1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  2. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  3. Fanclubs Reorganisation:
    We're consolidating the fanclub subsections on 07/08/2017. For more information, visit this thread
  4. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  5. Think you have the best waifu? Come and prove that your waifu is the best in the first ever NF Waifu Competition!
    Please submit any and all notifications in the link below: "
    NF Waifu Popularity Tournament

6. The latest NF Newsletter is out (August), read it here
  7. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

8. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

Does Ichigo alone stand a chance.....

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by shunsui1, Aug 6, 2017.

1. shunsui1 Getting my bankai stolen

Other than Askin how would RG training ichigo(which means he has access to his hollow half after a short time fighting.) Stand against Pernida
    Gerard
    Lille
    Uryu
    Haschwald
    And because I consider them very tough competitors Royd(Yhwach form) and Gremmy.

Personally I believe that based off of how they were built up to be Ichigo gets wrecked by everyone except Gremmy and Royd.

I put Ichigo above yama after training but he is outclassed by the elites. Even Uryu can best him as long as he can survive a powerful attack from Ichigo. From there antithesis does the rest leaving Ichigo in a horrible situation.

Kubo even though he didn't make their demise believable he did build up the elites to be monsters and be credible threats.

But I would also like other opinions on this matter and if you disagree tell me why we can discuss it.

2. Sablés Well-Known Member

only lille could have beaten a full-powered Ichigo.

everyone else would have died from one serious blow.

3. Xeogran "After all, I need you to entertain me."

Pernida takes too much strategy for the likes of "I-only-swing-my-sword" to win.

Gerard was super OP, I don't even know what could stop him.

4. CrownedEagle Knight of Erza

With his feats, he can only win against Pernida, he already lose against Askin and the others are too haxx for his style.

5. egressmadara Wanderin' About

stomps uryu, royd, and gremmy.probably Haschwalth too....

Loses to Pernida, Gerard, and Lille since he can't do anything to them.

6. Keishin Well-Known Member

He probably loses to the EG, Uryu and Hasch.. Gerard, Uryu and Hasch would just reflect all the damage on Ichigo and be at 100% afterwards so that's a battle he can't win. The only thing he has is speed but it doesn't matter because they can deal damage regardless of that, because he can't dodge their scrifts.

Royd Yhwach should lose because he didn't have that great hax to his name. Gremmy gets stomped too.

7. lol 4th dimension reiatsu Well-Known Member

He defeats everyone since the manga was pretty clear that reiatsu>everything. Because is literally one spiritual being existence crushing another soul.

Ichigo breaking a spell in the first chapter

Grimmjow warping/piercing space with GRC

Barragan being only the second Espada

Aizen vs Soi Fong

Isshin vs Aizen

Urahara vs Aizen

Ywach vs Liltotto

Gremmy vs Kenpachi

Ichigo killing the soul king three times when the inmortality of two SRE comes from it and is an existence Orihime's power can't affect.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  8. CaptainCommander Member

Ichigo stomps royd and eventually takes out Gremmy; howlong depends on how serious each one is but eventually Ichigo will just win like Zaraki.

A serious Ichigo may have defeated Askin, but as it stands he gets KO'd. The rest are too much for him. The one Elite he might crush is Pernida but only if he uses a very powerful attack while there is only one small version of her.

9. shunsui2929 Member

With Hollow+Bankai powers, yes. With just his normal Shinigami shikai state(post RG training), he probably loses to Gerard, Askin(already show in Manga), and Lille. Pernida can be beaten pure force. Obviously, Ichigo is going to lose against Uryuu and Hashwalth.

10. Clowe King of Nothing

Her? Did the hand had a vagina I didn't know about? :lmao

11. Divell King of Trolls

If Ichigo stopped fucking around. Only the Elites would have had a chance at stopping him. He would have gone Nimaiya on all of their asses easy. Same with guys like Kenpachi, Aizen, etc. Dudes seriously need to stop fucking around.

12. Grimm

Considering how this is THE End of the Manga Main Character that was facing the Final Villain who was far and beyond above any of his underlings...
    I would say that he with the Hollow Powers alone would be sufficient to defeat any of them. Certainly would stomp their faces into the ground with Bankai given how Yhwack remarked it as being dangerous for even himself.

But I dunno... ability-wise without the whole reiatsu-bullshit that only works in this series when it's convinient... I can't see him getting past Lille.

He can deal with all the other 3 with brute force easily before they prepare anything(Askin) or get stronger(Pernida-Gerard), but Lille is a completely different matter, you literally cannot touch him in any way.

13. The Strawberry Carrot Top Bow down to the king

He doesn't get pass Lille or Gerard. Everyone else gets the Shaz Domino treatment. Bankai Ichigo stomps everyone because his bankai was strong enough to threaten soul king absorbed + almighty Yhwach.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017 at 11:57 PM
  14. Grimm

Gerard is quite easy to defeat actually... He starts up pretty damn weak... Ichigo if serious just vaporizes the dude with Gran Rey Cero at the beggining and even if he evolves he would eventually reach a limit... Said limit certainly wouldn't be above Ichigo at the peak of his power. And should not be. Otherwise might as well make him reach Yhwack's level.

15. CaptainCommander Member

And then the Miracle comes back stronger . . . .

Are people just giving Ichigo a handicap here or are they stupid enough to have forgotten Pernida's insane durability? Even Zaraki couldn't put more then a dent in the left hand of God and I don't see base Ichigo being much if any stronger than him.

16. Divell King of Trolls

17. Divell King of Trolls

Kenpachi retracted his sword as soon as he hit him because he noticed something was wrong. And the second time, he still damaged him.

18. Revan Reborn Redeemed

Pretty sure Ichigo wouldn't meet Gerards conditions for the miracle to activate. Ichigo would have no fear of losing to that guy.

19. Arles Celes The Psychologist

I think Renji and Byakuya did not have fear of that guy when they were beating him and yet he got bigger. Byakuya even conquered the Fear...literally.

20. Revan Reborn Redeemed

Gerard claims to be able to manifest "miracles" upon himself by giving form to the thoughts, feelings, and desires of himself and those around him. By focusing on the enemy's fear of being unable to destroy him, he is also able to covert any physical damage upon him to increase his size and might.

I got this from Wiki.

21. Divell King of Trolls

22. Morglay .

He got scared in the Noitora fight when he thought Noi didn't bleed. You know, being the superultramegaedgelordfeedmebloodimavampiretwihardfaggot he is.

23. Divell King of Trolls

He never got scared. The closest moment to that was when he said he may die.

24. Revan Reborn Redeemed

Only putting a dent in huffong, would of shocked him.

25. Divell King of Trolls

Except shock is not the same as fear. And Gerard was regenerating before Hoffnung was actually damaged. Is probably due to Momo though. She was conscious before Kenpachi arrived.

26. Revan Reborn Redeemed

He doesn't need fear to doubt.

27. Divell King of Trolls

28. AllAboveOne ThatOneGuy

Why are you all assuming that Ishida needs to tanks his enemy's attacks ?
    He can just cut his arms or legs and reverse the damage.

29. Divell King of Trolls