1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Dreams

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by Mad FISH, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Mad FISH

I had a intrestingly weird dream last night. And I really mean intrestlingly weird. I was this bandit pirate name Zero who a long time ago had a very close relationship with a beautiful woman who may or may not have been royality (I just know somehow she comes from a wealthy family) and since she disappeared (still don't know how exactly it happened) I had been searching for her. Then suddenly I get a message from her which informed me two things... (1) she is dead and (2) that our daughter is being held captive by an evil tyrant (yes, our). So I went on a quest to rescue my daughter aquiring the aid of two ex-law enforcement officers. We were able to rescue my daughter however while (for some reason or another) I was away from them the evil tyrant had sent some of his men to re-capture my daughter. The two ex-law guys were killed (I presume) and I become a broken man who only cares to try and rescue my daughter again. Somehow I end up in the "fake" world which is a world just like ours and aquire aid from two strangers. We then go back to the "real" world and attempt to rescue my daughter.

I can't really remember what happened after that... I mean the last thing I remember from the dream was having to fight this giant monster thing and somehow getting away from it (not defeating it just getting away). (I'm kinda curious if I was able to rescue my daughter and defeat the tyrant or not.)

But still it was a fairly intresting and well structured dream... which is weird cause though my dreams tend to be intresting they aren't usually that well structured.

Anways, what intresting dreams have you had recently that may or may not have ben well structured.

Tags:
  2. monk3

dude. thats like really well structured. i have no structured dreams. they just flow together. i had a dream of ichigo battling kenpachi, then i come in and im walking a hallway and all of a sudden im outside on the sidewalk with my friends which then i find myself sitting at a table with a bunch of girls. and then i wake up

3. Mad FISH

I know... most my dreams are of random anime scenes from animes that don't even exist... mostly fighting too... I don't know where the hell that dream came from... but I kinda like it.

4. hostilecrayon

My dreams are always on crack. Always. No really. I've NEVER had a normal dream. I had this one dream that consisted of ALL of the following elements: Pregnancy, Final Fantasy Characters, Roller Coasters, Multi-Colored Walls, Bumper Cars, Space Ships, White Rooms, A Hallway, An Old Man With A Beard, Cows, Crayons, Kenshin, and A Garden. All in one dream. That's not even getting into how the dream played out...

5. Mad FISH

I notice you don't have a Giant Colorful Shroom in your list. I once dreamt of a giant colorful shroom when I was like six. Woke up in cold sweat and everything. Don't know why... the shroom didn't do anything... it was just giant and colorful. For a few years I was terrified of colorful shrooms... which wasn't bad considering there aren't very many colorful shrooms in the world.

6. NashNinja

I remember this one dream I had that I'll never forget. It was around 5 years ago, and in this dream, I had gone through a completely typical school day. When I actually got up. I knew it was a dream because everything in my room was the same as I left it yesterday night, as opposed to my dream, where my backpack was elsewhere. The funny thing is, my actual day played out exactly the same as my dream day. to this day, I've never experienced a dream like this twice.

As for my other dreams, most of them are pretty well structured, but sometimes a bit out there, and can even run in series of several nights in a row. My latest dreams inculded the exploits of a few different original characters in a basic Final Fantasy inspired universe. The interesting part of this is the character I play in it. There's no name, but he's a knight who, because of a spell he fell victim to when he was a child, is half moogle. For my subconscious at work for the whole thing, I have no idea how I ever concieved that, but it works out in my head alright.

A lot of my other random dreams consists of anything from fictional anime scenarios using actual shows as reference to completely original works like the one above. It actually gets pretty good sometimes, like my own private TV channel that I never know what happens next. Isn't that something?

7. Eden Prime

Well, i'll wake up and know what i drempt but like, ten minutes later, i have NO IDEA what the friggin' hell i drempt. But then i will see something during the day and a big huge WHOOSH! of information and shit overloads me and my eyes bulge and everyone is like, "Josh, are you okay!?" And i don't answer until all that information is finished WHOOSHING by. Then i'm like, breathing heavily and crap. It's tough stuff.

8. Ketari-san

My dreams are about my obsession with Naruto Napolean Dynomite (the movie) water animals and my cats...
    if you want to hear my dream type in yes XD

too bad im typing anyways:

I was at my old school right? And im by the fence and Naruto runs by chasing Sasuke in his CS1 form...and im a Sannin (a 13 year old sannin) and pretend to be looking at rocks and grab Sasuke...then go to a pool where Kabutos the lifeguard and Kakashi and Genma and hayate and everyone else are sitting or swimming (*nosebleed* Ima girl) and i sit in a chair and rest Sasukes head in my lap...and its light but heavy...like a real human head...and then im in a classroom and it fills with water and Napolean Dynomites there and then i kill a bull with a desk...

wtf??? i woke up hoping id dream it again!!

9. badsketching

*blood dreams*

my dreams are uasually bloody. they consit of either someone trying to kill me as a evil anime character or myself as a evry evil version of an evil anime character killing off everyone around me.................................. 50% of the time i wake up happy

10. vmyk13

my dreams are weird it seems they have a schedule or something.
    one time i was cooking at the ichiraku ramen house and naruto always eats there then came other characters from different anime series and they all eat at the same time one time i was forced to have a cooking contest with sanji (one piece) and the judges were chouji, luffy, son goku (dbz), ryu (shaman king) and the lady from the hunterxhunter test examiner. after that we finished cooking the judges ate it then the score comes then. my sister woke me up ARGH!!!!! but i really wanted to know how i fare with sanji since he is my favorite chef in the anime universe :smile-big

11. P1NG3Rz

I HAD A DREAM OF PPL JOIN THE "THE" FANCLUB AND ALSO JOIN THE LLAMA AND ALPACA FANCULB NOW!!!!!! OR THE LLAMAS AND ALPACAS WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN!!!!

12. Mad FISH

Stupid banned fools... don't they know advertising fan clubs is a stupid idea... well unless its in your signature or something but that really doesn't count.

vmyk13... ... why does that remind me of IRON CHEFU!!

13. DOK

i hardly have dreams, but when i do, they scare the crap outa me, i remember having a dream that i was falling and then i just woke up. XD that was it.

14. dmby

my most recent dream I can remember:

basically it was me and three of my buddies... in a plane... really high... and we pushed the car off and jumped into it, and rode down, and fell through the earth... and then we were in some...house with naked chicks.... and..... yeah... i woke up

15. Woody

Old dreams:

I was younger (6-8) and kept dreaming I was drivign around in my grandmas truck, the trees turned into ent like things with these evil faces and there was an endless road of then on both sides of the truck. I just continued to drive and rive...

In Iowa (dont know about other places) there is a hardware store called menards. I was there at night and it was closed and dimly lit. Some little fairy looking thing was following me and I was running, I end up dipping my hand into paint and having a female hand. Odd, no?

16. dmby

Ooh one time I dreamt i died... I OD'd.... which is funny considering ive never done drugs...

17. DOK

hhaha, you have the dreams a crackhead would have,
    exept for the naked chick part, i like dreams that invole
    naked hottchicks ^_^

18. dmby

as do I ^_^

however, I am not a crackhead....

I just think like one :thumbs

19. Sharingan_Chan

I had a strange dream last night. It was really realistic it was like I was awake. It was strange because it had all these random people from school over the years. There was one boy from my sixth grade class, a girl I knew in 8th grade, and then a girl that was in my spanish class two semesters ago that I never even talked to. It was like all these people from my past were popping up.

Anyways in the dream all these kids from my school were being transferred to this really nice rich school with like escalators and funky wallpaper. To get home you had to ride this truck that was going really fast, but it didn't stop so you had to jump off of it when it went past your house. So i jumped off the truck and I was not infront of my house so i got lost. After that it didn't make any sense at all...

20. e1ia

Eh, a lot of my well-structured dreams are scary as hell...but I had a few that were just like woh wtf scary. One I had a few weeks ago...and I was in a bathroom in the movie theater. There was like 10-11 stalls or something, all a pinkish color. (stalls= bathroom ones) And the floor tiles were light green, yellow, and pink. And the bathroom was dimly lit with yellowish colored candles (probobly because I hate rooms that are dimly lit, it scares me :p) And I was sitting in the stall, and this guy came in the bathroom. After that he turned off the lights and said (I forgot them xD) Something-phobia, being afraid of the dark.(than the lights came back on, I know they were candles...but I dono o_o;) Than he got a candle and lit the stall on fire, and said something-phobia, being afraid of being burned to death. Than he grabbed my feet from underneath the stall and was about to pull me out of the stall from underneath the door, and he said something-phobia, fear of being abducted raped and killed. And then I woke up o_o; I was like freaking out. And I probobly got it because my mother got gang raped and beaten up 2 years ago so I became afraid of that; seeing what it did to her =/ (she went to rehab about it and stuff) (Gang raped is when you get raped by more than one person right?)

21. TreeofSephri

Yea, its essentially being raped by a gang or in slang term, running train.

22. Death_Striker_666

Try dreaming the same dream over and over again for 2 year's, then spend another 2 year's without recalling having any dreams.
    Oh and try to have phantasmogoria like dreams, those are cool.

23. Casyle

Dreams!! I LOVE dreams!!!

Ok, hope this fits into one post... I'll mention the dream I can still remember over 10 years later because it scared me so bad. Had it after a bad fight with my father in which I very nearly punched him.

The very first thing I remember was standing on a sidewalk with my mother. There was a white wall to my right stretching on ahead of me, and grass... plains to my left. Somehow I knew I was dead.... Without wasting much time we headed down the sidewalk and it turned, right, into a huge white building swarming with people, even vendors, though I never knew what they were doing.. I just knew, in the dream, what they were. I realized that mom had vanished in the crowd, and I panicked. I couldn't see her anywhere so I stopped and asked this little girl who was near me... She said that my mom had likely gone on ahead. Err, ahead? That's when I noticed that there were indeed people lined up, heading out an exit, and all I could see was more plains from my view. So I asked her why she was still here. "I'm afraid to try and cross Him" she said. Huh? So she took me over to the exit and I immediately understood.

There was a worn dirt path through the plains leading to a large... corral? A big fenced in area, and in the middle of it, fidgetting and watching people come by was 'Him', the Devil. And the dirt path lead INTO the corall and out the other side. She explained to me that this is where your judgement is meeted out. You have to walk through that corall and by the Devil and if you were headed for Heaven he wouldn't touch you. If you weren't.... That's why the girl wouldn't go, she was terrified and preffered to stay in that building for now, helping others.

Suddenly I saw mom. She had passed through! So, my heart-beating, I approached and entered the corral. I walked up to the middle point and suddenly.... He cackled and grabbed me. Instantly walls of writhing flame arose all around me, as well as an incredible heat. I'd been drug to hell...

I woke up at that point, sweating.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
  24. the 1 and only jj

hmm let me see, alright so me and a bunch of my friends were in this one room playing poker (i some how knew i was a mod boss) and we were arguing about what to do with this one guy who had stolen some of our goods, i wanted to just let him go, and then all of a sudden this guy runs in and walks up to me and tells me my friend sharon had been killed by the guy who stolen our goods. i stood up and started to freak out and was balling in tears, then me and my friends picked up a bunch of guns and were off to go kill the guy, then we walked out side the door and there was sharon acting all normal and asked me why i was crying then i fell to my knees and hugged her. i woke up in tears.

my most recent crazy dream was i went to an open gym night to go play some volleyball, me and my friends were playing each other then all of a sudden the net grows and becomes like 30 feet high then it drops and the lights turn off. the lights turn back on and im in a house with about 60 people and we are all still playing volleyball how ever the net is like one of those electric doors(dont know how to explain it) and like it opens and closes in the middle and you have to get the ball through. well i get tired of this and go walk off. as i walk off i tell my friends to be quite so we dont wake up the people in the house(i have no idea how i knew there was people) i then go and sit next to my friend alex who has a chocalate bar, i take some from him then my friend jinno runs in and yells the police are hear. me and my friend alex freak and i tell him to hide the chocolate, he shoves it into a bag i turn and look at him and some how the chocolate turned into skittles and everything was fine. then all of a sudden im at a mall and i see some of my friends but then there is this one guy i dont know i walk up to him and say "why the hell is this guy in my seat?" he gets up and moves then i wake up. really random dream.

also has any one ever had a dream that they meet some one that they didnt know and then some time during their life they meet that actual person? cause that has happened to me twice and it really freaks me out.

25. X

99/100 times i can barely even remember my dreams. I really wonder why. But i definitely know i have them.

26. Casyle

Dreams! Dreams! Dreams!

My first recollection was standing by myself, unsure of where I was. The sky was orangy and hazy, giving everything this... otherwordly, eerie feeling. The planet's surface looked kinda like the moon's, but without any huge craters.

I started walking and noticed a large camp, so, naturally, I hurry over and am greeted by the leader of these people. My first question is, how did I get here? And where IS here?

He didn't know a lot himself, except that we were all from Earth. One minute you'd be going about your life heading somewhere, the next minute you're standing, sitting, or laying dumbstruck on somewhere on this small planet. Everyone eventually found their way to the camp, or, well, died. The planet, by the way, was no bigger than an average sized state in America. There appeared to be no natural life on it, either.

There was nothing but large and small tents in this camp. Some tents, like the animal tent, were as large as shopping centers, and some, like private tents, were just big enough for a person. He lead me around and introduced me and showed me the sites. I especially loved the animal tent. All varieties of creatures had appeared along with the people.

We were interrupted by someone who hurried in, and my guide took off without me, so, confused and curious, I gave one last look at the big cats and followed.

Now, I don't know how this guy knew this was gonna happen, but people were gathered around outside when suddenly the oxygen seemed to be sucked out of the atmosphere. As fast as light, an enourmous black-hole like portal appeared, sucking everything into it with unresistable force. Anyone that didn't have a hold of something were doomed.

Now, in this dream I had telekinetic abilities, and I used these abilities to hold people who were about to vanish within' the vortex where they were. Even so, I lost a couple people because the pull was incredible. Without warning, as fast as it appeared, it vanished.

What the hell was that, man!? The leader apologized and tried to explain as best as they could. It seems that the previous peoples on this planet kept a journal of this phenomenon and when it happened, and, I never learned how, but kept it hidden and safe for others to find. This vortex appeared almost every summer, only failing to appear once the previous summer. It would appear numerous times in different places, and, for uknown reasons, it would reverse its pull and annihilate everything on the planet with a prodigious explosion. The explosion was so powerful it was eating away at the planet, making it smaller and smaller.

I turned green and my heart started racing. I don't want to die! Why? Why me?? Isn't there anyway to survive?? He put his hand on my shoulder and said, well, maybe it won't explode this time.

I spent a good part of the time trying to come to terms with the fact that my death was imminent. I'd never get back to Earth, I'd never see my parents again, and I'd never see my furry babies again.

I was trying to chear myself up in the animal tent when it happened. The portal was so powerful this time it even sucked in the tent that housed the animals. Somehow, innately, I knew this was The One.

I did the usual, trying to save people, but to no avail. The pull was just... unbeleivable. It happened so fast I only had time to acknowledge it in my head, but the portal suddenly reversed its pull and exploded outwards in a blinding flash.

I closed my eyes, and even then it was nearly blinding, and the last thing I remember was some heat and complete.... understanding. I was finally at ease with the fact that this was the end.

27. Casyle

Evolve

Has anyone else ever had dreams that actually evolve and change? I'm gonna post that later, then I guess I'll leave this poor thread alone hehe

I've always had an incredible interest in dreams... I can never get enough of hearing about other's dreams or talking about my own. Probably 'cause I can remember so many of mine so clearly... And it's interesting to see what other people dream about.

Whereas I frequently dream about cats and monsters, my sister dreams about boring stuff, everyday stuff. My mom is between us, haha. It's generally boring stuff, but in a very bizarre way.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
  28. Casyle

Changing... evolving...

For some reason a lot of my dreams occur in our around my grandmother's and aunt's house. Over a period of many years the situation in the house changed, permanently!

First, a quick layout of the house... If you walk in through the door you're, obviously, standing in the entrance area leading to the hall. To the right is the kitchen, and to the left of the kitchen is the living room. To the left of the living room is the dining room, and the dining room loops back to the hall. About 10 feet down the hall is a room on the left, the bird's room. Another 10 or so feet brings us to a right turn. Grandma's room is to the left, and if you follow the hall right there's a storage room at the end of the hall to the right, and my aunt's room at the end of the hall.

The house started off being filled with small, creepy, malevolent creatures. Even the air in the house had a terrifying feeling, and the hall seemed to be filled with a fog that started out being light and got heavy the further you got to my aunt's room.

At first the kitchen and living room were the only "safe" places. Even stepping into the hall would get me attacked. For years, I'd slowly make my way down the hall, from room to room, trying to chase out and beat all of the creatures out of the house. I remember waking up shouting and/or sweating many times because I'd tried to go too far down the hall and I was surrounded and jumped by scary little monsters.

Obviously, the room's got scarier and scarier, and as the years went by I slowly but surely made progress. My grandma and aunts' rooms were the worst. I'd have to scream and force myself to rush into them, and sometimes I'd lose my nerve and run, which almost always resulted in little beasties chasing me. Now, the house is monster free! Well, mostly, but it's always a different reason for a creature to be there.

I loved it, 'cause my dream changed... it evolved. I actually cleaned out the house of its unwanted residents! I thought that was really cool. I mean, I've had numerous dreams involving the same area, creatures, place, et cetera, but I'd never before had a dream that actually changed, and stayed changed!

29. soulnova

This happened a year ago or so...
    I dreamt I was in a mission with my friends and my boyfriend. We were like "fox hound" from Metal Gear Solid and we needed to stop a group of terrorists who were in a Communication Tower Complex in a faraway mountain...
    Our mission was to enter, place a bomb and blew all the thing up. We studied the maps and did all the previous tactical work (pretty awesome in detail). We split in two teams of four people... one team would disable the alarms, clean the way and guard while the other group would placed the bomb inside. I was with the Bomb Team and my boyfriend with the Guard Team (he looks more like Solid Snake and loves the MGS sagas too).

The mission was scheduled to happen in no more than 10 minutes and so, we start without incident. By T-5 minutes we have already placed the bomb and met in the designated point to regroup.

"Great! We did it! WE F$%ng DID IT!"

But then... I realized my boyfriend was missing. I freaked out. I asked every one when was the last time they saw him and eveything pointed he was still back in the complex. I went back with my shotgun and my knife without another thought. The rest of the "Guard Team" followed me because he was part of his group and they felt responsible.

I found a bald terrorist in green/gray uniform. I took him by the neck and put the knife in his throat. "Where is he?" I asked him... and he laughed. "Oh, so you are his friend... forget about him, you should have left while you could" he answered. "Tell me where is he or I torn your throat" I said... "I wont" he said. I slitted his throat and then I woke up. I was very surprised.... the resolution was 100%. To me it had been too real. "OMG, I killed someone"

That day I hugged and kissed my boyfriend as never before. XD Im a very nice person... thats why I was so surprised. I usually dont know Im in a dream and I act like in real life. Big shock.

30. Saya

Most of my dreams are of animu yaoi. :noworry

Or, they're just pointless and stupid.