1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Early manga?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by narutofangd, Oct 6, 2006.

1. narutofangd Banned

Hello well here is my question to anybody who has read the part 1 manga because i have not, well anyway when orichmuru [did i spell that anywhere close to being correct] showed up in the anime he used what looked like a handfull of wind jutsus.

Or i think they were wind because he didn't say anything and barely did any handseals. I would just like to know if he performed them all in the manga or did the people who make the anime had more jutsus in like they did to the fight between him and the third.

Also later in the anime when he loses the use of his arms he slashes and kills one of his servants just with his eyes. are all the above true to the manga or filler and non exsistent in the manga.

i ask because if these above are confirmed to be in the manga it would support my theory that snake bastard is a master of wind manipulation.

Tags: