1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 Vita Switch PS3 Dragon Quest Builders

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Enclave, May 30, 2016.

1. Enclave

So, the game has been confirmed for release in North America. I did a search and couldn't find a thread on this game remarkably enough, unless search is broken again...

Basically think of a Dragon Quest themed game in the Infiniminer genre though unlike most games in the genre it has more structure and has an actual storyline. As I recall it takes place in an alternate universe where the hero in the first Dragon Quest agreed to become the Dragonlords right hand man instead of saving Alefgard.

The game is getting a physical release on the PS4 and a digital release on the Vita.

Tags:
  2. Vespy89

its like a mix between minecraft and dragon quest i might check it out

3. Enclave

On the Japan PSN there's a demo available, I suspect that same demo will probably be made available to other regions and translated fairly soon, my guess is the demo will be announced at E3.

4. Enclave

So the demo wasn't announced for North America, that surprised me. Here's the coverage Dragon Quest Builders got yesterday:

I believe I found where in the video the Dragon Quest Builders stuff started. It's an over 6 hour long video so please forgive me if I didn't set the video to start right where Dragon Quest Builders stuff started.

5. Death-kun

I really can't wait for this game. I love the idea of Dragoncraft in an alternate timeline where the hero gets tricked into joining the Dragon Lord. The only thing that could make this year better for Dragon Quest is if Square Enix announces that they're localizing the Dragon Quest Monsters remakes.