1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Doshta?!

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by Scared Link, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Scared Link

A new forum has been opened, It waas opend today and its about Naruto, Bleach and Avatar. A good forum and its NEW! I already registered, and I want other people to like the forum. It was opend officailly half an hour ago. Like it, Love it but dont hate it. The maximum avatar size is 150x150 and You can put images in sigs, unlike other forums. A really good forum! Im gonna make everyone join I <3333333333333333 it!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Khyper

"bewhare of spoilers" Yup, it's the best forum ever. Especially with 3 registered users. And of course discussing anime amongst three people when you can discuss anime among thousands here...sounds tempting.

3. Scared Link

Only a jelous person would say that because they can not make a website. It was only opend for a day, yet you are having a boner about how you cannot make a forum. Geez, no wonder you have no rep points, only a lil bit. (you've been here ever since Feb)