1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you think Naruto will be open-ended?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by naruhina26, Oct 26, 2006.

1. naruhina26

Well you read the question so what do you think?

Tags:
  2. Trash Bear

lol irl, I have no idea why, but that made me crack up so damn bad.

I think it could very well be open ended, I don't even mind if Naruto isn't the hokage by the end, we all know it's going to happen whether we get to see it or not. For me, I just hope that every issue that I deem worthy gets addressed, and if they do then an open ending won't be too bad, if they don't then well, Kishimoto and I will have a nice little talk...

3. Futagokage

Open-end series are those in wwich the author has intention of getting back to work, or those when the author want the fans to come up with what they want (like the infamous Evangelion movie end), I do not see Kishimoto working in Naruto's future, but there is a possibility.

Hope Not

4. lunarwolf

Hmm there are a few anime/mangas that have "love issues" open handed(like Mai-hime,DNA2 etc...)that we dont know what will happen.

I think this will be the case of the Naruto-Sakura-Hinata issue...

Sakura may be close to Naruto or Hinata to Naruto or sakura to Sasuke etc..but well never know for sure.

love issues can be open ended where we dont know what is realy getting on we just have a hint on what will be...

Im guessing that is the case her.

5. Edgecrusher

God damn, enough about his mother! Maybe you've never had one, but people can get very offended about that sort of thing :notrust

And for the topic, I think it might. Naruto's been going on for quite some time, and perhaps Kishi doesn't want to take the time to resolve everything, but eh... who knows.

6. The Fourth Hokage

I don't think that fans will ever leave Kishi alone if he doesn't tie up all the loose ends. Naruto will never die (the series I mean) if there's an opening. If Kishi doesn't want to be plagued by this for the rest of his life, he'll make sure that there's a complete resolution.

7. Urahara Kisuke

Hopefully so, but we won't no till we see the end. :nod

8. juUnior

Seriuoslu, it would be great if on the end of manga Narutowasnt hokage. For me the best end hyhy ^^

9. Futagokage

I really do not see it as an open ending, only if Naruto did not became Hokage, and afterwards fans annoy Kishimoto until he do something about it. I feel that series like Onepiece, Hunter X Hunter, Bleach or detecttive Conan (to tell some long ones) have more possibilities to have an open end.

10. ssj2yugi

aren't almost all animes and mangas open ended? I swear it seems that every single series i've read or watched all came out to be open ended. I hope that this doesn't happen to Naruto. Only series i can come to a conclusion about is Death Note and even then there was a little openness in the end.

11. Futagokage

Well, technically even if there is a series that is closed in the end, you can open it again to make your sequel, so really a series finale is never a complete reality.

But there are a lot with close ending.

12. Genesis

No, i think he'll clear up all the main issues such as Naruto's past and whether he'll become Hokage.

Things like fanboy pairings will be left open ended so you most likely won't see whether Shika/Tema or Neji/Oro happened. But i expect that the Team 7 triangle will be resolved.

13. naruhina26

I think there`s too many loose ends, and kishimoto is just adding more of them as the series continues

14. naruhina26

God damn, enough about his mother! Maybe you've never had one, but people can get very offended about that sort of thing

thank you finally someone with some respect

15. HolyCow

maybe, maybe not... depends on how bad kishi is....

if he becomes tired of all the rantings by many naruto purists then maybe he'll just stop the whole thing and write another manga

16. Hamaru

I hope not... Yet at the same time I hope it does not end in a way that is predictable eather...

17. Iruka

I seriously hope not. I mean after all this time with this many chapters and volumes just make the ending an open-ending would really really suck. I don't care about pairings or who got who. I don't think Kishi will go into that because this ain't no Shoujo manga and those aren't important. I want the main causes and mysteries to have a closure to them.