1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Do you want the Nibi to die?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Missing_Nin, Oct 27, 2006.

Do you want her to survive?

1. Yes, she's hot and we need a girl that can kick ass!!!

23 vote(s)
    38.3%
  2. No, we need more deaths dammit!!!

21 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. Let's have her get extracted and live o_o

3 vote(s)
    5.0%
  4. Nibi and Naruto needs to get together and have babies w/ huge chakras

13 vote(s)
    21.7%
  1. Missing_Nin

Well, we've seen the the Nibi hasn't been extracted yet so I'm wondering what's everyone's opinion on this is. Do you want her to die or do you want her to survive? This is not a poll if you think she's going to survive, just if you want her to survive.

Personally, I want her to survive. Why, cause she's hot. Yes, that's the only reason :p.

Tags:
  2. Seelas

I'm indifferent since we don't really know anything about her. It doesn't really make sense that anyone would be out to rescue her right now and it would make the Akatsuki look really bad if she managed to slip out. But hey, a lot can happen in three days, maybe Naruto et al will end up near Akatsuki territory sometime soon.

Oh, and click the "edit" button on your post, there will be a delete option somewhere in that window.

3. narutofangd

Well only if it's done right i think it's important for Naruto to meet and interact with fellow jin, whenever Naruto meets someone he always has to prove himself well in this case he won't have to he'll be able to make a conection with her they'll understand each other experiances. Plus he could learn to control the demon chakra or stop using altogether who better than a fellow jin who seems to have total control over it.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  4. TenshiOni

I find her cool. I wouldn't mind her living on for an arc or two more.

But she's so screwed.

5. Blood Raven

A female Jinchuuriki would be excellent for the story. We could get to learn a lot more about them and about Hidden Cloud.

6. Butō Rengoob

i thought she was pretty cool.... but if she dies it doesn't really matter...she's just a piece of the plot puzzle.

7. Superb Herb

Don't know enough about her, but if she escapes or anyone comes in to break her out they would have to be around the level of the sannin. Because ain't just some nameless ninja gonna come in and get her out without the AL pounding their ass.

8. Jin-E

I dont see the point of having 3 Jinchurikis survive. She could perhaps be a tool to create tension between Team 7 if Sakura becomes jealous of her relationship with Naruto and see her as some form of rival. But do we really need to see someone else being "changed" by Naruto, as she obviously will be if she gets involved with the main cast?

But i really dont want her to survive. Her hawtness isnt enough to persuade me at least.

9. Alcazar

I don't really cares if she lives or dies. It would be cool to see another girl who can kick ass but it seems to me that she is screwed...

10. Darth Judicar

There doesn't seem to be any means of escape for her, but I don't care either way if she dies or lives.

11. Plot-no-jutsu

Nope, I hope Akatsuki rids of her existence as soon as possible.

She's fugly. Bring on the female Akatsuki!

12. YamazakiSusumu

She kinda has to die... The whole Akatsuki storyline would be pointless if they don't almost achieve their goal (if they don't achieve it entirely) in the end, meaning only Naruto keeps his Jinchuuriki. I would like for Yugito to wake up before they extract the Nibi and try to escape. Someone stops her, and gives her a very evil explanation of what is going to happen to her... then she gets owned by the Illusionary Dragon stuff. Then we can say her character design wasn't completely wasted after 2 chapters. :)

13. Kakuzu

I don't want Yugito to die, but I'm also not really concerned about her fate.

I do think there is a small chance that she will escape death.

14. jaw679

I think she is going to survive. If she was going to die I think that Akatsuki would have probably extracted her very soon after they capture her, or at least before Sanbi.

15. Red Viking

Garra's not longer a jinchuriki though so, unless more of them pop up, Naruto and Yugito are the only ones left.

I really don't want her to die, but it's kinda obvious that she will. I mean, if Kishimoto has the balls to kill of Asuma, what chance does the Nibi have? :(

16. cloin

It's not that I want her to die, but she has to in order for the story to advance by furthering Akatsuki's ambitions.

17. Jin-E

I just knew someone would say that:amuse.

The point is, he survived the extraction in the end thanks to Chiyo. I just didnt see the need to point out that Gaara isnt a Jinchuuriki more because everyone knows that.

18. AortaBlue

I want her to die, yes. I love a manga in which people die. (Deathnote)

However, does it make sense that she was owned, say 15 chapters or so ago, and she's still not dead? I mean, the three tails was taken in after she was, and he's having his bijuu extracted now... before she is. Also, Kishi is showing us that she's still alive. That raises a few flags for me...

19. Splintered

She has potential, I want her to survive. Doesn't mean that she will though, she probably will have to.

20. Layla Miller

I'd prefer that she survive at this point, and i think it's pretty probable that she will, for two reasons:
    1) It seems like she can fully control her bijuu, which is certainly impressive. I've heard people writing this off, as Naruto can control Kyuubi up to the fourth tail, but i don't think it's the same thing. Even Hidan notes that this is strange, and i think that it'll be an important factor later. Naruto's major drawback is that he's overly emotional and lacks control as a Jinchuuriki, so I can see Yugito living (for a while at least, i'm sure she'll die to create an 'and then there was one' situation for Naruto, to advance the plot) to help him rope Kyuubi in.
    2) My second reason is pure speculation, but there is (or there was) at least one ninja from 4 of the 5 great villages in Akatsuki. Kisame from Kiri, Itachi from Konoha, Deidara from Iwa, Sasori from Suna. We don't know Blue Hair's (or the Leader's, but I'm sure he'll be last) village yet, and i think s/he may be introduced during Yugito's exposition as a ninja from Kumo, who has some connection to Yugito/Nibi.

But once she's served either of those purposes, she's shit out of luck.

21. J.J. FeKl

Seriously, though, I don't care either way as long as her death/life means something to the story. She hasn't been around long enough for me to develop any sort of emotional attachment to her.

22. Halo

I'm indifferent, but I'm convinced that she'll be alive for at least a few more chapters and not simply the extraction. If she was going to just die without having any significance, there wouldn't be a point in showing her alive in the latest chapter.

Furthermore, I felt like her proclaiming her name and village in her debut meant that she'd appear again because if she's such a worthless character, there's no need for that introduction.

I just hope she doesn't manage to escape easily.

23. Rhaella

It'd look pretty pathetic if Akatsuki reveals its grand plan, and then the nibi gets away right after. :grin

She needs to die. We need to be reminded that the Akatsuki mean business here.

24. Grrblt

I would have liked to see more of her but I think it's more important that Akatsuki gets closer to their goal. So now that she's captured, I don't want her to get away.

25. Insipidipity

I doubt their plan will be finished in 6 months(story time), and if rumors are true, thats when the series will end, so to say they will be near completion of their goal and thus she needs to die is a bit ambitious.

26. Supa Swag

I dont really care either way. I know too little about her to care whether she lives or dies.