1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone here buy stuff from Aliexpress?

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by Prince Vegeta, May 17, 2018.

1. Prince Vegeta Neg Me xD

It's from china i ordered something from there but they made me cancel my order so now im waiting for a refund. If you have bought something from there and cancelled your order how long did the refund process take?

And so you guys every buy stuff from wish?

Tags:
  2. Prince Vegeta Neg Me xD

Just checked my bank account and i got my money back

So the refund took 3 days.

3. Eros Love is Love

Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Iceland, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Belgium, Brazil, Argentina, Japan, Australia, Mexico
    Catdank Faction:
    Sounds similar to Wish.

4. Subarashii Obaa-chan

Poland
    Ali > wish
    Just read the reviews on Ali because some of the products have the same picture, but if you look at the reviews you'll find the "real" one. Also, never buy a product with 0 reviews/orders... let someone else be the guinea pig, not you!
    I buy a lot of stuff from Ali because it's super cheap and I've only ever had 1 issue with a seller (didn't read the reviews!) but the item was so cheap it didn't matter.

FYI I bought 2 wedding dresses (for one wedding, you need 2 dresses, btw lol) from Ali and they were able to customize parts of it to my specifications and they looked just like the pictures and arrived in a timely manner (also super cheap but looked good). I was super impressed and so was my tailor.
    I highly recommend Ali because they do have a good grievance system if something goes wrong, although you have to report something within a certain period of time.

5. Aphrodite Well-Known Member Advisor

Ive known women who bought hair extensions from ali but thats it. I usually dont buy from those sites cause to many people say there stuff is low quality and the texture is never good and they dont last.

6. Ashi Repent, motherfuckers!

I've bought some cosplay sets from there

7. Prince Vegeta Neg Me xD

I got my battery recharger from ali express

Still waiting for wish to deliver my orders.

Also i ordered something from Alivape i hope it's not a scam. They sent me an email saying the item is in presale and they will get it by the end of may and if i want an earlier shipment i should change the color.

Last edited: May 22, 2018 at 1:48 PM
  8. Catamount Wreak havoc

Uruguay
    Yeah, I do buy a lot of stuff from there.
    Some stuff for home, some for cratfs, some cloth and such. A good choice of mobile accessories too - and much cheaper than in the irl shops that buy it on the same Aliexpress, but triplicate the price.
    I do not choose expensive items, because I am still more of a person who would like to examine the good before purchase.

The shipment is uberfast in the most cases, this really impressed.

Had a few money back situations, never was an issue. Like once they have sent me a t-shirt literally kid size, while I have ordered oversized. I have made a photo and asked wut. Instant money back lol

Recently tho I have yelled at the seller cause I thought that instead of the correct item he has sent me a wrong one, but then I have noticed that he has just added a present to the pack. :facepalm It was like:
    "oi asshole where is my stuff"
    "omg sorry thanks for the present"
    Requested to remove the negative feedback immediately.