1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Dosu vs. Kiba

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Jack Bauer, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Jack Bauer

Here with have a cocky but confident contender who likes dogs alot, KIBA!!!

And a guy wrapped in bandages (must be a leper lol) who has sound speakers on his forearms that can do heavy damage if you hear it.

Who would win?!

I think Kiba would win if he "fuses" with Akamaru and does that Fang technique on him unless Dosu's "noise" hits him.

Tags:
  2. ChickenPotPie

Prelims-Probably Dosu because Kiba waits for his trump card, Gatsuuga
    After Prelims-Kiba with no question

3. ChaochroX

After Prelims-Kiba would pull a Gaara on his ass. But it would be an interesting fight to see when it comes down to Prelims-Kiba I don't think that Dosu would autimaticly win.

4. Baki

Don't dogs have sensitive ears as well as a sensitive nose?
    I'm voting for Dosu on this one.

5. 4thokage

6. Jack Bauer

Yeah but Kiba wears that hood. It could block some of the sound.

7. Luzzio

Dosu. Kiba is one of the weaker male Genins...IMO But using a dog is cool :p

8. xxShikamaruxx

hmmm proby go with Dosu even though I like kiba

9. RaitoRyuukashin

I think Dosu was a very strong character imo. He seemed to make tactical decisions....except for that last one he made............................. but anyway i can see him beating Kiba

10. Code

11. MartialHorror

Just thought of a random battle. Who do you think would win?

Lets say if they fought during the Chunin Exams. I would say Dosu, because Kiba doesnt have any "Rock Lee'ish" attacks, and isnt as fast as Rock Lee.

12. FireEel

Erm, he is very close to Rock Lee unweight speed. If I remember correctly, Lee had a rating of 4 for his speed, while Kiba had 3.5.

What's more, Kiba has the Gatsuga which can prolly blocked off Dosu's sound attack.

13. Zero Dragon

I'm voting for Kiba for a bunch of reasons.

1. Kiba has his spinning fang move.
    2. He and Akamaru can use that gaint 2 headed dog move.
    3. He's fast.

But from what he knew in the Chuunin exam, I still think he could win. He knew that spinning fang when he versed Naruto. And he could use the soldier pill I think it was and make Akamaru look like him. 2 on 1. Kiba wins.

14. (\/)ugen

Kiba wins 4 sure !!!! Double fanged wolf kixx ass !!!

15. Cthulhu-versailles

Dosu was killed easily by gaara a long time ago. Therefore if we look at the kiba now he still loses because of his default weakness which is his great senses. No wait I've changed my mind kiba owns him if he fuses.

16. MartialHorror

Kiba is careless, he would fall for the sound.

Kiba has great speed, but not Lee's taijutsu skills.

Garouga wouldn't even be a question anyway. It would be too late for Kiba to use it.

17. Sempfy

I wouldn't write Dosu off, all it takes is one attack from him and Kiba would be pretty screwed. I think it's a decent assumption that Kiba's sense of hearing, like his smell, would be magnified compared to other ninjas, so Dosu's attack would be fatal if it connected. Kiba's fast, a fair bit faster than Dosu, but the thing is, Dosu doesn't need to directly make contact with his opponent for his move to have an impact. It could go either way I guess, but I'm leaning towards Dosu.

18. MartialHorror

Dosu's sp increased a bit and he got Garouga. Not fast enough, and he wouldn't use Garouga until he felt he was losing.

Problem is, he wouldn't figure that out till Dosu nailed him with the sound.

19. KuwabaraTheMan

At the time of the Sound Arc he was as fast as Rock Lee was. He would finish it quickly enough, Tsuuga is enough to take out Dosu, it just moves too quickly for Dosu to do anything, and Kiba probably can't hear too well when he's using it, because of the spinning, so sound wouldn't be a factor.

20. MartialHorror

well considering the sound is so loud it can cause someone to go deaf, I am sure it would have some effect on Kiba.

He also got it to work on Chouji. And Kiba is fast, but his taijutsu is weak.

and his Tsuuga isn't fast enough to stop one swing from Dosu.

And Kiba was faster than Naruto, but did he win? No, he got careless.

21. KuwabaraTheMan

The only reason Kiba lost was because Naruto farted. If it hadn't been for the fart, Kiba would've continued owning Naruto like he had been the entire fight so far. Carelessnes had nothing to do with it.

22. MartialHorror

Yeah, do you honestly think the fart would have worked if Kiba wasn't aiming at his ass?

and even before then, Naruto was slowly overcoming Kiba, by outsmarting him and causing him to make mistakes.

Kiba's taijutsu is 2.5, which if I recall, is Dosu's sp.

You once said Ino's taijutsu(I think)= Lee's smarts.
    Well Kiba's taijutsu= Dosu's speed.

and Dosu isn't very fast.

Naruto at that point had no uber strong attacks he could pull off on Kiba. One mistake from Kiba and Dosu's sound would pwn him. His ears would burst because of his sensitive hearing and he would be so disoriented that he could not even perform a jutsu correctly.

23. KuwabaraTheMan

Problem is that Kiba has Lee without weights speed normally, and moves even faster when he's using the Tsuuga. Dosu wouldn't even have time to perform an attack, because he have gotten knocked back by the Tsuuga.

Not sure why you're bringing up taijutsu since Kiba almost exclusively focuses on ninjutsu.

24. MartialHorror

Actually he;s mostly taijutsu. And his ninjutsu wasnt that great if I recall either(need to check)

And Kiba's tsuuga wasn't fast enough to hit Jiroubou, who easily blocked it.

if Jiroubou can do that in time, I am sure Dosu could.

25. KuwabaraTheMan

Jiroubou managed to punch Kiba away because of his strength, Jiroubou has a 5 in that category. Dosu wouldn't be able to match strength with a Tsuuga.

26. MartialHorror

Yeah, but he caught Kiba. He was able to raise his hand to do so. If Kiba with tsuuga was so fast, he would have hit Jiroubou.

and Jiroubous sp<Dosu's sp.

27. KuwabaraTheMan

Yes, Dosu would be able to raise his hand and punch the Tsuuga, but it wouldn't matter because he wouldn't be strong enough to do anything(it might even result in him breaking his hand).

It takes much less time to raise your hand then it does to jump out of the way, especially because even if you do move, the Tsuuga can still follow you.

28. lekki

Dosu had 2 kinds of attacks if I recall correctly and only one of them has a chance of doing any damage on Kiba during a fight. When he uses the swipe maneuver, he uses his chakra to channel the sound into the opponent's ears.
    At the speeds Kiba moves at, this will be almost impossible. His other move is the one where he just taps on his speaker thing and just sends out a sound wave. He used this one on Chouji.

Problem being he seems to have to be touching the target for this one to work.

If he doesn't he can use the second move to beat Kiba. If he does need to be touching, Dosu is a dead man. Some dynamic marking to throw some piss in his eyes then a Garouga and when he gets ripped in 2, he better hope he has a twin brother living inside him or something.

29. MartialHorror

Hinatafan: Dosu can control his sound like a punch. So if Kiba had time to do that, it would hit Kiba. If it didn't have the same effect as all the others, it would greatly slow Kiba down just in time for another technique.

Iekki: Actually for the most part, Dosu just lashes out with it and the ear drums are damaged. He only controls the sound to go into the ears if it is blocked.

When lee blocked Dosu's punch, you see it. When Dosu first strikes, you see the same effect all over.

Edit: Hinatfan, Dosu shattered a log with his sound. Im sure Tsuuga wouldnt be a problem.

30. lekki

I really don't see why you are telling me what I already typed for the most part and he always has chakra in it otherwise anyone can just go put a loudspeaker on their arm and damage peoples ears when they punch.
    And my name is L-E-K-K-I.