• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Contest Drawing Contest 5 -- Halloween

Bontakun

<h5 style="color: #3366F;">Final Model</h5>
drawing contest art contest contest halloween

Welcome to Art Lounge Drawing Contest 5,
Halloween 2020 Drawing Contest!

Rules
  • The theme for this contest is Halloween.
  • You are free to draw whatever you like so long as it doesn't violate the , is at least PG-13 and fits within the theme above.
  • Entries should be submitted via the Entries and Misc section found .
  • If you wish to make a change to your entry you are free to do so, just as long as it is before the deadline.
  • Entries will be subject to staff approval, so if you are unsure if your entry will require approval, please try to submit your entry well before the deadline so it can be approved.
  • Your entry must be new and created for the purpose of this contest.
  • Entries may be done traditional or digital. Entries may be done in black and white or colored. Entries of any reasonable size are allowed.
  • You may not use the "Draw Sketch" tool on NF to submit an entry.
  • Animated entries will not be allowed in this contest. Please keep your entry to either a .png or .jpg.
  • Tracing is not allowed, however you may use references.
  • Entrants can sign their drawings, but during the voting phase the signature will be hidden digitally in the best way possible. After the contest is over and the winners are revealed, the drawings will be posted with their signature unhidden.
  • Entrants may submit a title or caption to go with their entry, so long as it is of a reasonable size.
  • Do not tell anyone what you are thinking of drawing or ask for votes.
Voting
  • Voting will be done with a first and second choice poll. First Choice Votes will be worth 2 points and Second Choice Votes will be worth 1 point.
  • Entrants may not vote for themselves.
  • You may not vote for the same entry in both polls.
  • Entrants who vote in BOTH the First Choice Votes and Second Choice Votes polls will receive a bonus 2 points towards their own entry.
  • Accounts that were made after 6 September 2020 cannot vote. (Newcomers who enter will be permitted to vote.)
  • Voting will run for four days, starting shortly after the deadline ends.

The deadline for drawing submissions is Friday November 6th 2020 at 10pm UTC extended to Sunday November 8th 2020 at 10pm UTC.

General Prizes

1st Place - 12 CC Points
2nd Place - 5 CC Points
3rd Place - 3 CC Points

All entrants will receive 50k Reputation after the contest is over.

Burst free from your tomb of obscurity and give us a real THRILLER!
-------------

View entries !

Last edited:

Bontakun

Looking at the new forum interface may give you migraines but it does not affect your ability to draw (and I checked Entries and Misc and it works). So let's see those entries!

RemChu

◑ ᎶᏁᎧᏕᏖᎥፈ ☩
Can you extend this by a day or 2 please? @Bontakun

I got caught up in the election stuff and it was my bday.....went out today as well....

:dead

Last edited:

Bontakun

Can you extend this by a day or 2 please? @Bontakun

I got caught up in the election stuff and it was my bday.....went out today as well....

:dead

Election sure is taking a long time to conclude :goku

Sure, I will extend for two days. So it will end on Sunday November 8, at 10PM UTC.

RemChu

◑ ᎶᏁᎧᏕᏖᎥፈ ☩
I have artist block and won't enter. :defeat
At least we got two good entries. Was expecting more.

Bontakun

Alright, so we have 2 entries and the contest ends with two winners and no voting. Participants will be announced tomorrow. Got sidetracked by other issues :ninja

RemChu

◑ ᎶᏁᎧᏕᏖᎥፈ ☩
Alright, so we have 2 entries and the contest ends with two winners and no voting. Participants will be announced tomorrow. Got sidetracked by other issues :ninja
Alright cool lol.

Yeah Mentally I was drained by going out celebrating my birthday and the election craziness.

I could not sit down and paint at all. :catskully

Top Bottom