1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice
  5. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest 6!
    Deadline for entries: September 08th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Dokkan Battle

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Frieza, May 5, 2016.

1. Fang

Nice

2. DlAMONDZ

3. Fang

>Champa goes from the worst SSRs to one of the most broken

Jesus christ

4. nfcnorth

Lr vegito lead potara team is doing super well against the cell eza so far

5. Fang

I did an all Super Int team: Leader Super Gogeta, SSB Vegeta, Future SS/Rage Trunks, Ultimate Gohan (rainbowed and extreme-Z awakened), UI Goku, and LR SS2 Gohan + either another Friend Super Gogeta or LR Potara Vegeta/Goku (Vegito)

Got my TEQ Beerus up to SA level 7 and maxed out my LR Goku/Angel Freeza's SA to level 20. I still have 7 or 8 INT Grand Kais sitting around.

6. nfcnorth

Potara lets you have a bunch of future category people which is the category that is good against the event (Lr vegito blue, Int zamasu, Lr Goku Black, any other version of goku black ect.). I don't have lr Goku black but my team still does very good against it. Int zamasu laughs at cells attempts to damage him as does Lr vegito blue. Oh and Lr vegito does so much work by himself and you get to have two of them.

7. Fang

The two teams I used were my Super Mono INT team and a Future Saga team consisting of a Friend's PHY SS Gohan, My LR Vegito Blue, INT SSB Vegeta, STR SSB Goku, INT SS/Rage Future Trunks, LR PHY SS Future Trunks and LR Zamasu+Black and SSR Black

8. Vice

Hit's banner is garbage with only one discount summon in total. One. No tickets. No step ups. Nothing. And the one summon got me INT Trollhan, possibly the worst SSR to pull in the game.

Merry Christmas amirite?

9. Xhominid

Yeah the Christmas Banner is shit and disrespectful to Hit... atleast I got him in that discount and nothing else.

10. Fang

Its a trap banner, wait for the movie one. Also we have it confirmed not once, not twice, but thrice now the latest V-Jump fucked up on the Gogeta and New Broly info.

>new versions are transforming units, not just Gogeta but Broly as well
    >Broly will transform if conditions are met from Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan Full Power/Legendary Super Saiyan
    >Gogeta will transform with the same standards from Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan Blue

Also you can run multiple Gogetas on the same team as well because new Gogeta is named "Super Saiyan Gogeta" while the original Gogeta has "Super Gogeta" for the versions based off movie 12/Fusion Reborn.

>AGI SS/SSB transforming Gogeta Leader
    >PHY LR Goku/Vegeta (Gogeta)
    >STR or INT Super Gogeta
    >TEQ SS4 Gogeta

That said, I went pretty ham on the World Tournament but lost twice at win #19 two separate times because of certain bullshit. I'll save my dragon stones for another Dokkan Festival banner or the movie one. JP got it much better though the Hit one is tempting just because he partners INSANELY well with Jiren and both get massive attack boosts like LR Goku+Angel Freeza do when attacking a debuffed enemy and it having UI Goku back on it.

Anyway, WT was better for me:

>got a dupe for TEQ SS Future Trunks

Nice to see him starting off on a mono Super TEQ team against a single enemy doing nearly 600k damage

11. Fang

Christmas bonus gift was nice from the admin team, did one YOLO roll since it was for free got:

>ANOTHER fucking dupe of PHY SSGSS Vegeta (already have him rainbowed so just awakened him and fed him to my AGI SSGSS Vegeta since he's AGI SSGSS Goku's best friend)
    >JIREN
    >second dupe of STR SSGSS Goku

Also now have GoD Toppo maxed out with two dupes and his SA done, he's a fantastic support unit for RoG teams and Universal Survival teams, between him and STR Godku sandwiching UI Goku, my UI Goku with one dupe hits like 2+ million just on his first attack.

12. Revan Reborn

13. Revan Reborn

14. Fang

V-Jumped fucked up so bad, also my free pull from Dokkan:

15. Revan Reborn

Completed Extreme TEQ cells event with potara category.

16. Fang

I just used a mono INT Super Team

EZ-A INT Ultimate Gohan alone makes it a breeze

17. DlAMONDZ

Why doesn't Broly have the Realm of Gods category?

The description is "characters with the power of gods. Hence why Jiren in on it despite not having god ki nor being an actual god

18. Fang

Reminder everyone should be prioritizing saving their battlefield memory points in the Baba Shop to get LR INT Metal Cooler. Also @Freddie Mercury

We don't know what STR Super Gogeta's new passive or Super attack or Leader skill is with his Extreme-Z awakening but his stats have been confirmed with rainbowed:

HP - 20075
    ATK - 20392
    DEF - 10870

This is literally LR tier stuff.

Compare him to other Extreme Awakening units and the only one who comes close stat wise is PHY Kid Buu and STR LSSJ Broly.

19. Fang

20. Xhominid

Okay, what the fuck? He's broken as shit.
    The only thing he fails at is the fact his transformation is 5 turns, but he's a monster like Hit but moreso.

21. Fang

His transformation is also bullshit. It only takes 5 turns, LR Vegito (Goku & Vegeta) and LR Gogeta (Angel Goku & Angel Vegeta) require 6 turns. Meanwhile transforming SSB Goku and Golden Freeza get an HP recovery each turn with their transformations. And new Broly (AGI one, Ikari/Rage/Wrathful version) is nuts, even already gets an Extreme-Z awakening.

22. Freddie Mercury

Actually its above most lr’s at that. I only know that LR Broly, LR Frieza and LR ssj3 Goku are higher in terms of pure stats

Its so high that if he gets the same buff similar to the teq beerus and eza janemba he will be the fourth hardest hitting unit in the game iirc

23. Fang

He only needs his passive or super attack with his EZ-A an attack boost/buff of 33% or more to do more damage then INT Gogeta.

24. nfcnorth

Christmas banner hasn't been nice to me :( I need Jiren and Ultra instinct

25. Fang

>Did a single YOLO
    >Got Champa a dupe

Sweet

26. Xhominid

Went ahead with the non-discount 2nd summon.
    My first UI Goku! Still wish I got Champa, STR Frost or any of the other Universe 6 units from that banner but I don't really care as much compared to UI Goku.

27. Fang

Put $83 bucks of Amazon Gift Card that remained out of $100 originally onto a Google Play E-card as an X-Mas gift to myself.

Did all whaling on the Hit banner, this is the result:

>first multi: a dupe for AGI SSB Kaiokek Goku (my third) + the SSR STR version of the LR STR Buu Saga Goku Spirit Bomb + and a dupe of AGI SS Goten (who I already have rainbowed but I'll feed this one to the INT one I pulled not that long ago)
    >second multi: TEQ SSR Whis + TEQ Kaioken x4 Goku
    >third multi: TEQ Kid Buu (I think the one that dokkan awakens into Buff Buu) + STR SSR Frost + that really fucking out dated PHY Super Saiyan Vegeta
    >fourth multi: STR Zamasu and that's it besides more SR Frosts to level up the SSR one's SA
    >fifth and final multi: Another dupe of AGI SSB Kaiokek Goku (I can rainbow him now and since he's getting an EZ-A, here's hoping he won't be shit) + the featured INT Botamo + Magetta and oddly TEQ SSR Final Form Cooler (I'd have preferred the Physical One)

Now I'm desperate, I have 32 dragon stones and can only do multis, I just want one more dupe for Jiren:

>first single - SR Shin
    >second single - R Piccolo
    >third single - R Captain Ginyu
    >fourth single - SR Frost

Now here's where the meme magic starts, I get a Mr. Satan + Buu with Vegeta flying next to them, rainbow and instant Super Saiyan Goku which leads to MOTHER FUCKING SUPER SAIYAN VEGITO DOING HIS ATTACK AND I GOT MY JIREN DUPE

Now I just needs orbs

28. Frieza

Pulled Jiren finally on a single.. I have no stones, and i swore to never spend money on this game again earlier this year.

Dokkan has been shafting me for 6+ months. Just when I was about to stop playing. Now I downloaded jp version, but I am still resetting until I get Gogeta(20+ resets, and still nothing).

29. Fang

Its hard addiction to stop. That's why I mitigate my whaling (more like dolphing) with this game to just Christmas time and New Years stuff and only with gift cards or what not, its still ultimately gambling. And yeah I know how you feel, until I got Jiren and a dupe for him, for months since I got that LR Gohan and LR Goku/Freeza in the same pull the game shat on me hard.

30. nfcnorth

I pulled champa a while ago on a random other banner. Glad he got such a good upgrade. Edit: Apperntly he has two dupe paths open too but sa 1

On the subject of pulls on banners I am probably a pretty extreme case of hit or miss it seems. Sometimes I get lucky and pull banner units first try (I.e got Lr goku and frieza on my only multi on the banner or me getting two ssjb evolved vegta on my first multi) or I never pull them (Ui Goku, Jiren, Hybrid Sayains lead Gohan, Majin Buu Saga Vegito, transforming hero lead goku, Str Rose ect.)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018