1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  2. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  3. Fanclubs Reorganisation:
    We're consolidating the fanclub subsections on 07/08/2017. For more information, visit this thread
  4. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  5. Think you have the best waifu? Come and prove that your waifu is the best in the first ever NF Waifu Competition!
    Please submit any and all notifications in the link below: "
    NF Waifu Popularity Tournament

6. The latest NF Newsletter is out (August), read it here
  7. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

8. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

Dragon Ball Super Feats #3

Discussion in 'Meta-Battledome' started by Reznor, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Catalyst75 Well-Known Member

I imagine that you are trying to fabricate your own fan-canon, because there hasn't been an instance like this at any point in Dragon Ball Super (unless you are fooling yourself into thinking Krillin is God Tier now).

Ki in Dragon Ball is primarily representative of the life force of living things, but keep telling yourself that. I can only assume you are claiming "it's the foundation of all reality" because of how the Spirit Bomb functions.

And I used Hunter x Hunter as a comparison because, in Hunter x Hunter, people actually can start using Nen if they are exposed to the Nen of another person. It is called "Nen Baptism".

But something like that doesn't exist in Dragon Ball.

2. Fang Titan

Bergamo >= Base Goku
    Bergamo absorbing Goku's power >= Super Saiyan Goku
    Bergamo absorbing Goku's full power as Blueberry God = Blueberry Goku
    Bergamo absorbing Goku's full power as Blueberry God < Blueberry Goku using Kaioken

3. Blade Well-Known Member

as you keep watching the episodes and reach the ToP, you will see that Bergamo isn't THAT strong and he ISN'T legit Blueberry levels, not at all

he is still part of the low god tiers though

but once you reach the ToP battles, you will understand why

the main thing about Bergamo is that he becomes either stronger or more durable depending on his damage soak and the output of the power from the attacks of his opponent

4. Cain1234 Well-Known Member

Actually Bergamo didn't absorb Ssjb Goku's ki.

Thought Bergamo with Ssj Goku's ki absorbed is > Ssjb Goku's ki. Pushing Goku to go Ssjbkk and then amp it even higher.

5. Fang Titan

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Sablés Well-Known Member

I considered Super Saiyan Goku as stronger than all versions of Bergamo overall.

Bergamo had way more power but no speed. Add that with his size and Bergamo would never tag him. He's not really SSB levels but more on Base Goku's tier.

7. NightmareCinema Okami

>Botamo's ability is to send energy to another dimension to avoid damage to himself
    >Gohan proceeds to knock him off with just physical blows and a Kamehameha anyway

And all that while not going Ultimate.

GOAThan is here to stay.

8. Fang Titan

His energy attack was matching with Blueberry Goku's until Goku used Kaioken.

9. MusubiKazesaru Moderator Moderator

Is there an actual explanation for that? I won't be watching the episode until tomorrow morning.

10. King Kakarot Hakuna Matata

But it's not actually his power,Goku even mentions that he's not that strong without it

11. Sablés Well-Known Member

Hence Bergamo having more power than him.

Unless Goku intentionally went for a beam clash or a strength contest, he'd just outmaneuver Bergamo even worse than what SSB Vegito did to Merged Zamasu.

12. Fang Titan

Yeah but SSB has to do with power, not specifically speed. Ergo the absorbed power Bergamo took gave him parity with Blueberry Goku until Goku increased his strength with Kaioken. I'm just talking about strength and power here. Toppo for example took the same blast and wasn't knocked out and at point-blank as well.

So Toppo = Blueberry Kaioken Goku > powered up Bergamo.

13. Gordo solos David "Gordo" Gordon

It's still a level of power he can reach with his absorption ability. His large size is a hindrance though

14. Worldbreaker The strongest one there is

15. Oomura Yoshitsugu Member

I heard that Toei was forced to follow the manga which is why Botamo doesn't have that ability and Hit is now SSG level. That can't be right.

16. Masterblack06 Trainer of the Poison Type

If its true I hope everyones ready to watch hit job his life away

17. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

You gotta bring some source to that bullshit rumor

18. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Hit isn't SSG level. Dyspo and Kunshee seem to have used some tricks/hax against Hit that gave him issues. Not the same as either of them beating him in pure power.

19. Oomura Yoshitsugu Member

I don't want to believe it either. Toei better not be getting ideas from the manga.

20. SSBMonado Well-Known Member

What is this nonsense about Hit being SSJG level? You realize that however strong current Goku using SSJG is, he'd beat the shit out of his version from the BoG arc, right?
    SSJG is just another form with just another multiplier.

21. Juub R.I.P.

22. Mabel Gleeful Mage

You just don't get it. Toyotaro is a rising star, already on his way to surpass Toriyama-sensei.

23. Mabel Gleeful Mage

I'm just waiting for when Hit goes all ZA WARUDO on them. It will be glorious.

24. Toratorn Member

So... Is Piccolo at Ultimate Gohan level? He supposed to have fought with Ultimate Gohan for several hours without both holding back. Does that make that red U10 guy SSJB level by extension?

25. Mabel Gleeful Mage

Seeing how quickly Piccolo fodderised him, nah

26. Xhominid The Avaricious

This. I don't believe that worth a damn that Toei is suddenly forced to follow the manga NOW after all the time they had that they didn't follow the manga.

Not to mention that as stated before, SSJG is still a level of power that can grow along with it's user so there's no way that it makes any level of sense considering Manga Hit was so weak that he couldn't even match up with SSJG Goku in the BoTG arc.

27. Sloth You're not alone.

Did anybody else feel like the multiple "Don't let your guard down" lines were more aimed at the audience than at Goku?

I also noticed Goku mention that he was studying his opponents style. Someone on here was recently complaining about Goku not being a genius at fighting anymore. Guess Toei was lurking again. :maybe

28. NightmareCinema Okami

The differences between the anime and the manga are irreconcilable.

The anime isn't going to follow the manga. Stop with this rumor bullshit. This is almost as bad as that "half a big bang" bullshit that OPM fans started.

29. Worldbreaker The strongest one there is

I think it's kind of obvious that Toei just brought SSG again so they can sell more shit, nothing more

They bring back god mode, now people remember it again and now they have an excuse to create more God mode toys

You guys are forgetting that DB is Toei's golden goose, especially now that it's becoming a world-wide phenomenon again

30. Lord Beer Jonin

I have seen 2 times the phrase "your style of fighting have been worth analyzed" from Android 17 and Goku, So Goku is as efficient to learn from his enemies as well as 17 can.