1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

PC PS4 XB1 Switch DOOM Eternal

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Naruto, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Overwatch

By the looks of it, fucking around with Hell's stuff isn't working out for him.

And I assume that's actually him narrating.

2. Deathbringerpt

I'm loving pretty much everything about it. The mobility, verticality, the new guns and their mods. The whole arcadey feel taken straight from Doom 2 and even shit like Nintendo (1Ups, Secrets jingle and the platform hazards)

I'm a bit concerned the game might be easier this time around since Demon damage seem to gimp them into invalid wastes. Like, you can destroy the Mancubus cannons and completely neuter them. But people seem to say that there's at least twice as many monsters this time around and damage can come from all sides. I'm also going to assume that the game play footage is in baby mode. I never played Doom 4 in normal or hard mode so I don't know how easy it is.

The one thing I do hate is that new HUD. What the hell were they thinking, shit looks like they hired a fucking baby to color the icons.

I don't see it. Different voice, difference way of speech, different design. People are just projecting for some reason. I think they're holding out on him for some twist.

Edit: Just saw the timestamp. Fuck. Didn't even notice it. Guess Heaven already got to him.
    They said they would skip a traditional MP since the first reveal. And besides this Battlemode (which is based off the best mode from the last game anyway), we'll also have the campaign invasions.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  3. Overwatch

Yeah, it's hideous. I realize they want to go full 90s colorful shooter art style this time, but this looks like someone barfed Skittles all over the screen. Compare it to the HUD in earlier gameplay demos.

4. Shiba D. Inu

is HUD not customizable ? :yumme

5. Naruto Administrator

Injecta esta merda nas minhas veias, caralho.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Lewd Lewd x 1
    • List
  6. Deathbringerpt

Olha, ouvi isto mais que uma vez nos Santos. E realmente o que tu estás a pedir não era muito diferente do que eles.

7. Deathbringerpt

So the Doom Slayer is a fucking rockstar for the Sentinels. I would fucking LOVE to see a full blown war happening in real time while we Rip and Tear. This would annihilate any Battlefield or Cawadooty simulation of war.