1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dragostea Din Tei - is this the greatest dance song ever? oh yes

Discussion in 'Music Department' started by Shikamaru-sama, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Shikamaru-sama Been here too long

OK, so im sat here dying of seld diagnosed Bird Flu, and i have this song constantly playing in my head, and i start humming it.

what is this infectious peice of music? i recognise it because ive heard it before but its strange...its foreign and has a funky beat to it.

So i rack my flu raggled brains and i remember the artist! forsooth! it is Ozone!

so i download the actual song, and after the initial excitement and anticpation of watching the progress bar fill up more and more i play the song.

and my mouth drops open.

No doubt some of you know i work in a nightclub so i hear a LOT of dance (and RnB :notrust) trance and house. I have to say, ive heard nothing that tops this song...ever (and on saturday kev the DJ played a fantastic remix of Satisfaction and In Da Club which worked suprisingly well).

So is this the greatest dance song ever?

*in the interest of bias im going to pos rep all who agree with me*

*pm me for a yousendit link*

*dont tell moe-sama :ninja*

Tags:
  2. Even [Taka] Translator

to be honest with u, I totally hate that song. I got sick and tired of it last year, because they played it on the radio ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME! but, I guess that all in all, it's a good dancesong, maybe one of the best.. buuut I don't like dance music, so....

3. Crowe inactive - most of the time

Agree, and add Take on me as greatest party song 0:

4. chauronity ビリーバット

It indeed IS, the BEST dance song, EVER. Case closed, no need to discuss bout it anymore; this is a totally UNRIVALED fact.

Feh.

5. less Cheer up,

The fat guy singing along and dancing on the internet kinda ruined that one for me. Although the video is priceless.

6. ~Akuma Biaaatch !

This song isnt a good club song, you dont have a clue !¨Its fuckin old and everybody is sick of it ! and that satisfaction + in da club mix is also really old and meh...

7. nwoppertje DANCES LIKE ITS 1999 :B

Hahaha! It's a funny song, nice to do silly on when you had a drink (there's also a trancier version of this done by Haiduchii, a woman sings the lines instead of O-zone), but the best dancesong ever.... That's a little bit too much honour I think...

8. Efraim Longstocking Indeed

I might just do some trance dance in fruity loops.. I can't say how much it would own..

9. Keramachi Fight war, not wars.

Dragostea din Tei comes close, but the best dance song is What is Love? by Haddaway. I mean, Night at the Roxbury wouldn't have been a movie without it.

10. foxStick Custom user what now?

Meh, the song is really nothing without the dance the guy did in the video. The eyebrow twitch was just classy...

11. Shikamaru-sama Been here too long

Apparantly it seems like i must get the video :p

*TheFirst* i do have somewhat of a clue...its my job too :p so in your humble opinion a song is crap just because its old?

thats stupid.

12. furious styles ☆☆☆☆☆

Seconded. Night at the roxbury? funny. Stupid fatty lip synching? unfunny.