1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're having technical difficulties with regards to support tickets.
    Please refrain from starting any new tickets for now. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

doesnt this seem too fast?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Botzu, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Botzu

I dont think naruto will use the new raesengan to defeat the akatsuki leader... I think he will create a new jutsu that isnt based on anything we have seen before.Seems too soon to come up with the "ultimate attack".

Tags:
  2. B.o.t.i

1)There is no ultimate move.
    2)The training is for a week its been 1 & a half days so far.
    3)There are 9 members left thinking about naruto vs Al is retarded right now naruto is not on his level right now.
    4)We don't know how strong naruto will get after the training & what form+elemental manipulation brings.Could it bring manipulating elements like gaara does sand???? Who knows??? & How many moves naruto could create on his own after the training he is a creative guy.
    5)We don't know to what extent naruto will surpass kakashi or how close he is to yondi.

Ulttimate move,naruto vs Al man there's a long way to get to those stages.

3. Mat?icha

it is too early to debate this actually, where noone even knows exactly who is gonna fight who?
    i'm sure naruto is gonna pull out some more uber strong jutsus, later of of course. and by that time rasengan will be outdated.

4. Splintered

Well, not too much so since everyone and their mother expected Naruto to have "the ultimate move" right after timeskip. When that proved wrong, everyone and their mother expected "that jutsu" to be the "ultimate move." Now Kishimoto has taken at least a month to describe his training a year or two after part II... I don't think it's been too early.

Then again, I sincerly doubt this is the final and strongest jutsu he will ever learn.

5. Wrath

I still think that he won't complete the Rasengan yet, but develop some other jutsus during this week, including one S-Rank.

Then he'll have an S-Rank jutsu as his trump card for now, before perfecting the Rasengan and having the first SS-Rank technique.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2006
  6. rocklee101

i bet you next time we see naruto after asuma and them are done fighting naruto will have already perfected the wind rasengan but thats not gonna be his "ultimate" jutsu he still has a lot more he can learn from this new training

7. Enterprise E

I wouldn't be surprised if he does complete the Rasengan, but also applies what he learned here to making himself stronger and faster in Taijutsu since he'll have better chakra control, which will also translate into better resistance to genjutsu. I hope he also learns to make a one-handed Rasengan without needing any shadow clones. It is one of the only jutsus that doesn't require hand seals and that can be a big advantage, even if the opponent can do quick seals. I also want his new Rasengan to be able to be launched at range since ranged combat is one of Naruto's weaknesses right now.

8. Shishi-O

aknowledged, but it would still be cool if he could do some avatar like shiza.:)

9. kaizuki

The naruto and AL fight is so far away. You should think about a fight that is most likely coming up sooner for example, Naruto vs. Sasuke.

10. Marius

11. Zer0_UchiHa

the AL is wayyyy too far away for naruto to even worry about, he wont even fight him till the end of the manga. there are so far other akatsuki members that are more important to naruto's "story". besides if he did fight the AL right now, apart from being easily defeated, the manga would almost certainly come to an end.

12. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

What makes you think this will be his ultimate attack? Besides we don't even know who the AL is, it's just too far off and anything can happen.