1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Does this mean Kabuto is one of Naruto's bitches now?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Ghost_of_Gashir, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Ghost_of_Gashir Y’all cowards don’t even smoke crack.

In a roundabout way, Kabuto now admires Naruto. Indirectly, through his ability to well...exist, Naruto made another one of his infamous "OMG, I'm a Naruto fanboy now! LOLZ!!!" conversions of a character like he did to Inari, Gaara, Neji, Sai...etc etc. I mean, Kabuto straight out says "Yeah, Naruto! You gave me a purpose to live again! W00t! You rawk!"

Of course, the difference here is that Gaara and Neji obviously have the hots for Naruto. Kabuto is probably still very much in love with Orochimaru. :p

So, can we add Kabuto to the list or was the merging of DNA and still being evil part way too weird to make him a converted Narutard? :wink

Tags:
  2. CrystalCypher Custom User Title

I see Kabuto as an Agent Smith.

3. geminis Active Member

Kabuto is indeed a narutard. The merging dna/soul thing better be explained because this is insane.

4. Lo$tris Super Gorl!

The problem is I still don`t see where the hell all this "Yeah, Naruto! You gave me a purpose to live again" come from!! :huh

What did Naruto do exactly to show Kabuto the light??

5. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>

lol Naruto's friend aura.

6. kulgan18 Mecha freak.

Yes helped him become a bigger psycho than he was and probably one of the final villains.

GJ naruto :thumbs

7. Psysalis Active Member

I was begining to think so untill I saw that last page

8. Waluigi Member

Kabuto is a naruto fanboy.... in a wierd, twisted way.

9. Instant Karma Professional Lurker ಠ_ರೃ

Hell yea baby.

Naruto's got Narutoverse tards now. (I'm leaving Hinata outta this category)

10. Lion Takemusu

Good analogy. :kthumb

11. Lelouch71 Zero

He sure is...in a sick twisted kind of way. Better be careful Naruto, make sure he isn't around your corpse whenever you die because he may steal your eyes next.

12. Emasculation Storm brought to you by Death

Am I the only one who thinks Kabuto is still Naruto's enemy, and that the gift was just a mutual thanks for helping him find that which he needed most: ambition.

I guarantee Kabuto is still a Naruto villain.

13. Twoism Member

It seems like a case of Naruto's jesus powers gone horribly wrong.

14. Kellogem Well-Known Member

it was like a bizarre parody of the usual "Naruto, you showed me the light" scene...

Kabuto admires Naruto, talking about how thankfull he is and shit, and than he shows his brand-new orochi-eye and talking about how he will be greater than Oro...

15. Lion Takemusu

Naruto created the very thing he wanted to destroy.

16. Omolara Sasuke Defender

Naruto, what have you done??

He's even helping his enemies to become better...enemies. lol

17. Lord Snow MOAR Kittens

QFT. This is why Naruto is a great inspirational speaker, everybody can learn something from his speeches.

18. el zilcho Accept No Substitutes

I agree with the posts above. I saw it as Kishi making a twisted perversion off of everyone else Naruto has "saved"... purposely so, to prove a point.

Part II is supposed to be darker. Part I was filled with scenes of Naruto converting the masses to the light and abandoning their evil ways. Now, that very willpower and drive to prove himself has created a dark, evil anti-hero - that will, perhaps, become a much greater villain in the story to come. It's hard to say how Kishi will play out Naruto's reaction, but the realization should at least hit home with the foxboy. Of course, it would have been much sweeter had Naruto actually tried to save Kabuto at some point, only to create a much greater evil... but there's so much going on in the plot right now, it hardly matters. At least those were my first thoughts at reading it.

No matter what, though, the fact that Naruto's drive (which had saved others from their dark pasts in Part I) has inadvertently created a monster, sets a very pessimistic tone towards the inevitable effort to "save" Sasuke in the chapters to come.

19. Sho Active Member

This is exactly what I'm thinking.

This is the one bitch Naruto will regret that he ever converted.

20. Rhaella nothing but the rain

This chapter reminded me of why I used to be a Kabutard.

Really, Kabuto has always been interested in Naruto, and to me at least, his apparent disdain for Naruto's ideas and way of existence has always seemed to be tempered by at least a bit of fascination. That he came around entirely to fully respect at least this much about Naruto was wonderful, and not completely out of the blue.

I think it really demonstrates some of the writing skills that Kishimoto doesn't seem to have been showing off recently. Kabuto turns, sort of, but he's still the same shady, confusing, twisted character he's always been. And this parody of the old formula thrown into the middle of this all too formulaic section of manga is just... wonderful.

21. kulgan18 Mecha freak.

It was to show that the all naruto's bitches thing is retarded in the first place.

Kabuto has been hinted to be more cruel than oro, so i dont know, kabuto becoming evil was not THAT crazy. (cmon the theory of kabuto being final villain at least had some manga evidence).

Kishimoto prob just got tired of the corny aspects of naruto's positive influence on others. If he really is gonna "save" people, is not gonna be in lame way.

22. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

Oh, it was so fantastically done, it is a delicious twist to have Naruto's words come back and bite him in the arse instead of turning someone good.

23. Kakuzu GB Imperator

The afterschool special fluff that Naruto talks all the time is coming back to bite him in the ass. :lmao

24. Lord Snow MOAR Kittens

This is my analysis of how Kabuto has perverted Naruto`s ninpo:
    • Bonds make you stronger:A persons true strength emerges when they protect their precious people. Kabuto has bonded with Orochimaru and thus plans to protect Orochimaru`s legacy, by continuing it.
    • You control your own destiny:The power to change fate lies in ones ability to believe in themselves. Kabuto has always felt that he had no identity and that he would continue to have nothing to define him. Naruto has inspired Kabuto to realize that he can define himself by surpassing Orochimaru.
    • You can achieve anything if you believe in yourself and have a spirit of determination:If you believe in yourself you can do anything. Although believing in yourself is only half of the battle, you must never let anyone or anything break your spirit. Even when things look impossible you must continue to work hard in order to succeed. Naruto at the beginning of Part 2 let his failure to retrieve Sasuke break his spirit and thus he depended on the Kyuubi`s power instead of his own. However after his talk with Yamato he became determined to achieve using his own power and through hard work has made significant milestones in his development.
      Likewise Kabuto was depending on Orochimaru`s power and did not believe in his own. Kabuto inspired by watching Naruto, is determined to surpass Orochimaru by using his own power to become stronger.

25. Vandal Savage The Magician Supporting Staff

Yes, In a twisted way. Naruto needs to control his Jesus no jutsu before he starts creating even more stronger enemies. Imagine what would happen to Itachi and AL if they pull a Kabuto.