1. Alley-Chan contest
    Join us in the Alley's anthropomorphizing contest!
    Deadline for entries is on May 31th at 4pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragon Ball Banner Contest
    Come enter in the Dragon Ball Banner Contest!
    Deadline for entries is June 24 at 12 pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Eight reasons Isshiki IS the best Otsutsuki so far

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by redboy776, May 23, 2020.

1. redboy776

Isshiki is smart, colected,a great actor and a manipulator. He IS also cold and a great fighter.

2-he was on earth for thousands years

After taking control of Jigen's body Isshiki without doubt traveled arround the World and learned about the politic, the war and many other stuff.

3-He know Hagoromo and Hamura

He certainly know that they were the sons of Kaguya Otsutsuki.

4-he watched Naruto with us

Isshiki murst know about the four shinobi World War and their hero, the war Era, the fight between Hashirama and Madara, the fight between Naruto and Sasuke, the Akatsuki, the sanin, zetsu...the hidden clan of the shinobi word and their origines.

As a proof he was able to recongnise Susano, sharingan, shadow clone, the fox, the sommoning seal...

5-Become the leader of Kara

Isshiki is the ruler of the powerfull Organisation Kara made of inner and outer. Even if we dont know his True goal, we know that he want the Shinju fruit

6-He IS a very hight ranked Otsutsuki

Isshiki is above Momoshiki, Kinshiki and Kaguya in the mural. Even his design IS unique among the Otsutsuki we have see so far, wish point out that he is a very hight ranked Otsutsuki.

7-he know certainly more about the Otsutsuki clan.

Isshiki being a very hight ranked Otsutsuki , he murst certainly know the Otsutsuki clan's greatess secret

8-his powers and abilities

Although he was very limited by Jigen's body, Isshiki was able to defeat both Naruto and Sasuke. Seal away Naruto and force Sasuke to run away.

Refering to Isshiki's power, Amado state that it is great, so great that if he sucessfully come back it will be the end of the World.

Isshiki's ability are chakra and ninjutsu absorption, flight, shrinking, sealing, rodes, karma.

Isshiki also posess the ability to fulfill wish being able to create a whole new table in the place of the one Delta destroyed. And he also promised to fulfill the wish of the kara inner.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    Tags:
    • Winner x 2
    • Kage x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Saiken0

Watching boruto i have developed love towards white skin and horns. Wish i had them :sniff

3. DarkTorrent

The dude literally did nothing to stop the greatest threat to him and his plans - Kaguya's resurrection

If anything this chapter just painted him as one of the most retarded and incompetent villains I've seen in a long time

4. redboy776

In wish way Kaguya IS a treat to him. If anything he dont Care at all about her or zetsu.

He only Care about his plan and kara.

5. DarkTorrent

Before she got her own power ups

But sure - she wasn't a threat, especially in his weakened "Jigen" state

6. redboy776

That bitch you say needed a surprise attack to take him down. And this is a oportunity Kaguya will never have again against Isshiki.

If Isshiki murst fight her in the futur he wont let his guard down like last time not even for a single second.

Another thing that justify his inactivity IS the fact he could not take the risk to have his presence be noticed by the shinobi world and needed to REMAIN in the Drake to build his own force namely Kara.

Also, this thread IS not created to discuss who IS superior between Kaguya and Isshiki. The title IS clear, he is the best Otsutsuki so far.

7. redboy776

Surprise attack or not, she had the fire power to kill him

And that was when he was at his peak

And she was at her weakest known version

After that he was stuck in a shitty vessel, that is unable to use his true power, while she grew only stronger before ultimately getting sealed away

Do you understand? after she almost killed him he only grew weaker, while she grew stronger

He certainly can't defear her as Jigen

First of all, what shinobi world? You do realise that given the time frame he could have prevented her ressurection even before the shinobi world as we know it existed.

Second of all, you do realise that to prevent Kaguya's resurrection all he needed to was seal a Biju in his pot. Something that can be done without being discovered

Third of all, even if he was discovered by "shinobi world" - so what? Realistically the only ones who could pose a threat to him were Hamura and Hagoromo, Ashura and Indra and maybe, if we are being generous EMS Madara and SM Hashirama. Basically there were centuries upon centuries when he was free to do whatever he wanted, with noone strong enough to oppose him

And lastly, Kara - the organisation that is actually under Amado's control, the right hand man that undermined him right under his nose?

Huh

If the subject is whether he is the best Otsotsuki, then the question whether he is superior to other Otsotsukis is... relevant

But my point was not that Kaguya is stronger

But that he is as retarded and incompetent as other Otsotsukis

If not more, given his plan was not fucked up by Kaguya's resurrection purely by chance, the actions of others, he himself did not do anything to prevent that

9. redboy776

@DarkTorrent, dont Switch this thread into another Isshiki and Kaguya comparaison. I know it's you plan. And I dont want to wast my Time to justify Isshiki's superiority knowing you wont accept it. So it IS better for you to wait for the manga to clarify thing for you.
    :oldshrug
    Again Kaguya's Revival or whatever, dont concern Isshiki. Isshiki definitely dont see her as a tread why he never bother to put her down or stop her resurection.
    :drake
    And like I say, the reason of his inactivity murst be the fact he could not take the risk to have his presence be noticed by the shinobi world and needed to REMAIN in the Drake to build his own force namely Kara.Or better he didn't want the main family to be aware of his action.

10. DarkTorrent

"He isn't retarded because he didn't consider the bitch that nearly killed him at his strongest a threat" is not the compelling argument that you think it is

Anyway, I already refuted everything, if you wish to ignore that because it doesn't fit your narrative - be my guest

11. redboy776

because you are using a single panel of Isshiki lying on the floor after a suprise attack from Kaguya to downplay him, without having any serious knowledge of what realy happened between them.
    :breh
    Wait for the whole STORY about Isshiki and Kaguya before drawing any fake conclusion.
    :mjlol
    In the end of the day, Isshiki will likely emerge stronger after the story, as the why he never took her and her Revival seriously.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2020
  12. DarkTorrent

Fact #1 - Kaguya had the fire power to kill him. Considering you insist on spamming "surprise attack", that would mean she one shotted him. Even if we assume that they had a prolonged fight, doesn't matter. The fact that she nearly killed him even in her weakest known version and all that entails still remain

Fact #2 - At that moment, she was at her weakest known form, he was at his strongest

Fact #3 - as Jigen he cannot use his true power, clearly stated in the manga

Fact #4 - she resurrected when he was still Jigen, meaning he was much weaker than when, as you insist she one shot him with a surprise attack, meanwhile she was much stronger than that time, meaning him becoming stronger in some future is already irrelevant to the whole point

This are all facts, established by the manga (except for the one shot backstab, that is a conclusion derived from your insistence on the "surprise attack", aka a speculation)

And this facts are more than enough to point out that yes, she was a major threat not only to his plans, but his continued survival as well

So unless you can find something in the manga that contradicts those facts (you can't), you are wasting my time

13. Wrecked Baloney

This hasn't been proven.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  14. redboy776

Everything in the manga contradict you Dude, There is nothing that sugest Kaguya was stronger.
    :blessed
    Instide the manga suggest Isshiki is stronger because even when limited by Jigen's body he was still able to stomp both Naruto and Sasuke.
    :tlj
    Amado himself did not even Say she was stronger instide he was refering about betrayal, backstab and suprise attack.
    :breh
    If you are so sur Kaguya was stronger why not wait for the whole STORY then.
    :Mshad
    Anyway, you can be proud of yourself because you did manage to Switch the thread into a Kaguya and Isshiki comparaison. Great Job.

15. t0xeus

i agree, he is one of the most interesting otsutsukis we've gotten so far

his personality is also above average relative to other new characters

@pat pat do you still like Jigen btw? I remember me and you fanboying over him before we even knew much about him

16. Wrecked Baloney

It's possible Kaguya kicked Isshiki's butt AFTER eating the fruit.

17. redboy776

Your theory IS the best so far, even if I dont agree.

18. DarkTorrent

Then this discussion is over

Though, a correction is in order - I never stated or implied that she was stronger during their confrontation, that's irrelevant

What I pointed out, and what is relevant, was that she was strong enough to kill him, and that the power dynamic between them changed, for the worse for him

But whatever, if you are delusional enough to think that the person who nearly killed him and was responsible for him being stuck in a weak imperfect vessel for fucking centuries and for him needing to create a perfect vessel in the first place, is not a threat, then I honestly don't know how we can have anything resembling a reasonable discussion

19. DarkTorrent

But that brings into question everything else Amado revealed

We can't selectively chose what part of info Amado revealed we consider true and which we don't

It's all or nothing

Not to mention that is still irrelevant over all, she would still be a threat to him and preventing her resurrection would be in his interest

20. xingi

I'm pretty sure amado legit said he had no idea what caused Kaguya to betray him but he would give his opinion, meaning everything between landing on earth to Kaguya's betrayal is blank

21. redboy776

Again wait for the whole story to not make any useless conclusion.
    :Disdainful Deku
    Also you are forgeting that Kaguya was the stronger character in Shippuden, but in Boruto Isshiki is being hyped to be the stronger. It's why he was even created: to be above.
    :derpko

So whatever you Say does not matter because Isshiki will still end up as the stronger, only behind the Otsutsuki leader if it's going to be even a thing.

22. Klue

Fixed.

23. DarkTorrent

We can disregard that part, it's over all irrelevant

Though, I would like to point out that there was no need for Kodachi to include the fruit part

If he didn't want us to assume that this was the reason, then he could have made Amado say "I don't know what caused the rift between them" and leave it at that

24. Alita54

Yeah he is without a doubt the best otsutsuki so far.

25. DarkTorrent

It's like everything I say goes right through your head

Whether he was stronger during their confrontation, or whether he will end up stronger by the end is irrelevant

26. Alita54

Also isshiki at his prime/strongest would be him after eating the fruit/becoming the juubi jin. Not him just in his original body.

And as others have mentioned we don't know how strong kaguya was at the time. Tho considering she had the 3rd eye she likely already ate the fruit.

27. redboy776

Then wait for the full STORY.

28. Alita54

He thought she was on his side till she turned on him tho....

29. redboy776

Also, Amado Never Say There was a fight or confrontation only that Isshiki was backstabed by kaguya, There was no Time for him to retaliate.

30. DarkTorrent

His known prime is when he thought Kaguya

Everything else is speculation

For all we know, he will fail to take over Kawaki, and it will be Kawaki in charge and the FV

Where does this "she already had the third eye" come from?

She wasn't shown with it, or mentioned with it this chapter