1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spoilers Director onq Zeno and the "Egg People"

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Millón Vasto, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Millón Vasto Bubble "butt" bass

Herms recently made a thread in wich he translated a new anime director statement in a interview regarding zenos abilities and how he is part of a family of deities called the " Egg People". Rest is down below.

Zeno's power explained :

@MShadows

There is also a part in japanese herms left. Herms finds that of little importance. But i still think there might be something to it. Herms saud he would translate it tommorow.

Tags:
  2. MShadows Deathbat Moderator

I was about to get pissed when I opened that spoiler tag, but luckily it was funny :lmao

3. Jizznificent Your unborn bro

moral of the story is, don't fuck with momzy.:ufdup