1. img
    The KCC is hosting a Short Story Horror Contest!
    The deadline for entries is October 24th at 1am UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Are you an artist that loves One Piece ?
    Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    The deadline is on October 21th at 7:00 pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Come enter in the Alley Banner Contest - Mark VI!
    Deadline for entries is October 18th.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Halloween!
    Deadline for entries: October 31st at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Advice Do you Need some Relationship Advice?

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by baconbits, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Jim

Do we? I can tell you i wouldn't have paid any attention unless we had some reason to communicate like one of us is playing music too loud and needed to quiet down. Given the pictures you shown that show various features that resemble her, i'm even more convinced that people wouldn't have liked this type of girl. Sure there's always someone out there who likes something, but it's certainly not someone every guy would want as you've been explaining.

What? Pain? 3 years? Lol, i've never masturbated in my life and i'm a virgin. It's not really hard :D.

A lot of people want true love though? Also, like i said I've also never masturbated or had sex, and i've even been married before. Abstaining is really not as big a deal as you're making it out to be.

2. Jouninja

It didn't let my fantasy run. : / My fantasy would be to be hanging out with a girl I like, that I know for a long time, and for her to tell me she loves me, and for her to embrace me. There is nothing alluring about being with a strange girl in a house that I hardly know. Even being a 10/10 and scantily clad won't break the condition I have that I need her to know me intimately and vice versa before anything sexual can happen.

Sex worker or hooker never even crossed my mind when I met her. Since I've never even been to a strip club in my life, so those above that don't even exist to me. IF she was a sex worker, it's my first time meeting one, and wouldn't she have said something like "anal is $20, succ is $5" and so on? :catthinks

Nebbah, I paint and draw my whole life too. Is that PNL fanart I see?

Spoiler: When I really book it, my art looks like this.

That's my maximum though.

I forgot to mention, I have a theory, that sex can enhance your artistic abilities.

But depending on type of sex route I go, even if I get a boost in artistic talent, it will affect my subject matter(that is what I meant when I said my imagination would change, I wouldn't lose the ability to draw or anything like that, just that if it isn't monogomous sex, but just crazy one night stand type sex, then I would probably be drawing women in bikini all the time like some Pixiv artists, lol or just have very sexual art.

I'm not trying to be a special snowflake. And to me, when I say special, I mean the "different from the usual" meaning, rather than the "greater than usual". My lifestyle isn't better, it's just different. Being a sexual person as you are has it's pros. Our lifestyles have it's own pros and cons, neither is superior to the other.

You might be thinking of religion, who think their celibacy makes them superior to heathens and non-believers. They also think sex is bad. I think sex is good, but you just gotta pick a partner that is compatible with your sex belief, wether it's monogamy or one night stands, as long as they agree to whatever your doing, then no "sin" is committed, no crime is done.

That is the universal truth on the matter of sex.

So there is nothing wrong with your lifestyle, in fact, it gives your art it's passionate and otherworldly flavor compared to my more rigid art. :catthinks

My bad with the whole bragging thing though. Then I'll just come in here to give love advice, which I have not prepared yet since I've been working in the day, then had work after work.

You win. :catdespair Perfect.

Spoiler:
    I already regretted it in my late 20s, now I'm in my "I don't know what's going anymore" phase. Yeah, I'm already feeling that. This lifestyle brought me nothing in terms of relationships. All I got is being stable emotionally, but nothing else.

I'm sorry you feel suicidal. My plan for depression and suicide has always been to ask myself this question "Does my body work? Can I run? Can I lift things?" If the answer was yes to all three, then I would mentally go into "robot" mode or "husk" mode where I am just an empty shell emotionally, and only my body is moving.

What I do in this mode is just help people, maybe like through an organization like Americorps or anything to help the less fortunate. The other alternative, which I did even though I wasn't suicidal, was to take on a high pay dangerous job such as commercial fishing in Alaska, I did that as a test run for just in case it ever happens.

Sure, I'm no longer alive and just doing things with my body, but at the very least I will be putting my body to use to help people.

You might find an answer out there while doing this, or have important introspective about yourself while you do this that eliminates your depression.

But that's just what I would do if I was in your situation. I always have self-sacrificial tendencies if my end appears to be near.

I'm sorry if my solution sounds rough, but if nothing else is working, I would say give it a shot. Sometimes a drastic life change might be what you need.

You are asexual then, because asexuals have it easy with no fapping. The true test is to not fap when you have x100 raging hormones, and i got mines because every male before me for probably a thousand or more years was already having sex by their teens, so I'm getting the strongest dose in terms of hormones for males. : I This is why I avoided asexuals years ago, they could not relate, they have a different origin than me, as you do.

3. Jim

Not necessarily. There's many cases where teenagers don't have sex or masturbate. Some of them experience symptoms such as nocturnal emissions regularly, as opposed to once in their life. The ones that do experience them no longer have them when they begin to again masturbate and/or have sex. Also, teenagers that stop having sex and masturbate may begin to have nocturnal emissions. However this data would not be available if it were such a difficult task, no? There's also studies of prostate cancer and masturbation, but this kind of study would be moot if there wasn't a group of males with had little to no sex/masturbation, and we're not just talking about asexuals because the occurrence is larger than the percent of the world's population that is asexual. After all, how do you suddenly get an asexual to have sex and masturbate? (i dont' even know if they have nocturnal emissions)

As for hormones, i had a mustache in the third grade, and by the 8th grade i had a full beard. Clearly i have been under the influence of hormones for a long time. But regardless if i'm asexual or not, it's clear that it's still an easy task given the ample research data of teenagers beginning and/or ending their sex life.

And if that's not enough for you, there's even people who have castrated themselves without anesthetics, some of which already had girlfriends (not asexuals). I'm 100% sure that's tons more difficult than what you did.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019 at 7:09 AM
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Xel

Why do you think there is any correlation between sex and artistic ability? :catthinks I think it depends on many, many other factors first and maybe a little bit on that. You've seen that I sometimes draw, right? Well, what kinda person do you think I am judging from my art? You'd probably be quite surprised to know what I really am.

5. DemonDragonJ

Lady J and I are joining my brother and his wife in Salem on Saturday, but, on Sunday, she is coming over my house to watch horror movies for Halloween, which shall likely be my best opportunity to ask her the question that I wish to ask her.

I plan to say "can you imagine us becoming closer, more physically intimate?", but what should I say if she asks me what, exactly, I mean by that?

6. Takaya

Just, like, outright ask her if she's comfortable having a conversation about sex, and if she is, tell her you're attracted, that you've been thinking about the idea, and you'd like to know if she's interested in the two of you trying that out sometime soon? (And, since I've seen your NSFW thread, rid yourself of the idea that because you've heard other girls do some sex act it's gonna be on the table with her. If you manage to do the do it'll be whatever both of you are comfortable with, not what your media consumption tells you is the cool stuff.)

7. Heart Over Blade

No, that isn't your best opportunity to ask her. That's your best opportunity to make a physical move if she's ok with getting physically intimate. You should ask her this weekend. Your question isn't even a good one. Remember what I said about not coming across like a wuss. This kind of question is exactly that.

8. Morglay

Remember they are both autistic so the rules might be a bit different. Ease into it if you are going to try @DemonDragonJ and try to build the romantic feeling before if you can. Try to go easy on the arm licks too - as an unexpected one of those could snap anyone out of the moment.

9. Shrike

If you are ever feeling like this again, don's ask NF for advice, but a professional. Thoughts of suicide are a serious matter and nobody here is equipped with the knowledge to give a good advice. While people can help mildly by making you feel a bit better, it won't solve a whole lot.

Talk to people who do this professionally, and don't be afraid to open up to them. Just take your time in calming yourself and get your thoughts "cleaned" at your own pace. Just don't do anything rash.

10. Heart Over Blade

I think you may have interpreted my post differently than I intended it. Which part are you talking about?

11. Morglay

I'm not sure why but I read it as "Be aggressive." which wasn't the message. My bad was a 2 am post.

12. A. Waltz

thank you. and i just wanted to address this because ive been receiving a lot of kindness from people.. im sort of doing better today. i think.. it's not that i want to die but i just wish the problem im dealing with at the moment would get solved. because sometimes it just gets very difficult and makes me feel completely hopeless. but i suppose it isn't impossible for life to turn around and surprise you.. but it can get very overwhelming at times

13. Shrike

Feeling overwhelmed is a temporal feeling. It will go away after a while anyway, so there is never any need for rash actions. Take it easy and talk to someone who knows about this. I wish you well.

14. A. Waltz

thanks. but sometimes when a problem has been going on for a while it doesn't feel temporary at all. especially when youve worked to solve it w/ parties in question and nothing gets done. but yeah guess just gotta talk w/ a professional or something and realize it isn't everything

15. Shrike

Sometimes not everything is depending on you, and sometimes the approach that you are sure has to work doesn't have to. Try to be flexible whatever the issue is, try to relax and not focus your life around any one thing. I don't know what it's about, but that's the best I can say. As I said, talk to a professional and please don't try to be stubborn about anything; take walks, think things over from a more 'zoomed out' perspective instead of intensely focusing on them. Always try to see the bigger picture and you'll see that everything is surmountable.

16. DemonDragonJ

To which "NSFW thread" are you referring?

I am planning to ask her that this weekend.

17. A. Waltz

18. Moritsune Retired Staff

Dude, you've made like 3 Icha Icha/BH threads, it shouldn't be that fucking hard to figure out.

19. Takaya

Maybe if you read the rest of my post the context would become clear? The one where you outright stated that because you believe some acts are commonly done, you'd be very disappointed not to be able to do them.

20. yuLeopard

Flag:
    Russia, United States
    Hey, this time around I actually don't know how to help out my bestie. He and this girl he was talking to for a while had a falling out. My bestie showed me their last texts and she said he was nothing. Ever since he's been skipping out on all of our class hangouts (every few months our old buddies from highschool get together), gotten out of shape (the guy used to do five miles a day), and just did a complete 180 on who he used to be. I know he feels better when we hang out, but I know I can't always be there for him, so I don't know how to get him back to being himself again.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019 at 1:03 PM
  21. Mider T

Flag:
    United States

:wha

22. yuLeopard

Flag:
    Russia, United States

23. DemonDragonJ

Lady J and I went to Salem, yesterday, along with my brother and his wife, my parents, and my brother's wife parents; nothing especially significant happened, but, at one point, we were waiting to be seated at a restaurant, and everyone else waited outside, but Lady was feeling cold, so she and I waited in the restaurant; we exchanged some dialogue, but we mostly spent that time holding each other's hands and staring deeply into each other's eyes, which may not be much, but I feel that it is something.

Also, Lady J will be coming over my house at 1:00 PM, today (and it currently is 9:35 AM where I am), but other users here have been providing conflicting advice; should I ask her if she can imagine her and I becoming closer?

24. Atlantic Storm Advisor

stop asking indirect questions

literally everyone in this thread has told you this

25. DemonDragonJ

How is the question that I wish to ask "indirect," to use your word?

26. Lew Super Moderator

You're constantly putting the onus onto her to further this relationship with questions like that.

27. Moritsune Retired Staff

You plan to ask her if she can imagine being closer with you. The intention behind your question is to ask if she will get physical with you. Come out and tell her that you love her and would love to take the next step and become more physically intimate with her, be direct and to the point.