1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Disgaea 2 ending Question (spoilers)

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by Cy, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Cy

Hey, I just beat Disgaea 2, but I don't fit any of the requirements for any special endings. After Lord Zennon destroyed the fake and attacked Adel, calling him Child of Sin, Adel goes "Child of Sin" and then the screen fades out and you hear some movement. Then the credits come up and after those it asks if you want to start a new cycle. The way it ends, it looks like there should be some more stuff after that happens. Is that the actual normal ending or is my disk screwed up or something?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Chamcham Trigger

I know the game definitely hinted at Adell's true origins, but that's not the ending I got. I got the love ending. I think you may have gotten one of the bad endings or something. Did you kill rosalin, and get 50 felonies or something? :huh. Or did I do it, and I got the bad ending? I dunno actually. All I really know about is powerleveling, getting uber items and some info on endings, but no specifics :S.

Try to remember if you've killed any partners constantly. If you have, then you probably got one of the bad endings.

3. Cy

I don't believe I have any ally murders (unless geosymbol explosions count), and Adel has around 10 felonies. I probably have over 50 felonies total from everyone, though.

What is the good ending like?

4. Chamcham Trigger

I can't really say since your post makes me think that I might have the bad ending :S
    Spoiler: The ending I have goes like this
    Basically after beating him, he says something about how mere humans can defeat him and questions whether they're humans at all, and then Adell says that he shouldn't be surprised since he's taking his power from humans in the first place. After that Zenon gets back up, and says something on the lines of "don't think you've won yet" or something like that, then gathers more energy, which hurts Adel's younger brother and sister. Then Zenon shoots out a huge blast at the whole party, only to see that Adell blocked Rosalin from the blast, Yukimaru blocks Adell's younger brother, and Adell's younger sister is blocked by Etna, severly weakening them. That's when Rosalin starts to have an internal conflict with her real side (the one you fight Laharl with), and she breaks the seal turning into her real self revealing that she's the
    Spoiler: Rosalin's real identity
    real Zenon who was tired of her violent past and reincarnated herself. Keep in mind that I'll keep calling her rosalin, while I call the fake nameless last boss, Zenon for now so that things don't get too confusing.

After that "Zenon" goes into how he actually found her and raised Rosalin as his own daughter for his own satisfaction, they fight, and she kills him ofcourse. She then turns on her party, but then Adell walks up to her, she strikes him, then he keeps going, and then huggs her.

After that they say that the whole issue was a hoax made up by Axel (which isn't true ofcourse) and he gets more fame from it, but not before getting pummeled by other overlords. The credits roll, then you see a letter from Adell's younger sister saying how she's working for Etna, who's back as Laharl's vassle, and how the younger brother is now under Rosalin, and that's basically it. No back story into Adell's origins.

5. Cy

I think I somehow ended up getting the bad ending. Guess I'll have to go for the good ending on my next play through or something.

I am a being of solitude!

6. Cardboard Jewsuke

If you killed the geo symbol that killed your team, then it counts as an ally murder.

7. Cy

Ok. Then I guess I got the bad ending number1. Since I didn't save, I guess I'll go for bad ending number 2 (or reincarnate Adel in penance) for when I want to go for the next cycle.

8. CrazyMoronX

Love ending is the good ending, you got the bad ending.

I don't remember what all the requirements were, but I got the good ending myself, and I killed all sorts of allies.

Make sure Adell has no felonies, and as few ally kills as possible.

9. Cy