1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Do you mix up two anime/manga ?

Discussion in 'Akihabara Lounge' started by Mr. Black Leg, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

So, I've just finished a couple of weeks ago the JJBA's part 4 anime(I am stationed at Stone Ocean in the manga for quite some time, it's a bit boring, but I wanted to watch the anime of my favorite part with the second best JoJo as the protagonist and my favorite villain in JJBA that is Kira). And I was reading One Piece and for some reason I was like " Ok, then where is Josuke to fix the damage done to that wall ?" (I am re-reading W7 arc in One Piece) and was like " Humm ... Wrong manga ". The same happened to me, thinking people would get healed up by Josuke or things would get fixed by Josuke while reading Black Clover, One Piece and BnHA up until now.

Does this happen to you ? I was literally " Okay, where is Josuke ? " when Kaido one shotted Luffy, for example. And it takes me some seconds to think " Oh, wrong manga ".

Tags:
  2. Mider T Busting in and out of guts

Sometimes, can't think of which at the moment.

3. BlueDemon On A Mission From God

Hmm, not really. At least not for mangas I've been reading for quite a while now. Legit can't remember any instance where it might have happened to me.