• Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is February 28 at 9 pm UTC.

• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Chapter Dragon Ball Super Chapter 69

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

MShadows

Deathbat
Yeah, they would need to explain that. But at the same time it would also explain why Freeza did not sell the planet after exterminating the Cerealians (instead, it was the Heeters who profited)

Yes, something like that defensively would be too broken. But at least offensively, Hakai is something that can easily erase / destroy someone at the same level or slightly above (as Goku did with Zamasu)
Speaking about offensive Hakai, in the anime we have the disintegration version and the ki ball version. For the former, Sidra could disintegrate an entire city by just pointing in its direction so theoretically its AoE should be massive.

pat pat

Yeah, they would need to explain that. But at the same time it would also explain why Freeza did not sell the planet after exterminating the Cerealians (instead, it was the Heeters who profited)

Yes, something like that defensively would be too broken. But at least offensively, Hakai is something that can easily erase / destroy someone at the same level or slightly above (as Goku did with Zamasu)
Your theory actually makes a lot of sense! :catthinks or the heeter actually paid freezer to do the job.
I still think freezer did it, but that theory is very good.

pat pat

Dragon ball really has the potential for actual political plot when you think about it. The db universe has absolutely nothing to envy to any other one, they just chose not to focus on this aspect
Same for everything about the gods. I hope this isn't all fluff and from now on they explore every aspect of the dbverse

BlackBoo

Speaking about offensive Hakai, in the anime we have the disintegration version and the ki ball version. For the former, Sidra could disintegrate an entire city by just pointing in its direction so theoretically its AoE should be massive.

In the manga now we also have the Ki Blast version of Hakai, in which Whis implies that the technique is capable of producing great strength / power even by destroying only small objects (like Vegeta's armor). So I'm expecting that a Hakai with great AoE can be produced in the manga as well (we don't know about the disintegrating version though)

Your theory actually makes a lot of sense! :catthinks or the heeter actually paid freezer to do the job.
I still think freezer did it, but that theory is very good.
I actually just saw this theory floating around the internet lol but yeah, it's a possibility

pat pat

In the manga now we also have the Ki Blast version of Hakai, in which Whis implies that the technique is capable of producing great strength / power even by destroying only small objects (like Vegeta's armor). So I'm expecting that a Hakai with great AoE can be produced in the manga as well (we don't know about the disintegrating version though)

I actually just saw this theory floating around the internet lol but yeah, it's a possibility
On reddit? The reddit convo this month is spicy even tho I didn't see this theory there maybe it came from there.

TrueG 37

The fuck was even the point of god ki in the first place is what I want to know :mjlol . UI can technically be achieved by anyone even if you're not a god and Vegeta is just learning hakai. Another type of energy entirely :kobeha.

pat pat

Oh wow wow would you look at that. Seems like the context of the entire scene had absolutely nothing to do with powerscaling lol

KennethLT

Yesterday I pointed out that the overreacting may have been a misunderstanding on us and that is very likely that Goku was referring to beerus being nuts.

seems like my judgment is right.

Superstars

The duality of superstar.
Seriously I do wonder what beerus was before becoming a god and if it has to do with why he seems interested in vegeta's psychology
I wouldn't be surprised if beerus in his mortal days was something like an emperor or a great king with huge kingdom :catthinks idk I doubt it will ever be revealed

It all goes back to Beerus and Whis reason for training Goku/Vegeta. So they can have their prophesied battle, as stated by Oracle fish. Beerus really does not give a rats about Vegeta's history. Only for the fact that it is holding him back in gaining power.

Agreed, we won't get back story on Beerus either.

∞GODSPEED∞

Freezer is a dead man walking
Speaking of Hit. I just remembered some of y'all garbage hot takes. Thinking hit could fuck with champa :tupac :tupac . When champa's team lost that niqqa charged up two purple rasengans and ,said I don't give a fuck about your time stop :bookerskully

Last edited:

KennethLT

Speaking of Hit. I just remembered some of y'all garbage hot takes. Thinking hit could fuck with champa :tupac :tupac . When champa's team lost that niqqa charged up too purple rasengans and ,said I don't give a fuck about your time stop :bookerskully
Wasn’t that the times where people though SSB Kaioken x10 was close to or stronger than Beerus? :hestonpls :hestonpls :hestonpls

Munboy Dracule O'Brian

Goku already failed at that technique he says it so clearly there's more to hakai that nobody knows.

From what we can infer, the Haikai mode that Toppo uses. If you want to keep Geets analogous to Goku. But mastering Hakai is the first step.

Feels like a cheat, tbh. I'd rather it be something Goku can never potentially get or never thought of getting. Something actually unique to Vegeta.
So far its just Vegeta mastering things Goku couldn't master then didn't bother to master for some reason. Now it looks like it achieving it could be easier than MUI, just think of nothing... except destruction.

ChadtheGoat

What i would love is something more than a hair color.
Something like this ( apologies for posting moe shit :fatcat jk jk)

This is just indicative
But something raw that embodies power grit! And guts

it is difficult to create an exclusive ability for Vegeta, any technique that the prince can do Goku can also can make.

Top Bottom