took you quite a long time to digress. But oh well, so you say you want get a job in the manga field thats cool i wish i had enough skill to even say im looking for a job in that field. Oh yah welcome also you might want to check out the Art section of the Forums and get involved in the Sketch Of The Week thing its pretty cool. SKOTW. Check it out! I havent posted any pics yet the topics are too hard for my small imagination but maybe youll enjoy the challenge and have better luck than I. Well see yah laters!:laugh

4. __sham

i wull be taking teh initiative for posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.