1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Winter Egao no Daika

Discussion in 'Akihabara TV Channel' started by MusubiKazesaru, Jan 5, 2019.

1. MusubiKazesaru Moderator Moderator

On a planet far from Earth, there is a kingdom full of smiling faces. Princess Yūki is 12 years old, and about to enter a sensitive age in a person's life. Everyday, she cries, laughs, and sometimes, her heart throbs with excitement. All the while, she lives merrily in the royal palace. Filling her days with color are her loyal vassals: her tutor Reira, Izana who assists in political affairs, the leader of the chivalry Harold and then, there is her childhood friend and aide Joshua. Stella is 17 years old and a capable, reserved soldier. However, she is always smiling for smiling is essential to living.

Studio: Tatsunoko Production

Tags:
  2. MusubiKazesaru Moderator Moderator

The first episode was pretty solid which is good for an original anime. Yuki comes off as a strong character and everyone else in the cast actually seems to have a personality for the most part rather than being cliches. This is the kind of show where things could go wrong easily and ruin the whole show, but I think they had a firm grasp on the cast so far and have an idea of what's to comet to some degree. I think it might get pretty dark

The show could use a bit of polish in terms of consistency, but the mecha battles were well done even if in CGi (which I don't mind if it's used well) and that bodes well for the future. It looks a good bit better than in the trailer. There's some nice designs here and there as well like Harold.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  3. luffy no haki World Enemy - The Gluttony

4. Rukia We are all Spider-man!

Flag:
    Germany

The creative team may have made a critical error in episode two if i’m being honest though.