1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

dubbed episodes

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by lavi69, Jun 8, 2007.

1. lavi69 loko for yoko

why is it so hard to find dubbed episodes(in english)? does anyone know a site where i could find dubbed episodes for anime like cowboy bebop and outlaw star? and is it just me or do alot of people dislike dubs and prefer subs

Tags:
  2. BlueCheese 希望

Generally most people prefer subs yes, generally you can find dubs with dual audio releases that include both sets of audio. If you look on for a series it will show which groups releases include both Japanese and English audio.

3. lavi69 loko for yoko

thankyou very much, and why do people prefer subs? with dubs you can concentrate better on whats happening in the pictures

4. NamaeX Fancaster

Weeaboos that believe that Japan is ultimately superior in everything.

People live in the past. They still believe everything is like DiC's work of Sailor Moon and all companies are like 4Kids even though 4Kids is already dropping out of the anime game.

They don't look to the present where there are a great number of well done dubs.

Oh, and people are used to the Japanese voices and don't like change.

5. Monna Malicious Miraculous Malevolent Maelstrom

Because Japanese voice are the original voices and most people prefere them over the english dub over.

Watching anime, a Japanese creation, in English is just weird to me. Call me a weebo if you want but I prefere to watch all forigen arts in their original language; not just anime.

6. BlueCheese 希望

Personally I just think that with the voice acting industry in Japan being much larger the quality of the acting is generally better. I have nothing against dubs I just prefer most subs.