1. Halloween Drawing Contest is happening now!
    drawing contest 04
    Click [HERE] to join up
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think your debating skills are the best around? Want to prove that your know what your talking about? Then come and join us for a Tournament and show your peers how to really debate.
    OBD Tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Don't you just HATE Orochimaru?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by sasuke711, Jun 10, 2005.

1. sasuke711

DON'T YOU JUST HATE HIM???????????? (sorry, orochi fans :sad I dont mean it in a such a bad way....hope you forgive me)

I mean he just....AW, I hate him!!!!!!!!!

1. He looks ugly
    2. He took Sasuke (well, half of the time, Sasuke wanted to go but)
    3. He's harming Anko
    4. He is such a betrayer just like in ep.138
    5. Doesnt care about what Kimimaro and the other 4 did
    6. Cares about other and then the next time, dont need them anymore
    7. Killed MANY people
    8. SUCH a lier
    9. Creepy
    10. Anything else

JUST WANNA RIP RIP RIP HIS HEAD OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags:
  2. xiaojiang

nope! don't hate him at all. me thinks he's a great bad guy, a little wierd but still badass. i mean to most people(including me) think wierd=good. i just hope he doesn't disappoint me in the future. you better live up to your rep. Oro!

3. Jones

those are reasons to hate him, but overall i think he is pretty kool. i really dont have a reason, he is just kool.

4. TenshiOni

Nah, he's pretty cool. Not exactly the best villain ever....but....he's alright.

Oh and, my friend, realize that everything that's happened in episode 136-138 did not happen in the manga so it's not canon. :wink

5. Nathan

Nah, I'm cool with him :p If you haven't noticed every bad guy nowadays is very creepy (Like Naraku from InuYasha and the guy with the mask on Gundam Seed).. It's like the new trend :D

6. Gondar: King of Primates

Orochimaru is an excellent villain character. He has very understandable goals and motivation. Sure he uses people, but if you think about it from his point of veiw, he is going to live forever, ideally, and they aren't so they will die sooner or later anyway. Why worry? They may as well be useful to him. Plus what is wrong with the bad dude taking advantage of people?
    Orochimaru is basically just very arrogant due to his power, kinda like most of the "geniuses" such as Neji, Sasuke, Itachi, probably most of Akatsuki too I would guess.

7. Styles

i would like him more if he wasnt pale white(dead looking skin) and if he didnt have a long toungue wtf is up with that

8. louuster

Or Zetsu the cannibal plant-man :p !!
    I dont hate Orochimare, I just find him a bit boring compared to Akatsuki members like Itachi, Kisame or Deidara

9. Last of the Uchihas

I'm not gay, (no offence to gay people) but he sure is better looking than Jiraiya.

I mean, Oro still looks young and look good, while Jiraya is old and chubby.

And?

Jiraiay took Naruto, and he does make him henge into beautiful underage girls.

He naver laid a finger on her, she was the one who attacked him first. He could have kill her, yet he didn't.

So what, he have always being evil.

Jiariay left the village and tsunade as well, so are they also betrayers? No.

he does care, but he just couldn't do nothing else for him, since the illness was incurable.

The sound 4 are another thing.

Well, that his personality.

WTF? You must be kidding me.

They are all shinobis, mercenaries, hell, even Yondaime killed people

Jiraiay is also a lier since he said that he would take Sasuke as his disciple and later saidthat he had no intention of doing that.

Which makes him more interesting.

There are many more.

Thanks god you can't. :p

10. Woody

No, he makes me want to touch my self repeatedly. The eyes suck me in while the snake tongue turns me on and gets me hotter and hotter; Sasuke is so lucky...

11. Ashurii

What? No! Orochimaru is fun. Creepiness is fun. :p

I think the moment I actually thought he was cool for the first time was when Kabuto was fighting against Tsunade. Kabuto gets hit by Tsunade's nerve attack, finds out he can't control his body normally, and Orochimaru just laughs. I mean, who else laughs at subordinates who they are completely dependent upon to survive? Orochimaru, that's who. :laugh

Not to mention the fact that he's apparently the most charismatic person in the series so far. How else would he collect so many people completely devoted to him?

12. Hajime Saitou

Indeed without him naruto wouldnt be as good, he is the ulitmate badguy in naruto imo.Itachi just doesnt have the that vibe of a super evil badguy and makes me think he will change someday.

13. Potentialflip

All those reasons you made pretty much pointed out why he is such a good villan. Sure those are reasons but heck he is a villan. It can't be helped.

14. PinkyMcCoversong

he's a great villain but he creeps me the hell out...with that tongue of his. plus he killed kin! i heart kin!!! booo.

i wouldn't want to run into him on the streets. :p

15. onigiri-chan

He?s the villain, its not like his role is to go up to every individual member of the naruto cast and give them a big hug O_o

16. Eden Prime

Well, i never really have liked him. He bothers me; his attitude and his voice. He's annoying to me.

17. Cholisose

Well, you're kind of supposed to hate him, lol. He does make a good villain though, namely since he isn't the default 2-dimensional "I will rule the world!" type of villain.
    And I guess he even has a lighter side to him as well, as evident in his tear when catching the Third, and for taking care of those that are unwanted in the world (leave out the p*d*p**** jokes for once!). Yes, he takes the likes of Zaku and Kimimaro in for selfish reasons, but he still is the only one who gave a care about them.
    Anyways, Orochimaru overall is really creepy, and seems to be doing a fair job at achieving his (twisted) goals. He's a man with a plan, and is a hard worker.
    And his voice is insane - but really perfect for him.

18. Hajime Saitou

yeah i love his voice, its just something about it that sounds so evil.

19. ?Naruto-Kun?

I think Orchimaru is SUPER GAY i totally agree with what your sayin!!

20. Bass

Actually, all the stuff that's been posted about him being a bad guy....that's what makes him a villain in the first place.

If he didn't do that...well, he wouldn't be a villian.

21. AssFace

Nah, I think so far he's been the best villian so far....maybe the akasuki leader can be a better later. But Akasuki is doing more evil things, thier evil personality seems inferior to Orochimaru, don't know why Orochimaru seems to be the one with the perfect evil aura more evil than the leader.

And yeah I thought when he was a kid he looked pretty damn cool like a Neji mixed with Sasuke kind of.

22. Ketari-san

No i soo do not hate Oro!
    Pale is skin like his is cute!
    His hair and eyes are awesome!
    Tounge? thats a little a weird for a boy...but not for ima girl! XD
    snakes r awesome
    have i covered some parts lol

23. 9TalesOfDestruction

He's the only villian in the series that dosn't have any redeeming features at all....

they need to some some stuff when he was in the Sannin ...cause i don't see how anyone could of been suprised at him turning evil.....

He's a dope ass character though, He makes you hate him wich is allways good for a good vilian....

24. Raistlin-sama

I don't hate him, actually i think he's pretty cool.

Prefer him over the akatsuki we have seen so far.

And all the things you mentions, is excactly what makes him a good villian, and besides i don't think he's ugly.

25. Blue Retired Staff

I miss abfluvver SO much.

She would of owned this topic.

26. metronomy

I'm sorry, but as one of the, or if not, the main villain of the narutoverse, your not meant to "like" him.

27. sasuke711

You guy's are all tards.

28. narutorulez

i dont like im.but he has some pretty cool jutsus so i dont hate him..

29. Aman

I never liked him anyway...

30. Temari103

he is not my favorite character, but I dont hate him. He is pretty cool for a villain. I think he is the best villain of any villains in any anime.

I love it when he laughs when Kabuto is loosing. Haha, I like his laugh too. His voice id kewl sometimes.