1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Tutorial Easy Signature

Discussion in 'Art 101' started by Raizen, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Raizen .

Wanna make something like this ? Read on !

You'll need the following:
    An extracter
    GIMP

Step 1: The Size

I'd say 500x100 or 400x100.

Step 2: Brushes

You'll need to download these brushes if you wanna make something like what I did. I reccomend you download these, they're good brushes.

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

Step 3: Extracting and Brushes

Just extract them all. Then take all the files go to My Computer, program files, GIMP 2.0, share, brushes and put them there.

Step 4: Brushing

Now just keep selecting differnet brushes.

Step 5: Lighting (extra step)

Okay now select the brush that looks like this:

Set the opacity to 71.9 and drag the brush over the signature with the top half.

Voila a nice signature that looks like this:

+rep would be nice.

Tags:
  2. SinnerItachi Training

3. .Reiko Sarcasm is My Second Nature

4. Raizen .

Just open up a document in GIMP. Now open up a render and make it transparent.

Fill in the document with black. Then just lower your opacity to around 50 or so. Now make sure your FG is white. Now start brushing lightly. Get some good brushes from DeviantArt. Now switch your FG to black. Only brush around 5 times with different brushes.

Now select gaussausian blur and set it to 13. It should be in the IR mode. If it looks black choose white as your FG, if it looks white choose black instead.

Brush with differnet brushes each time and keep switching colors until it looks nice. It shouldn't be too dark or too light. Then go download some good text. Remember the render you cut out before? Place it in your sig, and play around with some effects if you wish.

Then just add the text on your sig and you're done.

My result is this.

The font is called Jelly Belly. To download it just type Jelly Belly font in Google, and you'll find the link.