1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Do you think naruto has more than one Nature manipulating technique?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by addityea, Oct 11, 2006.

1. addityea Member

Do you think naruto has more than one Nature manipulating technique? With Wind what do you think naruto might also have? Do you think he can control more than 2 elements?

Tags:
  2. CrystalCypher Custom User Title

Well since he barely got introduced to nature manipulation than no. The only one he knows is Wind as of right now. He could control more than 2 elementals with his Kage Bunshin hax, though he is currently trying to combine wind with his rasengan.

3. Spy_Smasher Well-Known Member

Agreed. Though, of course, most Jounin have more than one. So, I'd say it's fairly likely in the future.

4. Enclave Mr. Flibble's very cross

I suspect he does have a 2nd nature he can manipulate.

In fact I suspect that eventually the story is going to go to the point where Naruto loses the Kyuubi (and survives because perhaps he retains the Kyuubi healing ability much like how Gaara retained Shukakus sand manipulation so losing the Kyuubi won't kill him) and he will end up "creating" a new kekke genkai by learning how to fuse his wind manipulation together with whatever other nature manipulation he gets.

Now I really wouldn't see water. After all combining wind and water gives ice as we already know and that has already been used. It would be interesting to see what his wind would combine with to create a new element. That is of course assuming my theory is correct.

5. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

I think he does have a second nature, but we won't see it yet. I also think he can combine both nature to create a new one. Kakashi's statements during the training was foreshadowing of what Naruto can do in the future.:amazed

6. wiggely Ninja in training

naruto doesn't even have one nature manipulation technique let alone two different manipulations. he's working on his first wind manipulation technique right now.

7. QuoNina Active Member

Hm, this might be kind of lame and we probly aren't gonna see tails that often anymore, but in case we are...

3 tails + 2 hands = 5 elements at once.

:p

8. Batninja Tobi for president

Yes, but in the future. Considering he can pull off a duble manutilation rasengan at his age.

9. Junas Tuco

Possibly yes in the future when he advances in nature manipulation and rank. Imagine what would it be like if he could fuse wind with one of the other elements (not water of course). Wind+earth=duststorm or tornado? Wind+fire=??? The possiblities are endless...

10. Akatsuki Leader Uzimaki Akatsuki leader

i think he is learning wind now and the kyuubi element is fire control so that will be his second one

11. zrahl7 Member

I think Naruto might end up being able to use 4. Since Jounin tend to have 2 and then fire if he uses the Kyuubi chakra.

12. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

i don't believe that he will ever need a second nature manipulation. he already has his affinity down so creating jutsu from that element should be enough. most jounin have more than one nature manipulation but i believe naruto won't need it after he learns the wind rasengan + a few more wind jutsu

13. The Fourth Hokage Shinobi Perfection

WIND AND LIGHTNING....THAT MAKES THUNDER THUS HIRAISHIN NO JUTSU....lol

Now seriously, everyone only has one elemental chakra affinity. That means that their chakra is only of one type. That's just the way it is. That's why the paper only finds that one. It doesn't mean that he can't learn to manipulate another, it just means that his natural chakra type is wind.

14. Wrath Mourning

Untrue. The ability he used to cut the waterfall would be classified as a Ninjutsu. He has the ability to expel strong wind from his hands, which Kakashi says is at the level of being usable in combat.

Hopefully he'll come out of the training with several other techniques. He'll definitely have either Hien or an equivalent of Baki's Wind Sword.

15. narutofangd Banned

really he's gonna come out of this training with more than just the wind rasengan so coolsmile-big

16. Enterprise E Member

I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto came out with more than a wind Rasengan. I also wonder how wind chakra would help him in taijutsu. Could it help augment his speed, or allow his physical attacks to be more damaging? If so, that could be what Kakashi means by wind chakra being the best for combat. There are so many uses for wind chakra, both offensive and defensive.

17. Shishi-O Oda Is God

while i agree i will also state that, he is pushing past the s-rank barrier( combining 2 elements isn't even s-rank btw, i think it slipped all of our minds, maybe it's as difficult as doing rasengan, or a bit more so, like extreme a-rank. if you think not please give and explanation) combining the fullest of form, quantity, and wind nature.

so comining 2 elements doesn't even have to push thier full capacity, i mean, a little wind, a little water= new jutsu.:)

note;.. it doesn't sound right, i may be wrong:notrust

18. Link Courage

The kyuubi's chakra type was fire... I think we can all agree on that, since it is a fire-spirit creature.
    When naruto formed the last rasengan in his fight with sasuke (chap 237?) it is possible that some of the kyuubis fire-type chakra fused with the rasengan (which may explain the color difference). That's only conjecture, of course, and isn't fact.
    Another similarity I'll point out- when the Chidori and Rasengan hit eachother, they blow up (in a very similar fashion to when naruto tries to fuse wind type chakra with Rasengan).
    I think naruto could use some help from a certain hyuuga with the ability to actually see chakra interaction....
    Too bad for Naruto he has no idea how to rely on others... being alone for so long taught him to rely on his will to get things done.

19. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

combining elements is something only a bloodline limit is capable of. kakashi already stated this. IMO you can only combine elements if you have 2 elemental affinities (given by a bloodline). it's like a guy with 6 working fingers in each hand playing a piano. he not only will be able to play like everybody else but he could potentially create stuff only 6 fingered ppl would be able to play

20. Wrath Mourning

Nope. There's absolutely no evidence in the actual manga for that. Kyuubi's element is much more likely to be either blood or nothing at all.

21. MS81 Supreme Jounin

I think his next element would be raiton,fuuton+Raiton=Thunder.
    I bet you that Asuma is fire and wind.

22. DarkLordOfKichiku Active Member

There is a possibility of Naruto learning more elements in the future - and I certainly hope that he will learn at least one more other than wind. But we'll see - I'm not sure if we'll see this happening in the immediate future. After all, before he can concentrate on other elements, he must first finish his current new jutsu-training. And after that, he probably won't learn any more elments until we've seen him use wind in battle at least one. But we'll see...

23. Link Courage

Ok, you honestly believe that there is no evidence that The Kyuubi, the nine tailed Bigu (said to have been formed of fire elements in legend) has a fire-type chakra?
    If you honestly believe it is blood, I pity you.
    I'm sure you were joking...

24. The Fourth Hokage Shinobi Perfection

hey I said that already...scroll up :p lol....Also, we all know that there was only one technique used that had thunder in the name of it....HiRAIshin :)

25. B.o.t.i Active Member

Actually the training was scheduled for a week to cram in 20 years within the week right???

As we can clearly see wind trainng does'nt take 20 years to achieve.
    And on the comment on yamato saying maybe another time we will talk about the yin yang recompsition stuff there's more to the traiing then wind or one element.

So I assumed this training was to round up everything jounin+ rank??? Hence the 20 years learning into a week & its possible naruto got wind within a day.

Plus kaku & hidan run back to there master.

So I assume naruto will cover the rest of the elements which I think he can use all of them (we wont know all of them though).Yeah all of them I think he his the ability or natrual ability is neutralization he can use all elements.

A) cause why is he picked to hold kyuubi what for??.
    B)yellow haired kid with no family & no nothing something weird about naruto & we all know.
    C)How the hell do yamato & kakashi know naurto has the ability to combine chakra form & element??? Something we the fans don't know about naruto that the other characters know.
    d)Bound to be advantages to having kyuubi chakra that chakra ain't normal.

Really this training is really gonna be intresting i think mixing things already makes you to use s-rank plus jutsu it seems.And AL summoned a wood creature don't this instatntly break kkashi's little bloodline theory & thinking back to what oro said about mixing things this training should be good & intresting.

And the prospect of the hirashin is still in the air & what the hell is yin yang recompsition is although I have an idea .

26. Futagokage Runaway Kage

I do not see why not, after all sasuke already have 2 elements, so it would no be strange if Naruto also do it. the question is if it's important that Naruto have another element?

27. narutofangd Banned

Naruto will propably learn his next elemental manipulation later on, maybe when he starts facing off against snake bastard and AL.

i think that his next elemant will be water, seeing as he wants to surpass the previous hokages and he's about to surpass yondaime in rasengan. plus water combines destructivly with water.

28. Grrblt Banned

I wouldn't agree with Wrath on the blood thing, but Legend Kyuubi is not the same thing as Naruto Kyuubi. There is no hint that Kyuubi has an affinity at all. In KN0, Naruto has used techniques that could resemble fire (red, burning), water (chill burns too) and wind (Kaitengan) element. I think Kyuubi was also stated early on to be able to cause tsunamis, which would be an earth element jutsu. If blood was an element, it would be just as good a guess as fire.

29. Hexa probably Dendi

Which techniques resembled water? Kaitengan doesn't resemble wind, especially considering wind is portrayed as a cutting element (not to say it resembles generic wind either).

Kyuubi chakra has been shown to set things on fire that come in contact with it, which is unequivocably fire-type. It really hasn't been shown to have any other prima facie elemental qualities. So, "fire-type" is the best guess if the kyuubi needs to be given an element.

30. Grrblt Banned

Water is the cold element and chill=burns. Burning Oro's snake arms could just as easily have been water as fire. There are wind techs that don't cut; see and onwards. Kyuubi attacks have melted stuff, but never set anything on fire or displayed any flames.

And, as said earlier, Kyuubi does not need to be given an element.