1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice Do you Need some Relationship Advice?

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by baconbits, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Avalon

yeah I made up my mind, just gonna stay friends with her forever and if she hits on me again ill just call her bro or fam so she knows her place

Dont want to lead her on and hurt her...and my group project mark :blobcry

2. DemonDragonJ Cowboy from Hell

Does she wish for a seriously involved relationship, again, or only sexual activity? If the latter, then I say that you should take that offer while she is still making it.

3. Avalon

I dont know what she wants. All i know is she was flirty and touchy so I know she wants something.

All i want is an A. Smh next time i have to do a group project im doing it with a guy. Atleast boys know how to focus on the task at hand :puppers

:blobcry

4. DemonDragonJ Cowboy from Hell

In that case, I believe that the best thing to do would be to discuss the situation in a rational and intelligent manner, so that there is no confusion, which could lead to much tension and emotional turmoil.

5. Avalon

I'm not discussing anything with her. Just gonna call her fam and she will understand her place in society. :blobcoffee

It'd be weird to discuss it with her.

:dead

6. baconbits Super Moderator

I think your relationship is progressing. I would not say "excellently" as I still believe your progress is quite slow, but I am happy it is progressing. You simply need to have more dates. I think that mentally you are quick to stick to one method that gave you success and seem unwilling to adapt new tactics, like just having lunch one day, a long phone call another day, etc.

On your brother's wedding, I've already commented. My opinion is still the same: stop worrying about the very distant future and the decisions there and have more dates. Work on your small interactions and your big decisions will always end up favorably for you.

All in all I like your decision. You clearly value better grades more than sex, which in the long run is the smarter decision. I normally always advise against hitting on people you have to work with because there's no good exit strategy. Think of it this way: if you do find your one true love that means that every relationship except for that one will end. And most relationships don't end well or comfortably. There are occasions where two people just drift apart, realize that and let each other go but in most cases there is awkwardness, secrets that have been shared that you can no longer count on being secret and broken dreams.

On the other hand if you don't hit on people you work with you severely limit your field of potential romance partners. I don't have a solution to that part. Our parents didn't have as much trouble with this as we do, since they had more social interactions and sexual harassment wasn't as much of a thing.

My thought tho is that if she really has the hots for you don't expect it to stop when you have to spend the next third of a year with her. On the other hand having that much time means you have a longer amount of time than usual to evaluate how you feel about her and whether you want to pursue romance with her at some point.

Also, you have to accept the good-natured ribbing from your friends as just what it is: friends poking fun. Because I've been aiming to be a pastor for a long time I've had to say no to several attractive sexual invitations and most of the time my friends were quick to jump on that because being an ass is part of being a male friend I guess. But in the end when they got older they had to pass on women as well, because they were faithful to another partner or some other values they had. They had to just grin sheepishly when that happened.

I don't think being a healthy young male means you have to dick down every willing attractive female you find. I don't even think that's a good mentality to have, even tho most men have some friends who are like this.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Avalon

Gonna see her at 1 pm so I'll update you gus after that :foxstare

8. Avalon

Alright I left her a few mins ago...and all I got to say is that she has the cutest giggle ever

:blu

This group project is gonna be a disaster

:rlynigga

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Avalon

I was preaching about grades and all that...but 1 hour at Starbucks and niggas are getting weak. Smh someone save me

:catsad

10. Shrike Let's Baby

Bro, you are a fucking legend <3

:gokuskully

This thread was nothing before Ava appeared.

11. Avalon

Feels good to hear this from one of my favourite members, I appreciate this bro :hi5

12. Shrike Let's Baby

Go with the flow man, if you feel like plowing her do it :yousmart

13. Avalon

gonna see her everyday tuesday and thursday

:yousmart

14. Itachі Man of The People

15. Avalon

I said no though :blobcoffee

16. Avalon

I said no cuz i never had starbucks before and didnt wanna embarrass myself by not knowing whats on the menu

Not because i have an issue with women buying me stuff

:dead

17. DemonDragonJ Cowboy from Hell

@baconbits, Lady J and I will be getting together, again, on this Saturday (January 13), and it is very rare that we can be together for three consecutive weekends. How is that for dating more frequently? However, on that day, we will be with a group of our friends from the AANE, so we will not have as much time to ourselves as we would like. Later in that day, I will be hanging out with my friends from school, and, if Lady J is not working, then, I may see if she is interested in joining me; however, we will be at our local game store, playing Magic the Gathering and similar games, and she has little interest in such subjects, so she would have little to do if she joined us, so I likely will not mention it.

@Ava, I will respect your decision, but I do not agree with it or like it; I have had little success with romance and relationships prior to meeting Lady J, so your decision to reject a woman who is clearly interested in you is the equivalent of a homeless person seeing a a wealthy person burn a stack of money or throw away perfectly good food; I will not deny that I am envious of you, and, if I were in your position, I would definitely pursue a relationship with that woman, because I would be able to balance it with my schoolwork and not allow them to interfere with each other.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Avalon

19. Avalon

Update: There's a couple of NF members who's numbers I have so I showed them the degenerate texts she's been sending me. She's not shy at all and she clearly wants it. :lmao

Will keep you updated if anything happens. :blobok

20. Shrike Let's Baby

Such texts bring a lot of flavor to life :kermit

Think of it like this DDJ, the more chicks other guys reject, the more there are in the pool for you to hunt :yousmart

Being desperate isn't going well together with your pride though :mjpls:

21. Avalon

Yeah DDJ, you can have her if you like asian girls :mjpls:

22. baconbits Super Moderator

You're doing well, DDJ. My point is not to say you're doing horribly, just that more frequent dates will lead to even better outcomes. Once a week is pretty much a minimum.

DDJ... let him live his life. One of the reasons I've said you don't give good advice is that you can't divorce your own thoughts from what's best for the person you're advising. You have to move past that to give good advice, my friend.

23. Island In the Sun

You're doing that thing again where you compare a woman to an inanimate object.

24. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

25. Shrike Let's Baby

:blackhug

26. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

There are so many women involved I feel like I need to make a time chart Hahahaha

27. Aruarian Well-Known Member

Make a flowchart and get back to us, homie.

@DemonDragonJ , a bit redundant but I agree with Bacon. Being unable to see things from something other than your own perspective makes for bad advice. Possibly well-intentioned, but as the saying goes, the road to evil is pathed with good intentions.

28. DemonDragonJ Cowboy from Hell

Actually, she contacted me, earlier, this morning, and said that she had to cancel our outing, because the weather is supposed to become quite severe, later today.

I prefer women who are similar to myself, but I suppose that I should not be selective.

I am not doing that; I am simply using that as a metaphor. Can you not understand that?

29. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

Basically there's this girl who I want to love for forever and ever, but she's been in a relationship for like the past 7 years with this absolute loser. So I'm trying to give her that juice that her life has been missing. BUT I also learned a hard lesson about putting my eggs in one basket. So there's like at least two girls in the lead aside from my "Main" chick, who are ready to pack up and move in with me, on a moments notice. One of the girls I've had an off and on, back and forth "relationship" with and the other one, I just fucked for the first time around Christmas.

There's strong possibility girl number 2 is just dickmatized. Which happens to me a lot. The other one, has a kid, who I've met and absolutely loves me. She's ready to settle down and be a family type of shit. But it's like yo, if I can just bag that first girl. I'd quit the pimp game for good. Retire happily, knowing I caught the greatest Imma ever catch.

What should I do?

30. Khaleesi Super Moderator

Germany
    The first girl that you consider the main girl. Your last sentence alone proves how much higher you perceive her to be than the other girls who you don’t seem to actually have any strong feelings for