1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  2. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  3. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  4. ⛄ ❆ Check out the latest Newsletter-December , read it here! ❆ ⛄
  5. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵
  6. Arcade is hosting " The 2017 Arcade GOTY Awards "

Click here to know more ᵔ.ᵔ .
  7. It's that time again, where a certain lazy rodent refuses to host a wonderful NE-centric game. Come play the 2nd Mafia Game

in the Nigerian Embassy (formally known as the Chatterbox) hosted by the one and only WAD! Test your skills, shitpost like no tomorrow!

...There's a prize if you win.
  8. Greetings and Welcome to the forums! Please we ask you to lose some of your time and take a look at our " Beginners Guide " that contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun around - NF staff

Click here: " Begginers Guide " .

Advice Do you Need some Relationship Advice?

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by baconbits, Nov 4, 2014.

1. DemonDragonJ Rocker

The last time that I saw Lady J was Saturday, November 18, and our time together was short, because she had to work later in that day, and I will be seeing her next on this upcoming Saturday, December 9, but our time together will again be short, because she is working on that day, as well. Even worse, the last time that we had a full day to ourselves without any time constraints was Saturday, October 28, so, needless to say, I am very frustrated by that.

I very much wish that we could be together more often; I long to see her face, to hear her voice, to feel her touch, and my heart aches when we are apart for too long. Are these signs of true love, or merely obsession? I would especially appreciate the opinions of @baconbits and @Law on this matter, since they are very wise and knowledgeable about such things.

2. Khaleesi Global Moderator

I would say that's pretty normal to feel for someone you have an infatuation with. I wouldn't call it love tbh, love to me is deeper than that. When you want better for your significant other, when their sadness is your sadness, when their happiness means more you than your own. Love is much deeper than simply wanting to see them again or be sad when you're not together. It's being connected on an emotional, mental and physical level.

3. Aruarian Ensō // Reflection Eternal

In your case it's more obsession than love at the moment.

4. Shrike Whirlwind

Loving someone and being in love are two very different things. I'd say you are in love, so it's quite normal to feel like that, although don't allow your emotions to carry you like leaf. Remember that Tom guy a while back? His 'in love with' went to 'obsessed with', which is very hard on the psyche and honestly, makes you look like a fool. Even worse, that foolishness will be the most obvious to the one on the receiving end of the infatuation.

Take it easy.

PS I still can't understand how can't you see each other more often. It's not like you work 15 hours a day. Even when I stay in the office for 13-15 hours, I get out for a cup of coffee with my woman for an hour or so.

5. John Wick I'd like a dinner reservation for twelve.

I'm too pretty for prison so I'll give your advice a miss

Also love is when you'll do something unconditionally for someone without any interest for yourself.

6. Itachі Man of The People

7. John Wick I'd like a dinner reservation for twelve.

Are you a psychologist? If so know you've wasted your life.

8. Robert Mugabe Active Member

That's not possible. Unconditional is a fantasy term, you will always do something in some sort of self interest. However if the reasons you do something for someone outweigh the other reasons for self interest, then I guess that portrayal makes more sense.

9. John Wick I'd like a dinner reservation for twelve.

really? Parents do shit for their kids that has no benefit for them.....

10. Robert Mugabe Active Member

It's not as abstract as you think, to understand my point that is. Try it again.

11. John Wick I'd like a dinner reservation for twelve.

I never said I didn't understand it, people are inherently selfish it's why communism will never work because it's human nature to be selfish however when you're in love it can be argued that you go against instinct and programming for the "high" of love that you feel for someone.

I can act like a pseudo intellectual too, don't make me initiate a coup and place you under house arrest for sassing me boy.

12. Robert Mugabe Active Member

Wrong. Not my point, but nice try to sound smart. You really gon get your fragile ego busted over some internet stranger words lmao.

13. Itachі Man of The People

I understand putting someone above yourself, I don't see anything wrong with that. Unconditional love is dangerous though.

14. John Wick I'd like a dinner reservation for twelve.

Yes I'm currently seeking advice from a counselor and hiring a team of mercenaries, superb job reading my mind and feelings from across the internet you're truly a superior being.

15. Robert Mugabe Active Member

16. Khaleesi Global Moderator

@Robert Mugabe

Both of you cut it out. If you’re not capable of having civil discussions without getting defensive about a disagreement then stop replying and drop the subject.

17. John Wick I'd like a dinner reservation for twelve.

If I offer you some of the MK bags that my Ex left that I bought her as a bribe can I carry on while you turn a blind eye?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  18. DemonDragonJ Rocker

I definitely believe that we have a strong emotional connection, and I unquestionably wish for her to be happy, but I do hope that she wishes for me to be a part of her happiness.

We do not live as close to each other as I wish that we did; our towns are less than an hour, but more than a half-hour from each other, and both of us work for a significant portion of each week, so we cannot simply visit each other on a whim; we need to find time where each of us will be free for at least several hours, so that we can properly enjoy our time together and not feel rushed.

19. Aruarian Ensō // Reflection Eternal

You should ditch that mentality. I often find it's better to have several short interactions than a few long ones. That way there's actually less pressure and weight to each meeting. If you two can meet up for an hour total, outside of travel time, consider doing so.

20. Itachі Man of The People

So I apologised to someone recently and I don't know how to feel about it, the whole thing just feels weird. A while back I said some things I shouldn't have said but I didn't know that she had feelings for me. To me it wasn't anything serious and I thought that she felt the same. Anyway, it feels like we didn't really work through the issue. I said the normal things, sorry for what I did, I shouldn't have said that, etc. She said she accepted it but then randomly kept bringing up what I did. Although I was honest with her previously she also kept questioning me and constantly asked whether I was telling the truth or not. Honestly I don't blame her but from the next day she pushed for something sexual again and I know I shouldn't have but I went with it.

I don't think we've really moved forward and while she seems cordial, I think the resentment is still there. Obviously I don't blame her and I told her that we don't have to stay in contact or anything but she wants to. I don't know what to do from here. I could try bringing it up again but honestly all I know how to do is say sorry and I don't think she'll be honest with me about whether she's forgiven me or not. I don't think it's healthy to even carry on talking if we haven't discussed the issue properly.

21. DemonDragonJ Rocker

My plans to get together with Lady J today were ruined by the weather (severe snowfall, to be specific), about which I am not pleased; I have not seen her for at least two weeks, and now I shall need to wait for another week before I can see her, again; hopefully, she shall be at the next pizza and game night on next Tuesday, and I suppose that one more week will not make a great difference, but I will definitely ask her if she would be free to get together briefly during the week, after normal business hours.

22. Robert Mugabe Active Member

23. Itachі Man of The People

24. Robert Mugabe Active Member

You nigga and while you're at it, hers too.

25. Itachі Man of The People

26. DemonDragonJ Rocker

Forgive the intrusion, but why is that at all relevant?

27. Robert Mugabe Active Member

I will not forgive the intrusion, Itachi is my brother from another mother and I am highly offended that you dare to meddle in our private affairs like that. I suggest you do not engage in further conversation with me because my feelings are truly hurt by witnessing such disrespect coming from a fellow human being.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  28. Itachі Man of The People

29. Robert Mugabe Active Member

Ok nice then my final question: Is big shaq's persona based on real UK niggas or fake UK niggas?

30. Itachі Man of The People