1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Do U Think...

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by BlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBla, Oct 18, 2006.

1. BlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBla

Do U Think That Naruto Filler Will End When Bleach Filler Ends?

Tags:
  2. konoharendan

3. Itachi_th

No i don't think so, but i will like it if they finish at 209. But the anime studio doesn't give a crap about what i like and what i don't like.

4. Even

actually, I have no idea, but I like the thought, since it's the same studio and all:grin

5. Snakety69

No, but whichever one ends first, the other one will end soon after.

6. Hellsrader

Very difficult, after all they are not based on the same jobs.

8. Yuki (Inactive)

I'll laugh if the bleach fillers finish before the naruto fillers.

9. Mr. King

10. Even

I'll actually be happy, since I read the Naruto manga, but I don't read the Bleach one, and I want to know what happens next in Bleach. I've heard that it's mighty awesome:grin

11. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

I don't read the Bleach manga as well, but does Bleach have more materials to animate than Naruto? They went to fillers quite early, I'm assuming it's because the anime is catching up real quick to the manga.

12. Mew♥

i have no clue but that would be awsome if they did end at the same time!:nod

13. Catterix

I imagine they would, it just seems so nice and logical. Studio Pierrot's best 2 animes returning to Canon in the same week for a really great boost in viewings.

Of course, there's no actual proof or real logic to ascertain one way or the other.

14. mikeblastdude

I'm not exactly sure since I haven't been keeping up with Bleach filler (love the show though), but from what I hear they'll probably both be going back to canon story around the same time (hopefully soon).

15. gokuden553

Possbly since their done by the same company.

16. Senior_Superboy

It's hard to say, both op/eds of the shows give hints to more manga story. Also, it seems like the bounto arc is almost over and there are more theorys for Naruto fillers ending. I guess we will just have to wait and see. It would be a nice treat if that were to happen though.

17. jazon7777777

All I hope is that Naruto fillers end before Bleach fillers do.

18. Senior_Superboy

I think the way things are going that Bleach fillers would end before Naruto's. Unless they have a new arc after the Bounto story.

19. 99NineTails99

It's hard to predict. Even though both shows came from the same studio, the contents are very different. Just because one show will end the fillers very soon doesn't necessarily mean that the other one will follow the same way. I'd be very happy if the Naruto fillers were to end before the Bleach fillers since it's been running longer than Bleach, and most people here are getting tired of them.

20. neo-dragon

Actually, the Bleach manga has about half a year LESS material to animate than Naruto, so it will indeed be baffling to me if Bleach filler ends first as some people seem to think it will. It really doesn't make sense. The Bleach manga is only about 64 chapters ahead of the anime while Naruto is almost 90. If Bleach goes back to canon material soon, they'll just be back to filler sooner than anyone wants.

And for the record, Naruto filler has been going for twice as long as Bleach; about 70 weeks for the former and about 35 for the latter.

21. SoulCrusader

maybe who knows...would be interesting, if both of naruto and bleach fillers ended at the same time:oh

22. KOJ

I think it would be crazy to end the Bleach fillers at the end of the Bounto arc. There's not enough manga to animate for them to do something like that, and the current manga arc needs to advance a bit more before they can even think about basing the anime on canon material. If I remember correctly, the soul society arc gobbled up the manga at about 3 to 4 chapters per animated episode! That is something the manga wouldn't be able to handle at the moment unless the break for another filler season somewhere in-between.

Having said all that, the new opening does contain a couple of spoilers, so it does seem as though the fillers will end sometime wihin the next half-year at least.

23. neo-dragon

You speak the truth. Bleach could catch up with the manga in no time if the fillers end soon. So if the fillers do end this season, they'll probably follow the manga for just one season and then have another long filler arc.

I think that Naruto, on the other hand, has enough manga material now that they can stop with fillers soon.

24. Duckling

Naw, "U" don't think. Neither does any other letter of the alphabet. "I" do think, though.

Anyway, haven't watched Bleach so I dunno when they're supposed to end or anything, but really, I've stopped caring about when the Naruto fillers end. I've never really hated the fillers anyway, so, neh.

But I do say that if Naruto and Bleach fillers end the same time, we have a conspiracy right there.

25. Arsenalous

the way things are going in bleach id say bleach fillers will end first. sense thier is onl likey what 4 bounto left, im sure it only take like 2 to 3 eps to see each one defeated.

26. K-weave

Hmmm, I'm betting on Naruto, mainy because it's overdue!

27. Mat?icha

there could be a slight coincidence, but they arent related to eachother i think.

28. neo-dragon

But there's no guarantee that there won't be more filler after the bounto arc. Like I mentioned before, Bleach filler has only been going for half as long as Naruto, so it's certainly possible that they could have two long arcs, meaning another own after the Bounto one. I keep saying, the Bleach manga is NOT far enough ahead for them to go very long without needing more filler. So even if Bleach filler ends before Naruto, you can be sure that Bleach will be back to filler a lot sooner than Naruto as well.

29. Razza

I doubt it. And whichever ends first will be the greater for it (though the chances of that happening with Naruto is slim anyway because the fillers suck so much)

30. Konoha

i hate bleach i love naruto i hope fillers ends soon :(