1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Arcade is hosting " The 2017 Arcade GOTY Awards "

Click here to know more ᵔ.ᵔ .
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings and Welcome to the forums! Please we ask you to lose some of your time and take a look at our " Beginners Guide " that contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun around - NF staff

Click here: " Begginers Guide " .
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to vote for " The 2017 Ohara Awards "✍

❆ Click here to know more ❆
    Dismiss Notice
  7. "Check out the latest edition of the NF Newsletter."

Click here .
    Dismiss Notice
  8. !(☆`ω゚) The New Year comes with a battle, come and join the first ever Naruto Forums Post Rush:

~New Year Post Rush~
    Dismiss Notice
  9. You ever wanted to feel the rush of watching some totally whacky anime but missed it? A once-in-a-lifetime event? Now's your chance to participate in it, grab some popcorns and :

Join the NF Community Watchalong: Kill La Kill event ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Come be part of another forum event:

❣ Mafia section is hosting " The 2017 Mafia Awards " and is calling the community to become part of the event.

Click here to know more
    Dismiss Notice

Advice Do you Need some Relationship Advice?

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by baconbits, Nov 4, 2014.

1. DemonDragonJ Moocher

Does she wish for a seriously involved relationship, again, or only sexual activity? If the latter, then I say that you should take that offer while she is still making it.

2. Ava

I dont know what she wants. All i know is she was flirty and touchy so I know she wants something.

All i want is an A. Smh next time i have to do a group project im doing it with a guy. Atleast boys know how to focus on the task at hand :puppers

:blobcry

3. DemonDragonJ Moocher

In that case, I believe that the best thing to do would be to discuss the situation in a rational and intelligent manner, so that there is no confusion, which could lead to much tension and emotional turmoil.

4. Ava

I'm not discussing anything with her. Just gonna call her fam and she will understand her place in society. :blobcoffee

It'd be weird to discuss it with her.

:dead

5. baconbits Moderator

I think your relationship is progressing. I would not say "excellently" as I still believe your progress is quite slow, but I am happy it is progressing. You simply need to have more dates. I think that mentally you are quick to stick to one method that gave you success and seem unwilling to adapt new tactics, like just having lunch one day, a long phone call another day, etc.

On your brother's wedding, I've already commented. My opinion is still the same: stop worrying about the very distant future and the decisions there and have more dates. Work on your small interactions and your big decisions will always end up favorably for you.

All in all I like your decision. You clearly value better grades more than sex, which in the long run is the smarter decision. I normally always advise against hitting on people you have to work with because there's no good exit strategy. Think of it this way: if you do find your one true love that means that every relationship except for that one will end. And most relationships don't end well or comfortably. There are occasions where two people just drift apart, realize that and let each other go but in most cases there is awkwardness, secrets that have been shared that you can no longer count on being secret and broken dreams.

On the other hand if you don't hit on people you work with you severely limit your field of potential romance partners. I don't have a solution to that part. Our parents didn't have as much trouble with this as we do, since they had more social interactions and sexual harassment wasn't as much of a thing.

My thought tho is that if she really has the hots for you don't expect it to stop when you have to spend the next third of a year with her. On the other hand having that much time means you have a longer amount of time than usual to evaluate how you feel about her and whether you want to pursue romance with her at some point.

Also, you have to accept the good-natured ribbing from your friends as just what it is: friends poking fun. Because I've been aiming to be a pastor for a long time I've had to say no to several attractive sexual invitations and most of the time my friends were quick to jump on that because being an ass is part of being a male friend I guess. But in the end when they got older they had to pass on women as well, because they were faithful to another partner or some other values they had. They had to just grin sheepishly when that happened.

I don't think being a healthy young male means you have to dick down every willing attractive female you find. I don't even think that's a good mentality to have, even tho most men have some friends who are like this.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Ava

Gonna see her at 1 pm so I'll update you gus after that :foxstare

7. Ava

Alright I left her a few mins ago...and all I got to say is that she has the cutest giggle ever

:blu

This group project is gonna be a disaster

:rlynigga

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Ava

I was preaching about grades and all that...but 1 hour at Starbucks and niggas are getting weak. Smh someone save me

:catsad

9. Shrike

Bro, you are a fucking legend <3

:gokuskully

This thread was nothing before Ava appeared.

10. Ava

Feels good to hear this from one of my favourite members, I appreciate this bro :hi5

11. Shrike

Go with the flow man, if you feel like plowing her do it :yousmart

12. Ava

gonna see her everyday tuesday and thursday

:yousmart

13. Itachі Man of The People

14. Ava

I said no though :blobcoffee

15. Ava

I said no cuz i never had starbucks before and didnt wanna embarrass myself by not knowing whats on the menu

Not because i have an issue with women buying me stuff

:dead

16. DemonDragonJ Moocher

@baconbits, Lady J and I will be getting together, again, on this Saturday (January 13), and it is very rare that we can be together for three consecutive weekends. How is that for dating more frequently? However, on that day, we will be with a group of our friends from the AANE, so we will not have as much time to ourselves as we would like. Later in that day, I will be hanging out with my friends from school, and, if Lady J is not working, then, I may see if she is interested in joining me; however, we will be at our local game store, playing Magic the Gathering and similar games, and she has little interest in such subjects, so she would have little to do if she joined us, so I likely will not mention it.

@Ava, I will respect your decision, but I do not agree with it or like it; I have had little success with romance and relationships prior to meeting Lady J, so your decision to reject a woman who is clearly interested in you is the equivalent of a homeless person seeing a a wealthy person burn a stack of money or throw away perfectly good food; I will not deny that I am envious of you, and, if I were in your position, I would definitely pursue a relationship with that woman, because I would be able to balance it with my schoolwork and not allow them to interfere with each other.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018 at 9:48 PM
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Ava

18. Ava

Update: There's a couple of NF members who's numbers I have so I showed them the degenerate texts she's been sending me. She's not shy at all and she clearly wants it. :lmao

Will keep you updated if anything happens. :blobok

19. Shrike

Such texts bring a lot of flavor to life :kermit

Think of it like this DDJ, the more chicks other guys reject, the more there are in the pool for you to hunt :yousmart

Being desperate isn't going well together with your pride though :mjpls:

20. Ava

Yeah DDJ, you can have her if you like asian girls :mjpls:

21. baconbits Moderator

You're doing well, DDJ. My point is not to say you're doing horribly, just that more frequent dates will lead to even better outcomes. Once a week is pretty much a minimum.

DDJ... let him live his life. One of the reasons I've said you don't give good advice is that you can't divorce your own thoughts from what's best for the person you're advising. You have to move past that to give good advice, my friend.

22. Island In the Sun

You're doing that thing again where you compare a woman to an inanimate object.

23. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

:blackhug

25. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

There are so many women involved I feel like I need to make a time chart Hahahaha

26. Aruarian Ensō // Reflection Eternal

Make a flowchart and get back to us, homie.

@DemonDragonJ , a bit redundant but I agree with Bacon. Being unable to see things from something other than your own perspective makes for bad advice. Possibly well-intentioned, but as the saying goes, the road to evil is pathed with good intentions.

27. DemonDragonJ Moocher

Actually, she contacted me, earlier, this morning, and said that she had to cancel our outing, because the weather is supposed to become quite severe, later today.

I prefer women who are similar to myself, but I suppose that I should not be selective.

I am not doing that; I am simply using that as a metaphor. Can you not understand that?

28. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

Basically there's this girl who I want to love for forever and ever, but she's been in a relationship for like the past 7 years with this absolute loser. So I'm trying to give her that juice that her life has been missing. BUT I also learned a hard lesson about putting my eggs in one basket. So there's like at least two girls in the lead aside from my "Main" chick, who are ready to pack up and move in with me, on a moments notice. One of the girls I've had an off and on, back and forth "relationship" with and the other one, I just fucked for the first time around Christmas.

There's strong possibility girl number 2 is just dickmatized. Which happens to me a lot. The other one, has a kid, who I've met and absolutely loves me. She's ready to settle down and be a family type of shit. But it's like yo, if I can just bag that first girl. I'd quit the pimp game for good. Retire happily, knowing I caught the greatest Imma ever catch.

What should I do?

29. Khaleesi Global Moderator

The first girl that you consider the main girl. Your last sentence alone proves how much higher you perceive her to be than the other girls who you don’t seem to actually have any strong feelings for

30. Mider T VM Rapist

What makes this guy a loser? As unbiased as you can tell us.