1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone else here watch Geru-sama's subs?

Discussion in 'One Piece Anime Archive' started by SeruraRenge, Oct 22, 2005.

1. SeruraRenge Reaching infinite

I do. They are a really good subbing group, second only to K-F. They seem to be having torrent problems right now, though. They''ve currently finished up to ep. 244.

Tags:
  2. Code Zoamelgustar

Yeah I watch Gerusama's subs. Since I already read the manga, no need to wait for K-F to sub it to wait to see recent episodes (though sometimes I just end up watching the raw anyways, though its still nice to understand it...).

3. Kagalli Off-duty Fanart Hunter

I'm waiting for K-F to catch up to the first ep Gerusama starts subbing with first (220 I believe) before switching over. *sigh* it'll be a while.
    I kinda wanna read the manga but I dunno where to start or where the manga is found :/

4. Code Zoamelgustar

Well another group started at 210 I believe (Balkongo-Fansubs) to cover the gap between Gerusama and HK subs. So the wait won't be as long...K-f is around chapter 250-260 I believe.

Here's a link to the thread for the manga.

5. Kagalli Off-duty Fanart Hunter

Thanks! I'll check out the manga. :amuse

6. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

HK subs are a gap...

7. Code Zoamelgustar

Wasn't the last episode Hell did was 209. Balkongo started at 210. So there might possibly be a gap somewhere before. I know they did somewhere around in the 190s also. Xeno-HK released some before them.

Though I was merely pointing out that he/she instead of waiting till 220, can watch it with non-HK subs at 210. Then watch Gerusama at 220.

8. Baby Raptor Disciple of Jiriaya-sama!

i did watch it{Gerusama] but i watch it but i can't wait see about Robin will saved by Luffy in Mayor 's Maison since i already read it but i want to see in anime! i am on 244esp but i wait for 245esp

9. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

You missed the joke.

10. SeruraRenge Reaching infinite

It looks like, in order to keep things smooth, they released 219. This is nice, since I only saw the Davy Back Fight in the manga.

11. Amatsu Jammin' with whole wheat bread

nah I've been anime only for a while so I've stuck only with K-F and I don't mind waiting them out to get to Water 7. I mean it would be weird to skip more than 40 episodes ahead while I wait for more skypiea.

12. Pratz Pirate Wannabe

I like Geru-Samas dubs, but I'm still waiting for K-F to catch up.

I wonder if K-F is going to sub the ones that Geru has already done, or would they pick up on the new ones?

13. simple_be Rise Darth Deidara!

yeah of course i see their subs,since i read that part of the manga i see,i'm also now seeing the raw eps even if i don't know japanese

they are different fansubs so k-f will continue theirs...but to that happen it will take a bunch a of time..they are being very slow now.