• NBDContest
    Come enter in the NBD Banner Contest !
    Deadline for entries is February 4 at 12:00 pm UTC.
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is January 31 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Dragon Ball Multiverse

MShadows

Deathbat
Seems like we're down to the last 8 but I expect it'll be a while before we go back to the Tournament proper.
DBM has been dragging for too long, especially with all the Majin Bra bullshit and the shitty specials they keep pumping.
At this rate, it'll be another 10 years before it finishes.

Zeit

★★★★★★
DBM has been dragging for too long, especially with all the Majin Bra bullshit and the shitty specials they keep pumping.

I think/hope we've probably done all the specials/sidestories that "need" to be told now outside of maybe XXI backstory. U16/Vegetto are now positioned as a potential antagonistic force to line up with Bardock's "vision" so fingers crossed Salagir and co can focus on the main story for a good while.

Raiken

Cryorex
It's been 3 specials in a row. Thankfully the previous 2, while the story wasn't great, were well drawn. However this one is very stylized but looks like it's going to have good story content.

We should be back on the Main Story before Christmas.

Zeit

★★★★★★
Oh man I really hope Vegeta doesn't do something stupid here.

Also I had to laugh at Goku being mad because Vegeta hasn't unlocked SSJ3 yet.

MShadows

Deathbat
Interesting that this is not the first time Vegeta wins. Guess that means in equal forms he’s the stronger of the two, even if just a little.

Reznor

Supporting Staff
What? Going to long is the reason we are even here.
We didn't say "DBZ was a some nice childhood memories :)" and leave it at that.
We joined internet forums and asked for more because we didn't wanna be done.
Hell, if we didn't want quantity, we prob wouldn't have followed Naruto or DBZ

If DBM didn't go too long, we'd still need something else by now.

MShadows

Deathbat
What? Going to long is the reason we are even here.
We didn't say "DBZ was a some nice childhood memories :)" and leave it at that.
We joined internet forums and asked for more because we didn't wanna be done.
Hell, if we didn't want quantity, we prob wouldn't have followed Naruto or DBZ

If DBM didn't go too long, we'd still need something else by now.
It's dragging because of too many shitty specials which don't even touch upon what set the differences between universes in motion.
That, and sometimes we even get two shitty specials in a row which means we waste 3-4 months at a time.

Reznor

Supporting Staff
It's dragging because of too many shitty specials which don't even touch upon what set the differences between universes in motion.
That, and sometimes we even get two shitty specials in a row which means we waste 3-4 months at a time.
That's fair.
The timing of specials is pretty odd, and we don't get the ones people most want to see.
Like it was forever before we got a U9 special, then one covering early DB during the Bra fights.

Having specials be timed to about something current in main chapter would be nice (i.e. give us a Bojack chapter when Bojack is in the spotlight) but it usually seems kinda random.

MShadows

Deathbat
That's fair.
The timing of specials is pretty odd, and we don't get the ones people most want to see.
Like it was forever before we got a U9 special, then one covering early DB during the Bra fights.

Having specials be timed to about something current in main chapter would be nice (i.e. give us a Bojack chapter when Bojack is in the spotlight) but it usually seems kinda random.
Salagir for some reason refuses to give people what they want, and for over a year now we've been on the waifu worship train.

Reznor

Supporting Staff
Bra makes a better antagonist than protagonist IMO
I don't mind that.

I did hate how often Bra just got out of shit with Senzu beans and immediately tied up loose ends in such a way that there wasn't much progress towards taking her down. Gohan guilt trip -> Daikaio trolling -> U18 Bra u passive brah were the only things getting "built on" towards victory. Otherwise, everything Cell played kinda just went to shit.

Zeit

★★★★★★
Oh man I really hope Vegeta doesn't do something stupid here.

Welp, I sure hope Vegeta enjoys these last few seconds of consciousness before the dude stronger than SSJ3 Goku OHKOs him for aiming a ki blast in the same direction as Pan.

I did hate how often Bra just got out of shit with Senzu beans and immediately tied up loose ends in such a way that there wasn't much progress towards taking her down. Gohan guilt trip -> Daikaio trolling -> U18 Bra u passive brah were the only things getting "built on" towards victory. Otherwise, everything Cell played kinda just went to shit.

I want to believe Salagir intentionally made (most of) us dislike Bra so that her heel-turn was more believable, though U18 Bra's contribution was just bad writing. It was the same with initially making us believe Vegetto threatened to kill her without a good reason and then we actually saw what happened and she came off way worse (though Vegetto still looked like an asshole).

Plague

Punches People in the Face
Yeah, as other have said, I too, give no shits.
She's a cunt and I don't feel a shred of sympathy for her.

Top Bottom