Discussion in 'Edens Zero' started by Jikuu, Jul 29, 2019.
Don't know if I have the rights but Spoilers are out.
man Hiro should have given us a front view of Valkyrie instead of loli Homura
Super interesting chapter
Base on some of the translations
I would have voted Homura if this was her legal version
post the translations
Someone use google translation so not 100% accurate
- Paul says Valkyrie doesn't want to see Homura. Rebecca and friends are puzzled.
- Garrot says Valkyrie is a celebrity in the labor district, but isn't gonna say anything else.
- Garrot transports Shiki and Homura to Black Rock, a mine full of Stones no one has ever beaten before. This is a win-win, because they'll either die or send tons of metal to Madame Kurenai. However, Garrot wishes he could've just killed them.
- We meet a new villain, "Fuzaiten" Baku. He can either move at incredible speeds or teleport, since the moment Garrot noticed him is the moment he arrived.
- Baku tells Garrot he's been summoned to see Madame Kurenai. He's been getting on her nerves...
Im french, translations are good.
Interesting spoilers. Garrot is going to get punished by Kurenai
HOLY SHIT WTF IS DAT
Rebecca saves the day!
My girl Becca to the rescue
I really like how Shiki is afraid of them bugs, he afraid of bugs and a crybaby. Finally a protag with flaws that doesn´t make him look like an annoying fuck.
The guard in the end wasn´t really one shot so probably we might end up getting proper fights this arc? I mean the one against fake sister was pretty good but ended interrupted, same goes for shiki vs Jin so we might go back to proper battles further down this arc.
Yes, you guys can post/create a thread if you see spoilers are out, thanks!
Wtf was dat thing
Homura it's not a bug but a cat
Lol shiki (a damn fun shounen mc it's been awhile)
Man I have no idea wats going on with Valkyrie its unpredictable and dat a gud thing
New character looks gud design wise
This was a good chapter, better than the spoilers make it seem.
Garrot isn't out yet and Fuzaiten Baku is another one(ape looking alien ) that looks cool. Kurenai's team looks to be another diverse group. Though, is she a bot/program since Garrot describe her as "functions" unless I misunderstood
That armored creature is just awesome. It seems strong and looks cute, just liking the creature designs. A long shot but maybe Shiki can tame it as a pet
Shiki's bug phobia is still funny but the best part is that we are getting more Rebecca action panels in his temporary absence
Rebecca is awesome. She shoots each of the bugs like an easy task... Is this even possible?!
Pretty nice chapter. That new baddie design is awesome. I always enjoy beast designs, reminds me a bit of Leomon
That stone creature is cool looking. Hope some nice feats come out of this fight.
I think we're going to have a lot of fun interactions with Homura and Shiki pairing off during missions. I don't mean the romantic type either. I just think their dynamics will be fun.
That Rebeca with the save
the Shiki-Homura chemistry is pretty good