1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Do you want the Nibi to die?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Missing_Nin, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Missing_Nin

Well, we've seen the the Nibi hasn't been extracted yet so I'm wondering what's everyone's opinion on this is. Do you want her to die or do you want her to survive?

Personally, I want her to survive. Why, cause she's hot. Yes, that's the only reason :p.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
    Tags:
  2. gabha

I want her to survive so we can get some backstory on her.

3. Kakuzu

I don't want Yugito to die, but I'm also not really concerned about her fate.
    I do think there is a small chance that she will escape death.

4. Yoruichi

Would seem a bit odd for the Sanbi to go first if something important wasn't going to happen with the Nibi. I want her to live.

5. kubik

As for Yugito... Yamato needs some loving too :*

6. HolyCow

No..... kishi will be wasting one hot chick

7. remy1776

Come on guys, we all know that Catgirls are immortal..*cough..cough*

i'm so getting neg-repped for saying that.

8. kubik

9. OROCHIMARU~SAMA

Consider that there's a rapid movement from Konoha to eliminate the threat from Akatsuki, there could be interferences when it comes to extracting the Nibi...

From the last chapter, AL said the process of extracting Nibi from the Jinchuuriki and sealing Sanbi would take about six days, right?

This arc will result in Akatsuki, Konoha & Orochimaru fighting each other. :nod

I don't think there's the need to keep her alive despite the fact that she claimed to be the second strongest from her hidden village...

10. MS81

I want Yugito to live so she can bring back Asuma.

11. Mat?icha

hmm, that realy would be nice surprise from kishi. a troop of ninjas bust their hideout and saves her (from konoha or from yugito's village). i really dont like how akatsuki pwns all the jinchurikis easily, it is time for them to be pwnd again.

12. Kitsune Inferno

It's pretty obvious. As stated above, they've delayed her extraction and perhaps by keeping Hidan or Kakuzu busy, or even killing one of them, the Nibi extraction will be delayed, giving her even more time :\ Of course Kishimoto could be pulling our legs as he did with Asuma :\

13. Thorn

Not entirely sure about the legends and whatnot... So, maybe whatever Jinchuuriki partner the Nibi has is going to save her and take her to Konoha due to it being the closest village?

14. Rashman

hahaha you kno some of the things people here are saying reminds me of the little ''incident'' with azuma. everyone liked to think azuma will survive and all but......any yugito's fate is sealed. from what we have seen it doesnt look like anyone knows she is missing. by the time they find out it might be too late, it could take a long time to locate the akatsuki hide out, there will also be unforseen hidrances made by the akatsuki to delay or kill anybody that is looking for her.

seriously yugito's future isnt looking too bright. she can be saved, but i doubt she will. dont get too attached to her character...yet :p

15. QuoNina

i want yugito to live. she is my precious person.

16. Goodfellow

Pull our legs how, his death was forshadowed in the beginning of the arc o.O

17. Pyroneko 28

I want Yugito to live, enough though she must at some point die. I really she gets some more screentime, because I think we some explantions on her.

18. fiori_party

I think she will live i mean Akatsuki cannot seal two bijuu for 6 days without interference!! That will be so simple and easy and that is not Kishi┬┤s style

19. cathydecker

I was pleasantly shocked to find she was still alive. I think a romance between Yugito and Gaara would be a great subplot.

20. HolyCow

Yugito - Yamato is a better loveteam i guess......

i hope they won't kill her. i sense a "rescue yugito arc" coming...

21. gans88

dunno but even if akatsuki gets interference while sealing the two bijuus, who is seriously strong enough to face them head on in there own grounds?? I could see kakashi, jiraiya, tsunade, kurenai, yamamato act as the strong front trying to revert the akatsukis attention and then have gai save the two bijuus with super speed. But that would be impossible because all of them are in different areas doing there own thing. The only people akatsuki would be worried about at the moment as interference would be orochimaru crew, jiraiya, tsunade, kakashi, yamamato, gai, possibly some of the Teams (but not so much). Everyone else would get owned so fast. Unless one of the strong bijuu enters and saves the other 2. lol, very improbable. But maybe the kage from hidden cloud will come to save Yugito. Or maybe the kage from hidden cloud will unite with konoha. But as of now, any interferenec against akatsuki would seem minimal and just be used to prove how much stronger they are than the rest.

22. MrLittle05

If somebody knew the location of their hideout that they are currently using, then it would be possible to save her maybe. I don't think any of them are actually there, its all their shadows. You would have to worry about maybe one, and that would be Zetsu. Heh, this would be a good spot to show Zetsu's techniques though if that did happen.. :)

23. Yuriha

No I don't. I hate Akatsuki with the notable exception of Kisame, and anything that runs contrary to their plans makes me happy :p

The thing is, if Kishi wants to kill her, why stretch it out so? Not to mention invite disaster by starting with the Sanbi, which was described as a "dumb beast." The fact that we got to see Yugito again, plus the mention that it will take six days for the extraction makes me think maybe that something else might happen.

24. Lain

I think you mean the Nibi's container. The Nibi is the monster itself. The container is the woman. Anyways, I personally don't care so much for her. Even if I didn't want her to die, she will anyways. Or... is she dead already? I can't remember.

I think the two-tailed cat was fuckin' badass though... I want to see more of it. Too bad it's a total gonner.

25. Lain

Never heard that one before... Most people I know love Akatsuki but hate Kisame. Whatev.

26. Missing_Nin

Yea, I meant Yugito, but I already made the title and I can't change it.

27. Franckie

I hope she doesn't die because I want to see Naruto interacting with another jinchuuriki besides Gaara. But Akatsuki already have her and her fate looks pretty damn grim/dreadful/bleak.

28. Blooming Cosmo

There's always that slim chance of survival, but I don't see it happening.

29. Enterprise E

No, I don't want the Nibi to die, at least not yet. There is so much that they can do with her, even if they rescue her and bring her back to Konoha. I have a feeling that the Hyuugas wouldn't like seeing another Cloud ninja in Konoha, given what happened with the last Cloud ninja there. Yugito's interaction with Naruto would also be interesting.

30. The Pink Ninja

I'd prefer her not to because there's potential for her to be intresting.

However she's still a very very very minor character so I won't be too cutt up if she does buy the farm.