1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're having technical difficulties with regards to support tickets.
    Please refrain from starting any new tickets for now. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

dosu vs. neji (pre-timeskip)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Butō Rengoob, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Butō Rengoob

now this is a match that should have happened but didn't due to interference from another character( like the kankuro shino fight). now, i say dosu only because:

1.he's just as fast as neji( nobody saw him attack kabuto until the last second)
    2.he uses taijutsu just like neji.
    3.his brain power is on par with shikamaru( thus outdoing neji's intelligence).
    4.neji can't see sound so he'd never know when dosu is using it.
    5.even if dosu doesn't hit him his sound will.

so what do you guys think.......

Tags:
  2. auau

Is this a joke or something ? Have you not learn from your Kankurou vs Neji thread to be not biased ?

Neji is strongest genin there along with Gaara and Kyuubi Naruto in the chuunin exam. He would roll over Dosu easily. Let's see:
    1. Everybody see his punch to Kabuto and it was easily avoidable.
    2. And Neji is the best taijutsu user in the whole entire chuunin exam, you should know better than to present this point.
    3. On par with Shikamaru ? Where was it stated ? Have you read Neji vs Kidou battle ? Shika, Naruto, and Kiba would've been dead now if Neji wasn't there.
    4. Neji saw Dosu vs Chouji fight and he knows what Dosu uses.
    5. If Gaara who isn't portrayed as fast can run over Dosu without catching his sound you think Neji who fight with Lee day in and day out can't ?

3. Krzr

Seriously, if he can find a way to defeat a near perfect assualt from someone with curse seal 2 he can absolutely destroy Dosu. I mean he knows his abilities and Neji would know a way around it.

4. Sub-Zero

I agree with auau! Neji, the genius of the Hyuuga clan, vs Dosu, some random misfit that defecte to Otagakure? HA! Neji would rape Dosu up the ass! Dosu is very very smart, but on par with Shika? DOUBT IT! So far the only shinobi we've seen that has been said to be on par in intelligence with Shika is Kakashi. Sorry Dosu, but you'd lose this one. Buh thats just my opinion...

5. Butō Rengoob

jeez...you're gonna pester me again?....ok his intelligence is on par with shika other wise he wouldn't have noticed sakura's traps....nobody saw him going to kabuto( meaning nobody saw him attacking until the last second)....just cause he knows what dosu uses doesn't mean a thing(dosu can still get him)...and don't use the garra fight to measure his abilities please....so you're the one being biased here.

6. Butō Rengoob

well he's never faced sound attacks before..has he?also this is during the chuunin exam...not to mention you can't measure someone's power based on another fight...like kankuro wouldn't do well against neji but he'd own dosu!....it's all about who's skill is suited for which opponent.

7. Krzr

I meant his intelligence got him to defeat a enemy that seemed impossible for him to beat. Theres for he could evade the sound and land 64 strikes probably before anything.

8. Butō Rengoob

well he could land the strikes if he could catch him....dosu ain't slow you know....

p.s. if you'ld read my opening statement you'ld know why i think dosu would win.

9. Vance

Dosu isn't as smart as Shika, and Neji is a genius. Neji beats Dosu, even without Byakugan

10. pandetech

Dosu has never faced Jyuken before...has he? Besides, if Dosu even gets close enough to try to use taijutsu, kaiten is gunna blow that shit away. Yes, I don't care if he has sound attacks. He must be in a certain range in order to deliver his sound attacks. Kaiten ftw.

Besides, the only people that may have fallen for Sakura's traps were Kin and Zaku. They're both dumbasses, as I recall. I'm pretty sure that someone like Neji could see through Sakura's trap. That doesn't mean his intelligence is on par with Shikamaru.

Also, if Dosu is so intelligent, when Gaara's sand was flying towards him, why did he not even budge?

11. auau

Pester you ? Still pissed off after the Neji vs Kankurou thread where so many people owned your ass that even non-Neji fans told you to shut up ?

Nobody saw Dosu going to Kabuto ? Well, he wasn't alone was he ? Kin and Zaku (who lost to Shino) were there moving with him. What's next ? You're going to say that Kin has Gates Lee speed ?:laugh

So you decided to undermine Neji somehow later on right ? I don't need to do anything here, I present all my points succinctly and effectively. If you don't want to listen to me, listen to other people here will you ?

12. Suzume

Sakura's traps were meant to be noticed. She left the dirt and grass messy so that they would jump to avoid that, and then the log came down to hit them. Yes, he was able to destroy that, but that doesn't make him as intelligent as Shikamaru. He actually fell into the trap, he just happened to be physically strong enough to destroy it. So he's strong, not smart.

13. pandetech

Just because dosu isn't slow doesn't mean he is as fast as Lee. Lee kicked him straight into the air before Dosu knew what hit him. The fact is, Dosu was getting his ass kicked until Zaku interfered. Not only that, Dosu was getting his ass kicked by someone who got his ass kicked by Neji.

I'm not using the transitive property here, but the fact still stands that Lee > Dosu. So there's no way Dosu is as fast as lee. Thank ya.

Oh, one more thing. Kabuto managed to dodge Dosu's punch. It's just his sound that got him, and Neji probably has the intellect to know when someone's that close to you one should probably hit the other's tenketsu or kaiten and blow them away.

14. Butō Rengoob

i'm over that thread, i've been over it since it ended....i've presented viable info...so if you guys choose to be fans of neji go right ahead....i'm not a huge fan of dosu and i won't draw this one out....but my info is good and reasonable so if you guys want to purposely miss my valid points go right ahead.

15. pandetech

The post just above yours clears your points invalid.

Thank you for stopping by.

EDIT: It seems that I forgot # 2 & # 4.

2.) Dosu uses taijutsu just like Neji? Well, pal, you just cleared the path for Neji to win. Neji is like the wtfGod of taijutsu. Jyuken is the #1 taijutsu in Konoha.

4.) You can't see sound either. How do you know it exists? Simple: because you hear it. But like I've stated previously: By the time Dosu gets close enough to hit Neji, it's a chakra palm to the face.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2006
  16. Butō Rengoob

never have i said he's as fast as lee...i'm just stating he won't be caught so easily by neji...cause lee can't be caught by neji.....also hinata took so many blows she should have died on the spot so who's to say dosu would go down after a few strikes.

17. Butō Rengoob

man...you know what i noticed any time any one merely mentions the remote possibility that neji loses to someone they get bombarded by crazed neji fans....it makes me sick.

18. pandetech

Unfortunately, if Lee can't be caught by Neji, then Lee would > Neji. On the contrary, Neji > Lee.

Don't ever use the Neji vrs. Hinata fight as evidence of Neji's "weaker than you thought!" theory. Why?

1.) Hinata WOULD'VE died on the spot, but there was a medical team that rushed to save her. She was coughing out blood, ffs. Did you see any medical nins in the Forest of Death? Don't forget that Hinata was saved by...what...4 Jounins? 4 Jounins had to protect Hinata from getting her ass killed.

2.) Neji was toying with Hinata. Even in Hinata's "shining moment" she could not lay one finger on Neji. Not one. If you think Neji was trying, give me reason why he had not used Kaiten on that cunt.

3.) Neji had not even breaken a sweat after that fight. Hell, he wasn't even panting.

19. iander

Did you see Dosu's face when Neji arrived during the forest of death? He was shitting his pants, he cant beat Neji though I like Dosu.

20. Butō Rengoob

yeah that was pretty funny....kick ass sig by the way iander.

21. pandetech

1.) If it makes you sick why are you provoking it further by making such an impossibly outmatched thread?

2.) Maybe you're being bombarded because of the fact that Neji has never lost a battle, and Dosu has lost all of them. Oh wait, let me correct myself. He has won a battle. Against SAKURA. ANYONE could beat Sakura in the chuunin exams. Anyone but Ino, who apparently was her "even match" at the time.

3.) The fact that you used the word "crazed" probably means you're instigating an argument. Is that why you made this thread? Was it a joke, or something? Those are the only excuses you have so far for your retardation. But I won't deny anything. Since I am crazy. :nod

22. Butō Rengoob

well he beat choji(though that was more of a spar for dosu)..and he never fought sakura..you're thinking about zaku....and by crazed i mean if i were to pit him against the AL or jiraiya you'd say neji would win.also if you're gonna be mean about this then don't even say a damned thing cause you make yourself look stupid( i'm being as serious as possible).

23. pandetech

Oh, my bad. Then the only match he has ever won was against Chouji, which may just be worse. Besides, I think you missed one post of mine :D

If you didn't miss it, then you have therefore clarified the fact that Neji > Dosu.

If you don't want people to be "mean" to you, then don't call them crazed. Otherwise you'll make yourself seem stupid. Not that you haven't already done so already, and to quite efficiently I may add.

I've told you that Neji > Dosu once, you denied and gave me improper reasoning to which I counterpointed (for laughs) and you then could not reply. Therefore, I've proven that Neji > Dosu and all you could say is that I was acting "mean".

Lawlthisthreadisover. :p

24. Hyuuga Ichirou

Who said that Dosu's intelligence is comparable to Shika's?

Realizing Sakura's trap is so basic that anyone have to be capable if they are considered a just pretty good ninja, and if Dosu's intelligence is along with Shika's, he will know how to use it effectively against Sakura herself, not only avoiding, see?

So saying Dosu is overpower Neji is totally completely underestimating Neji's capability as well as intelligence.

When the team faced Jiroubou, Shika came up with a way to escape, and Neji is the only one who immediately absorbed it,even explained it to the others, other than Naruto and Kiba. Chouji also agreed, but his heart told him to do, not his brain. So can you claim that Neji is stupid?

In fact, he is a brilliant strategist beside a extreme Taijutsu user, see? He is also the most powerful and overrated Konohagakure Genin in the Chuunin exam, higher that Sasuke, equal to Gaara, and definitely overpower such a Sound sibling like Dosu.

Sound is the vibration of the air, which means when you cut the path of the vibration, you can disable a sound attack, which is in the capability of HAKKESHO KAITEN!!!

One last thing, Byakugan can see things in slow motion, so Neji will kill Dosu before he can feel it.

25. Butō Rengoob

wrong again...even before you showed up people were acting like jackasses....improper reasons?! you say. wrong yet again. dosu's abilities aren't perfect but they'd match good against neji's no matter what you say. also if you want more reasoning well....dosu can attack from long range, all he has to do is to direct his sound through the ground and go up through neji's feet....also his sound completely split a log in half so he could( in theory) split neji in half as well.

26. pandetech

LOL Hoold on. You just said that Neji could be split in half by sound. Yet you've totally disreguarded the fact that it may have not been Dosu breaking through the log, that it was Zaku.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2006
  27. Butō Rengoob

sound travels by vibrations...so alot of things can be penetrated by sound.(for proof put your head to the ground and have someone make a very loud sound on the ground some where in the vicinity, or put your head on your bed and have someone pound the mattress with their fist, you'll hear and feel it). the only thing sound can't travel through is a vacuum of air.

28. pandetech

Sound is the vibration of the air, which means when you cut the path of the vibration, you can disable a sound attack, which is in the capability of HAKKESHO KAITEN!!!

One last thing, Byakugan can see things in slow motion, so Neji will kill Dosu before he can feel it

:laugh

29. Uchiha_E.B.

I think that Dosu would get owned by Neji.

If Dosu got close to neji to do his sound tricks, Neji would Juuken his ass.
    When Dosu beat Lee and Neji came. Dosu looked like he was about to
    shit his pants.
    But thats my opinion.

30. The Truth

This would only be a decent mathcup during the prelims.
    No he isn't, like others have said that would mean Kin and Zaku were also that fast. And even if he was, it wouldn't matter. Neji can handle Lee's omote renge and Gai said that Lee's best chance to defeat Neji was to use Ura Renge(like he did against Gaara). It's laughable to suggest that Dosu can even move at Lee's weightless speed.
    So does Hinata.
    Dosu's no dummy and he's shown pretty good intelligence. But to be on par with Shika he'd have to have an IQ of or close to 200. Dosu would then have to be as smart as Kakashi or Kabuto. Hell Temari has shown more intelligence then him.
    He's seen Dosu use it twice now. And Neji can see chakra, therefore he can see Dosu's sound attacks.
    Same as above.