1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice
  5. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest 6!
    Deadline for entries: September 08th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice

Early manga?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by narutofangd, Oct 6, 2006.

1. narutofangd

Hello well here is my question to anybody who has read the part 1 manga because i have not, well anyway when orichmuru [did i spell that anywhere close to being correct] showed up in the anime he used what looked like a handfull of wind jutsus.

Or i think they were wind because he didn't say anything and barely did any handseals. I would just like to know if he performed them all in the manga or did the people who make the anime had more jutsus in like they did to the fight between him and the third.

Also later in the anime when he loses the use of his arms he slashes and kills one of his servants just with his eyes. are all the above true to the manga or filler and non exsistent in the manga.

i ask because if these above are confirmed to be in the manga it would support my theory that snake bastard is a master of wind manipulation.

Tags: