1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Dosu's Past

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Kakakashi, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Kakakashi Back From the Dead Once Again

Hey, um, I cant write this story today, but i will either 2moro or maybe Tuesday. Anyway, its about Dosu's past, since no one knows what it really is. youll see soon enough.

Tags:
  2. Vance Banned

Hurry up! You have a cool topic to do.

3. Sound_Assassin Dosu is still ALIVE!

yeah seriously...hurry the hell up before i kill something! D:<

4. Vance Banned

..... I have been waiting for 7 months! Motherfucker!

5. Sound_Assassin Dosu is still ALIVE!

holy shit.it's been that long???

6. Vance Banned

Yeah, this guy likes to take his sweet ass time!

7. Kakakashi Back From the Dead Once Again

OMG THE WAIT IS OVER!

Yar har har! No one fear! Kakakashi is hear! Sorry for the long wait (damn REAL long), sorry, I'll get the first chapter in a jippy! Most apologies, eh haha.

Prologue

What? Where am I? What's this light? Just a minute ago I was sleeping in my house. A tall figure emerged from the light. He was pale, with long black hair. Freaky, if even. Could it be? Is it really him?
    "This is the Sound Village. Welcome," the figure said. Yes! It's him! But...how did he know? And why can't I talk? Am I...too afraid?
    "H-h-h-ow did you k-know?" I asked.
    "Shh. Don't ask too many questions. It won't get you anywhere," he said. Ahh! I'm actually here! Finally away from that horrid village! I got up, and looked around. Apparently I wasn't outside.
    "But..." I was interrupted.
    "Hey! Didn't I just tell you NOT to ask questions?" I stopped talking. Gee, this is the Sound Village, why can't I make sound? Hmph. He gave me a sign to follow him. Down a narrow path we went, upwards, to the outside. What a huge forest it was. So lonely; no sound. Perhaps I was taking this sound this a little too seriously...

That's just the prologue. Here's chapter 1:

Chapter 1: A Wish and a Slaughter

"...and that is all," Dosu said, as he got up from his bed. "I hope it comes true. I hate this place. It's like anything could happen," as he said that, Dosu's mother came running in.
    "Dosu! Sweetie! We have to leave now!" she said. She looked really scared.
    "What? Why?" Has my wish actually...come true? Dosu thought. His mother grabbed his hand and led him out of the house. Something was inside. Something dangerous.
    "We have to tell the Mizuka--ah..ahhh!" Dosu's mother screamed as a kunai was jabbed into the back of her head. She fellow over, bleeding all over. Dead.
    Dosu turned around, in terror. A tall man stood in front of him. He had a huge sword, spikey hair, and a strange face. It was like something out of a nightmare. Dosu froze in fear. He knew his life was over. He knew his wish hadn't come true. The beast grabbed his sword from behind his back, and pulled it over his head. He pulled it back, and swung it forward. Just in time, someone grabbed Dosu. His father!
    "Dosu, go now! Tell the Mizukage!" his father said. Dosu had no choice but to do what his father said. So he dashed to the Mizukage, amazed and frightened of the many bodies. Another slaughter! This has to be the doing of that damn infamous Hoshigaki Kisame. Why my mother though?! A tear ran down Dosu's face, splashing into the many pools of blood. More tears came down; faster and faster. Now it was rapid. His stomach started to feel weird, and his throat got sore.
    No one was at the council office. Are they dead? Or are these dastardly people just cowards? Someone walked in. Dosu jumped, getting ready to fight. Phew, the Mizukage.
    "Mizu-mizukage!" Dosu cried.
    "I'm sorry to burst your bubble kid, but there's nothing we can do. He has killed all of our Ninja Forces," the Mizukage replied. WHAT?
    "You...you bastard! What about you? You didn't become a Mizukage for nothing! Protect your village!" More tears ran down his face. The Mizukage glared at Dosu.
    "Hmph. You wouldn't know how hard it is to be Mizukage," he said, walking off. Hopefully you'll be the next one to die. But..that can't be. My father is...FATHER! Dosu rushed out of the building, and bumped into someone. He looked up. A grim and evil face looked down at him, holding something. It was too dark to see. It was the slaughterer. He dropped whatever he was holding next to Dosu. His father's head. He froze again. No one could save him. The Mizukage had a big chance of die. No one left except him. No one to protect him. Just him. All alone. With a maniac with a big sword.
    "Still alive?" the slaughterer said. He brought his sword down right next to Dosu's face. It was all huge and spikey. Red, previously blue. The slaughtered then swung his sword, cutting Dosu's face up. Dosu tried to get up, but was kicked real hard. His arm was cut up right after, and he was bleeding like frenzy. Fortunately the slaughtered took another glance at Dosu, and left. He'll probably return soon. Not everyone is dead now that I think of it. Dosu got up with pain, preparing for his next move. He walked up to the front gate of the village, limping actually.
    "I think it's time I left this hellhole." As head said that, Dosu left the Mist Village, taking bandages along with him. He used the bandages to wrap around his face. Why me? Out of everyone? How come he left me alive? Dosu looked back at the village. He saw the Mizukage.
    "You bastard..."

K. That's it. I'm sorry if it's too short, I had to think of the story while typing..haha. I promise chapter 2 will be better. And I know; it was also kinda fast-paced.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  8. Vance Banned

Alrigth!!!!! *REPS*

9. Kakakashi Back From the Dead Once Again

Haha. Finished. Like I promised -- gonna make chapter 2 much more better.

10. Vance Banned

This was actually extremely good! I luved it, I hope Dosu kicks some ass!

11. Kakakashi Back From the Dead Once Again

Actually? So you thought it would suck? :( :laugh

12. Vance Banned

Not sucked, but this was better than what I was expecting.

Usually, First Persons stories suck, but this one was excellent! More rep to you when I can.

13. Kakakashi Back From the Dead Once Again

Woooh Chapter 2

I'll just be typing up the second chapter now...

Chapter 2: Criminal!

On his own now. No food. No water. No shelter. And, above all this, he had a bloody, broken arm.
    "To think I never left the Mist Village. I have no idea where I'm going," Dosu said. He decided that he'll have to ask someone for directions...IF he finds someone. That was a one out of a hundredth chance. Dosu was literally in the middle of nowhere, lost in the mist of the habitat. He was at wit's end; purely a goner. But that was until he heard someone stepping on a stick and cracking it.
    "Hello? Sir?" Dosu said to the very, but ugly, tall man.
    "Hmm? What is it? You lost or something?" the tall ugly man said. Dosu nodded. "Well, I could show you to an Inn. Is that good enough?" Dosu nodded again. Hooray! This kind buy ugly man saved his life! He also knew where to go.
    "So, kid...what's your name anyway?" the tall ugly man asked.
    "Dosu Kinuta," Dosu responded.
    "Ah. Mine's Kidachi," Kidachi said. Kidachi stopped suddenly, and grinned. What's wrong with him? He then turned around and finished his name. "...Suterusu Kidachi." Suterusu Kidachi?! That's the name of a wanted criminal!
    "So that means you're hear to kill me?" Dosu said. Kidachi grinned again.
    "No. It means WE'RE here to kill you," he said, as several ninja jumped from trees. They were all criminals, Dosu recognized all of them. "Alright guys...let's quickly dispose of this fool!" Kidachi announced, all ninja charging at Dosu. Why today? Out of all the days, why this day? Dosu thought as he tried to escape from the criminals. The heavy wind blowing on Dosu's arm felt like hell, just to add to the drama.
    No luck this time. No one to come and save him. The enemies were gaining on him, very quickly. His short legs could never outrun eight highly-trained ninja. Dosu slipped, tripped, and tumbled onto the floor. Now he was a goner.
    "Ha-ha. No one has ever defeated us. Any last words?" Dosu couldn't speak. Despite the fact his life would end in seconds, he has no living relatives or family members anymore, he had to be face to face with the ugly Kidachi.
    "No, just this," Dosu said as he, somehow, kicked Kidachi in the shin really hard. Kidachi fell to the floor, while the other seven ninja chased after Dosu.
    There it was! The Inn! Kidachi wasn't lying, there really was one! Gee, Kidachi, I thought you were really good. But you simply let me escape; you were defeated by a seven year old. Two people came out of the Inn, they were both ninja from the Mist village!
    "Help!" Dosu cried, running into the Inn. Luckily these ninjas were Jonin, and took care of the seven ninja. But Kidachi was nowhere to be found.

Done! Hope you like!

14. Vance Banned

Tis is pretty good, I likey it!

15. Kakakashi Back From the Dead Once Again

Damn...>_> I left this thread to die again. I think I'll type up chapter 3 sooner or later. =P

16. Vance Banned

I'ma waiting.

17. Kakakashi Back From the Dead Once Again

Dammit, totally abandoned this forum again. Oh, and something CRAZY happened. Sorry for the long wait (again ^^;;). Ok, listen up. I can't use my computer which has Dosu's Past saved on it. When I can use it, that'll be the first thing I do.

18. Pinkfloyd697 Jeff Sensei

That was awesome more more.

19. Caitlyn Jenner Nightcrawler

20. Vance Banned

This thread would've been shit on the road had it not been for me.

21. Eureka Redeem the law of the game...

Well, even with you, it fails pretty hard... :p

22. Cochise I'm with <b><font color="#ff6600">COCO</font></b>

A story on Dosu...awesome...look at the avatar
    Dosu=Awesome

23. Kakakashi Back From the Dead Once Again

You absolutely correct about that Vance, I totally forgot about this thread (due to lack of...um...). But, like I promised, once I can use my computer, I'll type up the 3rd one.

Then again I have broken a few promises. =P

24. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

Oh, it is interesting to hear of Dosu's originals, I like how you involved Kisame in it. Second chapter is interesting as well, crap sure does keep happening to him, eh?

25. Kakakashi Back From the Dead Once Again

Heh, indeed. I plan on that happening through the whole story, if I ever type more.

And this is it, next chapter is coming out tomorrow. If it doesn't, remind me and I'll kill myself.

26. Kurumie Tsurashima SetsuSara is canon ♥~

Awesome, about time someone wrote a fic about a suspected Dosu past! when finished, ya think ya can do Kin next? xD

27. Kakakashi Back From the Dead Once Again

Don't I just fail? Don't I? DON'T I?