1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you also think that Akatsuki members used their rings to seal Bijuu?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Gin Ichimaru's Shadow, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    I was thinking a bit about that and I came to conclusion that they probably needed it to seal Beasts. Otherwise Deidara wouldn't return for his ring and Tobi wouldn't receive it.

Tags:
  2. Lord Valgaav My fries

Like with many other things, the Akatsuki rings were something that was supposed to be important and fleshed out more, but Kishi either forgot or hoped we would.

3. Buuhan Hokage of the Six Paths

Pretty much this. They seem to only serve a symbolic purpose at this point.

4. Rifulofthewest Active Member

They not use the rings for comunicated with Pein? I was think that Kakuzu and Hidan do that when Pain orders their run away...

5. Plexa Well-Known Member

I've always interpreted that the phantom dragon seal which is used to extract/seal the biju is a jutsu of Nagato's, and the Akatsuki are allowing him to siphon their power to quicken the process. Perhaps the rings play a role in lending their power to Nagato, and other related business like astral projecting and controlling Nagato's impersonating sacrifices?