1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Dracula (Castlevania) vs Alucard (Hellsing)

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by FanB0y, Nov 23, 2005.

1. FanB0y Active Member

I did a search and I didnt see any battledome fights between these two entities.

Dracula from Castlevania is described as the world's strongest vampire. In some games, Dracula appears as an evil sorcerer who attacks the player with various spells including walls of flame and lightning strikes and also has Death as his bitch. Whenever Dracula is killed, as wielder of the Crimson Stone, his power is transferred directly back to him every time. Not only would he live forever, if his physical body was destroyed his spirit would live on and resurrect in physical form periodically as long as human wickedness existed to fuel him.

vs

Alucard from the anime/manga Hellsing. Well, y'all know his capabilities so I dont need to elaborate.

So, who do you think will come out victorious in this fight....or is this one of those fights that goes on for eternity without a clear winner.

Tags:
  2. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

Since they are one and the same...

3. FanB0y Active Member

^ I knew this one was coming. Well, let's pretend they're not the same but two individual entities. :amuse

4. Piekage The Inspector

I'd give this to Alucard. Drac's gotten smacked down by several humans(powerful and highly train ones, but still human) and his own son on several occasions. Assuming Alucard's at full power, he'd win this. If not, well, he'd still win, just not as easily.

5. vagnard Well-Known Member

In Hellsing Alucard is Dracula or the son of Dracula?

6. Arilou Viking Ninja

He's Dracula.

He's in the van Hellsing basement for god's sake :p

7. Lucifer Banned

Alucard is Vlad Tepes. I take this Alucard...

Alucard is The Strongest of True Vampire...

8. CrazyMoronX Old Man

Dracula in the games is pretty weak for some reason, and usually goes down without too much of a fight, instead he depends on 1,000s of monsters to wear you down, and occasionally one or two bosses before fighting him.

Alucard is very powerful on his own, and is nearly unkillable.

Dracula will die, a horrible death... only to come back again in Alucard vs Dracula II: Simons revenge

9. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Alucard wins this one. He's kickass beyond belief. Like it was said before, Dracula has lost to humans, Alucard won't even be phased by one.

10. FanB0y Active Member

Well, to be fair Dracula only lost to the Belmonts because they have the Vampire Killer whip. I thought that was his only weakness.

11. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Yeah true, but Alucard is benefitted by his guns and his anti vampire bullets. Dracula's stuck in the past :amuse