1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Do you like Saskue?

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by Naruto206, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Naruto206 New Member

Does anyone like Saskue ? Saskue is not my favorite chacter but pepole seem to call him gay or say mean things about him so does anyone like Saskue if you don't tell why?:tem :amuse :amuse :wink

Tags:
  2. warcraft E-Married to Chibi_Sasuke2k5

i did like him until i stopped liking him for a number of reason.

3. TheoDerek Rise Against

Sasuke is my favorite character. And people only call him gay because hes not a hormone raging 12 year old like 90% of the people on this forum.

Also people hate Sasuke because he didn't get beat by Naruto and become his bitch.

4. Woofie Coordinator

He was a complete bitch for about 5 chapters around the time he fought Naruto, but I think that was just curse-seal-induced insanity (I mean, he was going around evil laughing like Orochimaru or something, which is competely out of character)... he made some valid points still, but he was acting like an idiot.

But the rest of the time, he's been probably the most interesting and complex character in the series, who I can understand and to some extent empathise with. I see no reason at all to hate him - he's not perfect, but I think it's been shown throughout the series (apart from the aforementioned few chapters, but that was cancelled out at the end of the fight anyway) that he's a good person at heart, and that he does care about his friends.

Yup.

5. Ikari Shinji ?

No we hate him because he should of lost to Naruto, I don't give a shit about him coming back to leaf but Naruto was clearly stronger than him and he lost

6. nah-nah Believe it-ttebayo!

I love Sasuke. Many severely misunderstand him, and I think that is terribly unfortunate. I think he's a wonderful character, as well as almost all of the characters on Naruto.

The only character on this series that I hate is Orochimaru.

7. demon of legand lord of the doomed souls

ya he is prity cool but to up tite and needs to relax some time man and y thay say he is gay i dont know ask them dude

8. ddrussianinja Member

He's living proof that Konoha needs a counseling center, but he has his cool moments and he's good deep down.

EDIT: And who knows? Maybe he is gay. Doesn't really affect his character a whole lot in the grand scheme of things. At least not yet. I mean, Haku looked like a lady, but that wasn't his character's defining feature.

9. TheoDerek Rise Against

What are you talking about? Last time I checked Kishimoto determined how strong each character is. And it was implied that they were very close in power but IMO Sasuke was just a bit stronger, he won and was able to walk away after the fight.

10. accord1018 Driving Master

The Naruto series wouldn't be anything without Sasuke. Naruto and Sasuke are like yin and yang. I've always been a fan of the dark character, and Sasuke is no exception. He's much more mature than many of the other characters (in most ways), so maybe that's why some people don't like him?

Haha, and he's not gay...he just has other priorities.

11. Key #1

He was like my favorite before he became a traitor and always cry like how he aint strong enough. Then again sasuke is just a crybaby trying to act tough.

12. Woofie Coordinator

Yeah... the way I see it, Naruto is the figurehead who puts across all the morals etc which are crucial in a series like this, and Sasuke is the main plot-driver who moves the story forward and prevents it from becoming repetitive.

Without Sasuke, there would be no unpredictability or decent long-term plot whatsoever - it would just be a series of identical short stories about Naruto going to a random village, meeting some new jaded adversary and then converting them to the good side after defeating them.

Much as I don't like Naruto as a character, I think they're both vital in making the series what it is.

13. Seany Banned

14. michiyo CHIPS CHIPS!!!.....CHOCOLATE!!

i like sasuke, he has always been one of my more favourite chars lol, even tho he seriously gone down the pegs of my favourites since a certian part of the manga....( won't say exactly wot bit just in case some ppl haven't read tht far/ or have only been watching the anime and may not have gotten that far as of yet)

15. Noex Member No. 4154

Well i like Sasuke, his whole Dark side the avenger side but soemtiems he is just an complete idiot but i still like him ^_^

16. Rongasm Great Ronizuka

he's a bitch to me and he'll always be a bitch to me. Thats all. U guys do what u want with him.

17. Princess Ari Akatsuki Tea Girl

I don't hate Sasuke, but he's not exaclty one of my favourite characters. When I first started to watch naruto I liked him, but as the series progressed the way he acted slowly lost him my favour until I started to learn about his past. Then I began to understand his ways a little more, I think, and he sort of went up in my estimation a bit.

18. Hef Night Work

I did say this - Sasuke's awesome!!!one!
    I did say this - He suxxorz!!!!one!
    I did say this - Sasuke's a fag! No he's not!

We don't really need more of these threads since there are so many already. These tend to get out of hand, so I'm recycling this. Thanks for your input, though. :amuse