1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Does Hinata know about the Nine tails now.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Corey45, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Corey45 hi! im corey

Well Kabutomaru talked about how its hard not knowing who you are the nine tails or Uzumaki Naruto. Does that mean Hinata understands now?

Tags:
  2. Drew8898 DarkSideOfBlue

I think she always knew in some way. She was always watching him, and by no means dumb. I think she figured it out. It wouldn't surprise me if Shino knew as well just because he's that smart. Kiba is probably the odd man out of Team 8, though.

3. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

I'm sure she knows, they probably were told about it at some point, or heard about what Yamato has to do if Naruto loses control.

4. Mercury Smile ?ᴥ?

This has been posted many times, and yes she knows NOW because of Kabuto clearly said it. Doesn't matter about her reaction. But I think everyone was informed before the mission which is why she had no reaction to Kabuto.

And Drew, I think Kiba wouldn't be surprised, saying that's how he beat him and Neji, that he got so strong.

Edit: I meant she certainly knows now. Not exactly now now. -_-

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  5. Corey45 hi! im corey

Sorry mercury I was at state track for 3 days so i didnt get to read the threads. I should have checked the search bar. My bad. Anyways Naruto didnt beat kiba with the kyuubi he used the kyuubi chakra to beat neji but thats it. He used his own ability against kiba

6. Slice Dangerous

But Kiba would say that he used this o defeat him - he still thinks hes better than Naruto.

I think they have informed the teams in advance - otherwise it would be a plot hole that hinata did not show any reaction.

7. Kuroro Skill Hunter

Hinata will not truly understand Naruto's predicament until the chakra shroud appears. Sakura did not understand the fullscope of things until she saw the fourth tail, so I highly doubt that Hinata will understand until her generation truly witnesses a Kyuubi transformation as have Sakura, Yamato, Sai, Sasuke, Kakashi, etc.

8. Godammit Well-Known Member

Naruto can go with ease to four tails as seen in his training.
    I wouldnt be suprised if he got five tails this time

9. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

Look one chapter earlier;
    Kakashi: SINCE NARUTO IS A JINCHUURIKI, HE MAY BE TARGETED BY THE AKATSUKI
    No one got surpised, they already knew, even at that point.

10. Thorn Fully Awesome

Hinata was too busy staring at Naruto's ass to hear Kabuto.

11. Shodai Like my posts btw.

rofl @ your sic Godammit

12. Shiron BOING!!!

Exactly. Hinata might know what Naruto has within him now, but she still has yet to grasp how serious that really is. And until she sees Naruto start to transform, she probably won't.

13. Ricky - - -

Yes, she knows about the nine tails. May not understand it fully, but she knows.

14. @lk3mizt Well-Known Member

he wont survive 5 tails. not yet.

edit:
    nice catch there! :amuse

15. Godammit Well-Known Member

16. kYdizzle new, you've all been there

i think that they were told about it during briefing for this mission, seeing as no one had any reactions to Kakashi stating that naruto was a jinchuuriki. still, i wanted to see their reactions, so hopfully there will be flashbacks to when they were told.

of course Team 8 would not know exactly what Naruto becomes when he is kyuubified, i think only Shino saw the fight were he used the kyuubi's power against Neji because Hinata was unconscious and Kiba was looking after Hinata when Kabuto was healing her. (then got knocked out by him).

17. Almaseti <font color="red"><b>FC Ambassador</b></font>

Naruto going kyuubi is a BAD THING. He's not in control of himself when it happens. He could hurt the people he cares about, and lose himself in the kyuubi's power. It shortens his life when he does it. Yamato exists pretty much to keep that from happening.

18. @lk3mizt Well-Known Member

exactly! :amuse

naruto going 5 tails will be suicide imo...

19. Tmb04 P-I-M-P

It has nothing to do with being smart or not. The ones that we know for a fact that knows Naruto has Kyuubi is Sasuke and Sakura. I dont see a reason for Hinata to even suspect Naruto of being the Kyuubi container in the first place though. So it's not a simple matter of putting 2 & 2 together to find out.

20. Almaseti <font color="red"><b>FC Ambassador</b></font>

To be honest, if anyone was going to figure it out, I always thought it would be Shikamaru, since
    1) he was with Naruto when they kept Gaara from killing Lee and Gaara told them all that stuff about him being a jinchuuriki and
    2) Shikamaru saw Naruto's fight with Neji (which Hinata didn't see the end of because she passed out) and
    3) might have noticed the giant raccoon thing and fox grappling with each other above the treetops after Asuma saved him from the Sound ninja and
    4) he's supposed to be smart, right?

I don't think Hinata could have figured it out from watching Naruto and the way people respond to Naruto if Naruto himself couldn't figure it out. Neither of them, as kids, knew it was possible to seal a demon into a kid like that, so why would they suspect anything?

Gaara might have gotten it, having the same experience and knowing that it was possible to seal a bijuu inside a person, but he's not really the topic of discussion here, is he?

So yeah, Hinata would have to be told to know, even if she might have suspected something was weird.

21. Random Nobody Alien Fighting

You do realize he's trying to avoid using that kind of power right? Besides it'd be horrible if he went five tails. Let's look at the facts, KN4 destroyed most of Naruto's flesh. We have no idea what five tails would do to him.

22. Almaseti <font color="red"><b>FC Ambassador</b></font>

To be honest, if anyone was going to figure it out, I always thought it would be Shikamaru, since
    1) he was with Naruto when they kept Gaara from killing Lee and Gaara told them all that stuff about him being a jinchuuriki and
    2) Shikamaru saw Naruto's fight with Neji (which Hinata didn't see the end of because she passed out) and
    3) might have noticed the giant raccoon thing and fox grappling with each other above the treetops after Asuma saved him from the Sound ninja and
    4) he's supposed to be smart, right?

I don't think Hinata could have figured it out from watching Naruto and the way people respond to Naruto if Naruto himself couldn't figure it out. Neither of them, as kids, knew it was possible to seal a demon into a kid like that, so why would they suspect anything?

Gaara might have gotten it, having the same experience and knowing that it was possible to seal a bijuu inside a person, but he's not really the topic of discussion here, is he?

So yeah, Hinata would have to be told to know, even if she might have suspected something was weird.

23. kYdizzle new, you've all been there

well, she has to know now, and last chapter Kakashi said he was a Jinchuuriki, so Kiba and Shino would have to know also

24. Sky is Over Active Member

yeah, but she didn't seem to really care for his well-being involving it...

25. kYdizzle new, you've all been there

yeah... that did seem weird, but maybe there will be flashbacks to when they were told about it.

26. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

Hm? Thought she and the rest of team 8 knew back in the previous chapter when Kakashi casually said that Naruto was a jinchuriki and would have the Akatsuki coming after him or somesuch thing. I just assumed they were all informed earlier to know that Naruto is a target.